If your team doesn't have a healer and needs one please don't pick Ana

If your team doesn't have a healer and needs one please don't pick Ana.
Choose Mercy or Lucio. Thank you.

don't use the scope and it fine, it's a 3 star class for a good team.... Don't play any class you don't know in ranked game...

That game is fucking gay and ur both huge fags

>inb4 Torb on attack

If you're playing Quick Play, you shouldn't really give a fuck. Healers only matter when you are in a group, when Team Comp is a factor to success. But when it comes to quick play, you either get a game full of brain dead teammates or an enemy team trying way to hard for a casual game mode.

Eh, on payload if you can get the Torb turret on the payload, it's pretty nice

I see someone doesn't have enough friends to have fun playing overwatch.

How do you tell if someone is try harder in a FPS?

The turret doesn't make the payload move. It's better to have a bastion on it, if you're going for that tactic

what anime is this from?

They only use the W of WASD.

Undersee

Grandma no Bakuhatsu: Dai Nenpai Musha

Howl's moving castle

thanks

Unless you're really good, Ana can't function as a solo healer. Her healing grenade is the best bet you have on healing multiple people at once, while her sniper can be decent in the right circumstances.

Her main problem is, unlike the other healers, if you engage an enemy being 'healed' by an Ana you can easily out damage the heals because, well, they are only getting health every time Ana shoots. This also assumes Ana can hit the target, since she relies on her teammates to be in her line of sight or not jump arround erratically for her to do anything.

AboveSight, the new MOBA from Bethesda.

Shingeki No Kyojin, Episode 23 Season 1

>going against obvious premade in quick play
>super tryhard hanzo,roadhog,torbjorn,mercy type comp

my team
>randoms,troll mei keeps stopping the payload with her wall,zenyatta doesnt use healing orb either match
>they still lose

premades are a joke.

If I'm the last one to pick and character and there's a "NO SUPPORT HERO" warning, then I'll play whichever support I feel like playing and you'll be grateful for whatever scraps I throw you.

Ana has the most healing output besides lucio inside 5 of his team mates.

A good Ana is really good to have on your team. But if youre not good with her then dont pick her.

>playing ranked

Ew

Daily reminder that Ice Wall cannot stop a payload, the cart just punches right through

Ana can be amazing in the right hands, but if you are remotely bad she is dead weight.

>troll mei keeps stopping the payload with her wall

Mei walls don't stop the payload you ignorant fuckwit

console or pc?

thats what i saw

It also takes like 3 shots to full heal someone, which is fucking stupid

100% doesnt stop it on pc. and it shouldnt on console too.

I main Mei on both PC and PS4 version.

The wall does not stop the fucking payload.
Putting it in front just protects your team who happen to be on said payload.

Apologize to your Mei.

A good ice wall should be placed just after payload, separating the pushing team in half

I've played both, and it doesn't stop on either. The only thing that stops it is the defending team getting too close, so while the mei wall didn't stop it, the fact that she likely hugged her wall afterwards did.

Seriously it might just be my shitty rank but way too many Meis use Ice Wall in the most retarded ways.

Trying to stop the cart is easily the most retarded, but what annoys me more is Meis on MY team who think it's a good idea to place walls as the doors open at round start.

If you cunts who do this would use your brain you'd realise that it's far, FAR better to let 1 or 2 people come out, THEN throw up the Ice Wall to turn a potential 6v6 into a 2v6.

Splitting up the enemy force is one of Ice Wall's strongest uses, besides denying ults like Deadeye or Self Destruct.

We don't give a fuck about your opinion just because you had a few bad games with the new hero on your team and you proceeded to blame everything on her because "Where's muh heals? I could carry you if you pocket-healed me like my personal slave" No, fuck you. Fuck off you piece of shit strawman fuck.

Hey dipshit, there are multiple doors. Blocking the main door DOES split up the team as very rarely do more than two players try to use the side doors.

Mercy heals a constant 50 hps.
Factoring in reload times, Ana does 63.2 hps assuming every shot hits. Assuming you toss out the grenade at every opportunity, that increases single target healing to 81 hps over a period of 15 seconds, or exactly 4.5 Lucio units.

Lucio can heal multiple people, and Mercy doesn't have to aim or even keep direct line of sight.

Ana sucks

She's a sniper that has no ability to reach the good sniper locations. No grapple, no wall climb, nothing.

What a fucking waste of a character.

>no wall climb
she's old as fuck bro

mercy must stay at the healing target, lucio has a LOS problem with a bad team. If you can play a class you don't need heal, when you need heal grap medikit on the map... Problems are not the classes, problems are the players...

Most game when someone write in chat "muh noob blabla pick healer" to someone, it's reaper or tracer kiddy...
Hope Blizz while add a teamvote system, to seperate the flamer from normal players...

the grenate also heals 100 so it depends on how many friends you manage to hit

She's a peek sniper, put her behind her team a good distance where she can engage the enemy and heal at the same time, and she does very well. Her ultimate is crazy strong if used properly, but it requires game knowledge and coordination. Her sleep dart is an Ult killer. Her grenade hoses Roadhog and other healers, not to mention makes Zenyatta's Ult useless on anyone it hits, and synergizes with her teams heals greatly.

She's a secondary support with a large toolbox. She's not a primary healer, nor a primary disruptor. She excels in amplifying her teams abilities (heal boost, ult), and crippling the enemy (sleep dart, heal denial).

