Incest thread, post stories of times you had sexy experiences with your cousins or other family...

Incest thread, post stories of times you had sexy experiences with your cousins or other family, i'll go first this is my cousin, we would grind and shit and make out, I bribed her with trading her pokemon on the ds so she could complete the national dex, one time she let took her pants off for me and I fingered her, kinda bad though cause she has an innie.

bump

Never really had an experience but I can get pretty turned on by my mom sometimes, she often walks around the house in only her underwear and sometimes I sneak some pics of her and jerk it to them.

That sounds hot though OP

op here thanks for bumping really want some good greentext replies btw we grinded and humped in the pool and shit and even in the bathroom afterwards I got to suck her tits, but this was a long ass time ago before she even had anything sizable, pretty easy to get some hard time off her, but never let me do it again after she got into middle school.

op here again, wanting this thread to blow up, we went camping one time and she snuck some alcohol and got a bit tipsy, took advantage, she and I rode a quad over to a secluded area to have some fun, grinded in the water, all wet and shit, we even grinded when it was bed time, since they put all the kids together since there wasn't much room in the RV, she slept next to me. Good times back then but never actually got my dick wet unfortunately.

Hey op, me and my stepmom have been fooling around for almost 6 years now and still have not been caught. It's fucking amazing

OP here, explain man, greentext gimme details

So is this just a newfag thread cause you're all acting like newfags

also give a pic man

OP or people posting the dumb pics?

Sure, it started when I was seventeen. My dad married her when I was 13 and she always dressed pretty slutty when we were home alone (only child), anyway the topic came up that we found each other attractive and it escalated from there. Sorry but no pics, I just don't feel comfortable posting them

come on man gimme some fap material, I can give more of my cousin if you want. shes only 15 now lol

This

I can only give details, I really don't want her pictures online, call me paranoid

She does look like pic related, quite a bit actually

pretty nice man, thanks for giving me an idea.

Me and my mom started sleeping together when my dad left us, i started grinding on her and she liked it, now we fuck pretty much everynight and se sends me pics like this when i'm at school.
I'm 18 and she's 45 btw.

no problem bro, just don't like the idea of fucking myself and her over. Really just get rid of the bangs and thats her, hair color and all

lol dude if thats her she looks fat and ugly

Nice man!

She on Kik?

My sister has a nice body I guess. One time her friend filmed her being bored in class and I'm ashamed to admit what I've done while watching it.

Not sure what else I can add to that.

You have pics?

Nice, where is she from originally?

US, but Belizian ancestry, so am I. this pic was taken in mexico on vacation i think.

Dated my second cousin for six months. Serious relationship. We didn't grow together so I didn't have that biological failsafe . She was 16 I was 22. pic related. Actually good boobs but bad pose. We broke up cause she didn't get over her ex. my mom knew and even though she said she wasn't ok she helped us spend nights together. overall felt a little naughty but we met when she was 13 so I never considered her a relative. It was the same as if she was the daughter of a family friend or something
ask away

she's real cute. Share some sexy pics if you can

>She was 16
>pic related
MOOODS

Ya i wish i could hit that for real nowadays but she's got no attachment to me anymore, we are just kinda normal cousins now, any tips for getting back into it?

Couldn't find anything sexy btw not even bikini or anything.

will not confirm or deny her age in that pic. We still fool around if we're off relationships so you might not be right about her age there.

Alright whatever. Those tits are amazing tho.

I gave my aunt a foot massage, fuck i love her feet ive sniffed and licked her sandals and flats id kill to be able to lick her feet and suck her toes

i love rubbing her feet, sometimes i sperg out and ask her for a foot massage but now she just tells me to do it

how do i get her feet in my mouth?

I'm this
and this

so. hmm my relationship started when she was 15. We kissed and after we knew we had chemistry and got over being cousins we decided to try it. So I was lucky because it was mutual.

be a friend she can admire. show you are a secure but not an asshole and don't showoff. she's young and will be attracted to your security . then you go for it. Depending on what you really want (relationship /just fuck ). you need to let her know you want it but not be obvious at all ("I really need a girl like you/would you do me if we weren't cousins?") and then you can progress towards your goal I guess

all this is taking advantage of her being naive. There are other approaches but this is by far the safest and has big payoff

Thanks man, will try maybe a future thread with results, don't see her too much nowadays cause when her family comes over I'm always gaming but we'll see

she was leaning and her tits kinda look weird. this is another one with that same effect. Also i grew in the 90s so I always asked her to leave some bush ,(as much as she was comfortable with), its not that she was unkempt or anything

Anyway here is the situation, she was 38 when we began fooling around but I wanted a piece of her since I was maybe 14. My dad works 12 hours a day 5 days a week so we are almost always alone by ourselves during the week. As I said she didn't dress modestly around me, especially during the summer/spring. I was always catching glimpses of her cleavage and ass when she bent over. She caught me staring several times and would ask me what I was looking at, sometimes giving me a little smile too. As highschool progressed she started teasing me more and I started flirting back. Over 11th grade summer break I decided to go for it and began intimate physical contact and wore as little as possible. Just boxers most of the time dad was gone and got her to see my cock "accidentally" as much as I could.

The day the dam broke was when we both had several glasses of wine and she complimented my looks and I told her she had a nice rack lol. She was super stoked about "taking things to the next level". I started grabbing and squeezing her ass and she did the same to me, one day I yanked her tank top off while we were playing around and she told me to keep going so I took her bra off and sucked her nipples. She wanted to see my cock so I whipped it out and she gave me a handjob. After that day we were pretty much all over each other whenever we could, playful ass slaps would turn into long kissing secessions and finally we just started fucking every week day just about. Also it was a ritual for me to steal her underwear and cum in it, long before any of this went down. She really is a slut for me now and we still see each other every week.