Over a period of 4:45 minutes, Ana can empty 30 full clips of 8 rounds and reload at the end for a total of 240 rounds fired at 75 healing per shot. During the same period, she can throw exactly 19 grenades and finish the final cooldown. Each grenade heals instantly for 100 hp can can double the healing of up to five rounds during its duration, effectively adding 95 more bullets worth of healing.

Total is (240 + 95) × 75 = 25125 healing during this period, or 88.2 healing per second. In practice, animation times and syncing the grenades so you don't have them active during reload will cause this to drop a little, but I wouldn't want to unnecessarily complicate things.

Over a period of 1.5 seconds, Reaper can kick your shit in.

>Sleep dart

Yeah but I have to aim and that's difficult on control stick so I have to turret instead

I appreciate your input and advise the same.
I feel she is on the same level as Zenyatta.
A secondary support that assists less with healing and more in other areas.

>effectively adding 95 more bullets worth of healing
Correction: 80 more. It's active one third of the time with 5 second duration and 10 second cooldown, ignoring animation times. I need to turn in my autism papers.
(240 + 80) × 75 / 285 = 84.2

post best grill

Also zen is fun to play now

He was always fun to play. He just wasn't fun to learn. The ult's nice, but the extra 50 health isn't needed for the vast majority of Zenyatta's gameplay once you get past the learning stage.

Zen+Ana is pretty bonkers right now. Ana's grenade on Zenny's harmonised target makes them fucking hard to kill for 5 seconds. Grenade+ Ult makes you invuln to just about everything short of being one-shot.

Im still better with Mercy tho, probably because I can't fucking aim

100% pure

I don't know, played all day and never got a single heal from Ana, its like players don't know you can shoot your friends

Double support on any single target is fucking hard to kill. It should be since you're fighting 1v3.

Consider even just Mercy + Amped Lucio can put out 500 healing in 5 seconds. In comparison, five seconds of Ana's grenade and a Harmony orb is 400.

Mercy is for love

I do alright with Mercy, but I have a hard time with the "everyone go in and die on the point" meta for her ult. I also don't like being so defenseless against flankers.

With Zen, at least if a Tracer or Reaper try to come near me I can tell them to fuck off. pic related

She is a shit healer. If you spray a guy being healed, and he is being attacked by someone else, your teammate would eventually die.

Meh, I always play with 5 others friends so Mercy is always good if the push didn't make it

>PotG all day every day for rezing peeps

I want her daughter to sit on my face while she mocks me

Here are my ridiculous Mercy stats for comparison. I have a problem.

Why do you have a problem ?

No D.va love?

no

Shit sorry
This was quickplay, pic related is comp

Is that Kogmaw and Lulu?

Papa Reinhardt is best dad.

Don't die on me, /owg/ is cancer

No. It's Woody and Buzz.

Yes it is
very perceptive mate

You aren't going to judge me for my 2nd percentile healing?

I only have two comp games as Mercy. Same story. Super low healing, top-percentile eliminations and E:D, three times the solo kills as any of the top 100 Mercy players in competitive.

Don't have anything of him sorry

Why do you pick Mercy if you're not gonna heal the shit out of people ? its supposed to be your main role

Also don't play toblerone

ded tred

It's not deliberate. I believe it comes down to my unusually low defensive assists. Rather than healing people who are actively being damaged, I swoop in to heal, then fall back to safety.

Maybe I have to get used to sitting in more dangerous places while my ult's charging, but it feels like the worst thing I can do for my team is die... so I try not to do it. Anyway, that's why my cowardly ass plays Zenyatta or Lucio on support.

bokuno no pico

dva on this pick reminds me of alison brie in community

where can i see these stats

>implying her ulty is unbalanced as fuck

Then thats your playstyle. Pick zen or Lucio if you want to shoot while healing
And yes a dead Mercy is a bad Mercy, just stay behind tank as they charge your ult super fast and don't be afraid to "do nothing" if there's nothing to do, don't go fight

Master overwatch or Overbuff

liek dis?

Jeejee, you always have a pocket healer right ?

66% winrate

Kind of like a battle medic loadout for hat fortress

overbuff

Players are only getting an average of 2.62 boost assists per game. Reaper, Soldier, Genji, Zarya, Pharah and Torb all get more ult eliminations per game than that. Considering he's usually comboing it with an ult, 2.62 is extra underwhelming.

Most of my eliminations come from shooting from behind Reinhardt's shield because no one else is, or shooting the flankers who are jumping on us because no one else is. That's single queue for you, I guess.

She's my least played support, btw. Not counting Ana.

Some people like utilizing Rein's shield. But most people I play with/against like going lone wolf.

Toblerone is good if you know how to balance actually fighting and maintaining your turret.

Ranked is so shit.

>lose one ranked match
>rank goes down by one whole level
>have intense ranked match all the way to sudden death and win
>rank goes up a fraction of a level

Blizzard is a fucking cunt and should stick to rpgs

I'm one of those who like using the shield, but in some maps like King's Row, if you're attacking sometimes going lone wolf with Rein is actually a lot more effective..

Besides the glitches they had early on, if you're losing more on loss than you're gaining on win, it's because Blizzard thinks you're over ranked despite >50% winrate. Why they think that, no one knows.

>single queue
Man im sorry

I didn't say he was bad, but im playing for fun so he's not for me

That means those people are bad

Fair enough then. I don't like playing Mcree but I have a buttload of shit for him so I feel compelled to get good at him.

>not picking zenyatta
Are you fucking mentally ill? Zenyatta is dank as fuck now. Can heal and debuff and does damage.

I wish I could aim

Also his ult finally is useful