Unf several times she would put on the underwear I just jacked off into and wear it all the next day with my cum just smearing her cunt/ass. We never got close to getting caught and tbh I am really considering knocking her up while I still can

sure man. Don't be upfront early, take your time and don't be nerd. its a good secondary quality but she needs something that can protect her mainly. So work out just a little, go out just a little, basically be organically more badass. She doesn't know she needs that .

also the fact that you're not close might be an advantage to you

Damn, she's fucking hot. Totally would fuck

and she looks kinda bad there . Here's the best I can share

Need more pics & story of how it went down Sup Forumsro!

God damn dude. I envy very few people, and you're officially one of them. You lucky motherfucker lol

Why the fuck is that bitch wearing two clocks?

Oh no, self harm. Is that from the incest trauma?

1000% sure im dating your cousin. stay away from my girl u bitch ass faggot nigga.

lol not at all. Iirc, before the pic I was doing her makeup and tried the tones on her skin, yeah we were a cute couple she loved to dye my hair and I brushed hers lmao

haha yeah she is the only reason I stayed home until last year. All of our interactions have serious sexual tension, I didn't really ever see her as a mother figure before but god damn she has turned into a slut. Now whenever we are alone she jumps on the opportunity for a good pounding, she is getting more desperate imho.

She has told me several times she prefers me over my dad which is fucked up but I still feel pride thinking about it.

She still has a rocking body for a 44 year old, she is definitely a milf and a cougar.

But recently I have been contemplating knocking her up which would be easy to do because I always wear condoms and she isn't on birth control. Real devious to consider but the temptation is just too great

do it for the glory of satan!

Yeah safe to say you're livin' the dream bud. Be proud hahaha

this. what he said.

moar!

also this. If you have any decent stories, we will graciously accept greentext

bump

unf the thought of putting a bun in her oven is pure fetish fuel, and I bet she would keep it and say its my dads if I encouraged her. Scott free babymakin is god tier, also her clock is ticking.

Plus delicious swollen mammary glands and increased hip/waist ratio...

haha thanks I really am, but it could all get fucked up real bad real fast if we get caught

Oh yeah of course but I can only imagine that's what fuels the fire in the first place. My gf and I mess around in public all the time because of the whole risk-factor making it hotter. Your risk-factor is on a whooole other level.
Simply human nature to crave the taboo, and for good reason.

In my defense she seduced and fucked a minor so that is something for leverage if I needed it, but I highly doubt she would grow a conscious since the sex has us both moaning loud and her screaming at times. She has improved over the last six years, at least she is more into it now than ever. She has started getting more risky too, she gave me a handjob in the pool while my dad was home not too long ago

I do have several more recent stories of us I could share

my sister, we fooled around naked and she jerked me off while i was fingering her. good times

She open to other guys? I feel charitable.

bump

Anyone still lurking?

dude, I never would have guessed Chelsie had a childhood like this. awesome

To the guy who's fucking his step mom, why do you want to make her pregnant? She's 44, and you're like 25? That would be fucked.

Is OP a faggot?

She is way into me and we have been fooling around for the majority of the time we have known each other, idk it just seems right to me. Plus she has never had kids and wants one before she cant anymore.

I know it is fucked up on one hand but on the other it seems like all the pieces are in place for a baby now... I don't mind as much because there is no blood relation I guess

Also fuck the age gap she is dynamite in the bed, it's not like anyone but her and me would know anyway so why not?

yes

Don't you feel somewhat bad for your Dad? It sounds like he is hard working, working 60 hours a week to provide for you 2

About four months ago i was back home for several days and that was the first time we had that much time to ourselves for almost half a year. So when I got there she wasn't wasting any time, about 30 min after I walked through the door she came out of the bedroom in black/red lingerie (my favorite color scheme for sexy underwear) and surprised me from behind with a ass slap (i was already in just my boxers) and a deep tongue down my throat kind of sloppy kiss. We said maybe 3 or 4 words between us while groping each other, then I picked her up and carried her to her bed and went wild for several hours. Defiantly the most horny passionate sex I have ever had, rinse and repeat for the next 4 days

nah not for me, I work and live in a different state now. As far as the guilt he has already cheated on her at least twice and at this point she is closer to me than him sexually speaking. Basically it our fetish and the taboo of our relationship is a huge part of it, why spoil a good thing?

Bump

I want my sister really bad. She's so sexy.

Wow what a piece, go for it bro

I really wanna fuck and eat her beautiful ass

I know what you mean man, I want your sister too!

Her body is so fucking tight too

She looks sexy on the second bit but a bit too chubby in the first pic

I wanna blow a load on her sexy little stomach

the other thread shes your nutrition TA.

I hate to see what your gf looks like.. Probably could be mistaken for a skeleton with a wig on.

share the fucking pic you faggot!

On mobile so green text is too much work.
Be me.
Be 19.
Remember sister from her teen years.
Kim fuckable.jpg
Be into incest at the time.
She's completely plastered after weeks of waiting for the right moment.
Realize, no condom.
Spend 30 minutes making one from a latex glove.
I'm ready.
Rub her ass and find my target.
She's already wet enough.
Approach.
Success.
I'm in.
Enjoy.
Spaghetti.

Sure

Do none of you niggers know how to greentext?