Incest thread?

Incest thread?

Bump

My little cousin

i've been trying to fuck my cousin for a while now. almost did when we got wasted on july 4th

She have kik?

details?

any pics of her feet?

I just want to fuck my mom so bad, wish I had a hot cousin or sister

few pics of my cousin if anyone's interested

Sorry no. Never had a thing for feet. But I looked for pics anyways because I knew someone would want some.

Yes.

we used to kiss when we were kids, like 6 or something in the closet whenever we had parties. we eventually stopped, but growing up as teenagers we always held an attraction which seems to come out whenever we smoke or drink
on 4th of july, we flirted and kept looking at each other. when we were briefly alone i grabbed her ass and she laughed.
when everyone was gone or passed out, we kept drinking. she poured vodka in her mouth and kissed me. i did the same and then we were just full on making out, moaning and feeling up on each other

yes

no

nice

Holy hips Batman

Post some wincest stories, kind anons

She looks like a nice cumslut user

dk if actually incest but earlier today i showered with 2 nieces. didnt touch them or anthing

Not exactly wincest
>696150124
>>
>Quick low detail story then
>>Go to see family up north
>>See cousins
>>See younger one Taylor
>"Hi Taylor"
>"Hi Chris!"
>You'll never actually find me anyways.
>>Hangout and shit for a few hours
>"There's a youth dance later, to you guys wanna go?"
>>About 5 of us go
>>Cousins go dance and stuff
>>I can't dance well, sit on bleachers and chill with random people
>> Little cousin keeps pesking me to dance
>>After about 45 minutes finally go dance with my cousins
>>Joke moves mostly
>>The Charleston, Breakfast Club dance move, old hip hop moves, Soulja Boy when it came on and of course, the Carlton
>>Everyone wants to leave
>>Except Taylor
>>Basically begs us to stay
>>Cousins say she can stay if I stay with her
>>Puppy dog eyes engaged
>"Please Chris. Pleeeaaase."
>>Break
>"Fine"
>>Cousins my age leave
>>Me and Taylor keep dancing
>>Dancing gets faster paced
>>Floor even more packed
>Did I mention she is wearing leggings?
>Because God damn she was wearing leggings
>>Cousin has always been kinda flirty
>>But very flirty tonight
>>Dance floor is packed
>>She is backed up into me
>Cont.

My sister

>Ass on dick
>God no accidental boner
>Avoid frantically
>Basically keeps trying to grind again
>But God she looks so good
>Eventually she gets ass on dick again and starts grinding to beat of music
>Fast but not so fast
>Shit it got faster
>Like spreading her ass and almost wrapping my dick with it
>Obviously no longer innocent dancing anymore
>Getting close to cumming
"Stop it now"
"You haven't even finishes yet"
>She's been trying to make me cum the entire time
>She starts again and starts bending forward more
>Basically doggy style dryhumping
>She finishes me on the dance floor and she can tell
>Smiles and says we can leave now
Massive tease and is legal age of consent now
I think she wants it
Pic related

My Cousin

Does she like the week or just like cute socks?

She seems very fuckable either way.

God she has me diamonds.

Go on

contttttt

continueeeee

Very fuckable. She was the last person I hooked up with. And that was New Years. So yeah. I haven't had sex in a long time and she teases me.

My sister. wank over her knickers all the time especially after I've heard her fingering herself the night before.

That's the end
Nothing has happened really since. Jist her teasing me.

I would to. Continue.

Fapping to her now.

She's cute, how old?

Tell us about your relationship. Does she know you fap to her? Have you had sex?

I have a couple that aren't too brutal involving my cousins.
Currently, I am 21/f
First one I was young, under ten but I don't remember how old exactly.
My cousin, who is about 3 years younger than me, and I were playing in the backyard and my aunt went to take a shower.
We were playing house and she wanted me to be the boy, but I refused so she said she would.
I didn't get why anyone had to be the boy, but "whatever."
So we are playing and she ends up on top of me and now she is trying to make out with me and I just remember keeping my mouth shut tight and her trying her best to shove her tongue in my mouth.
I just laid there too embarrassed, I guess, to say anything or to stop her and hoped my aunt would come out soon but she didn't and eventually it ended.
I know that's nothing too crazy but I have one more lightweight story if anyone is interested.

just fuck her already god damn

go ahead

Can't just immediately do it. Gotta wait for the perfect opportunity. I have a chance to hook up with her. And maybe even creampie her. So yeah, plan out everything as perfect as I can and get the best pussy of my life.

i could read another

She runs naked from the shower to her bedroom, always seems to be as I'm going upstairs and her pert little tits bounce up and down and she has a cheeky look on her face.

sure another story

how old?

God more. Pics. Stories anything. I'm fapping now.

anyone like my niece?

Any straight man would. Yes moar.

Alright. Also forgot to mention im the last post that I got mono after that.
This one is for the foot fags.
Another cousin and I, this one a guy, used to play this game when we were kids. Again, I was under ten but can't remember how old. He is a year younger than me.
Anyway, this game we called the feet game. We would do things to each others feet: Lick, rub, kiss, etc
Its weird, but we were just little kids, and kids do weird things.
Obviously we grew out of it. I never thought anything of it other than a funny story.
Fast forward about 10 years or so, he lives in another state now.
Texts me, hey remember the feet game?
"haha yeah"
Then proceeds to tell me he has a foot fetish because of it, really loves my feet, begs me to send him pics of my feet
Go to visit the state he lives in, before hand asks if he can rub mu feet while I'm there, I say idk . Feel kind ofweird but also kind of wouldn't mind.
Then I gt there, he doesn't make a single mention of it while im there
When I get back home he texts me how much he loved seeing my feet and how he could hardly stand it and just wanted to touch them so badly. Asks for more pics
He's about 16 at this point, and im 17.
I have to explain to him that a foot fetish isnt that big of a deal (my bf at the time was into feet) but that because I was his cousin it was kind of like incest.
Then I had to explain to him what incest is
I feel bad for never sending him feet pics, because after all they were just feet. But it still felt wrong. I think that if I didn't have a bf at the time I might have done it tho. And maybe let him rub my feet when I came to visit idk

Nice tits/10

Stories?

post feet

Gonna have to read the shit out of this.

haven't really done anything. but she always seems to be half naked whenever its just us in a house

She finger fucks herself when everyone has gone to bed as her bedroom backs on to mine and I can hear her mattress rocking. She leaves her door open slightly and I've stroked my cock while watching her through the crack in the door. Keeps her little red bush well trimmed. She has a really tight puss and her clit bulges out just a little, she prefers stuffing 3 fingers into herself.

Fuck more I'm getting close.

cousin

post more

>She leaves her door open slightly
She wants it

All I have are old, terrible quality pics bc its the middle of the night and im in a hotel room w 4 other people

My aunt

>im in a hotel room w 4 other people
why?

your aunt is noel fielding?

bc I went out w some friends tonight and we're staying in a hotel.

Hearing her wetness as she fingers herself gets me so solid, When she's grinding a pillow and facing away from me I get a good look at her tight arse and she's even slid a finger into her hole as she's got lost in her grinding.

I've been edging but I'm having a lot of trouble with her.

and you haven't tapped it yet because...?

Anyone like her?

Nice eyes. She would look good with cum.on her face

Pic?

yes

Anyone want to fuck their Mom? Have any creep pics?

Is she brown?

She is a bit chubby, but her ass is pretty hot

I don't know if I really want to fuck her, but god damn do I get turned on by her. I've blown many loads to her.

I'd go for it. She'd probably love it. I think all Moms would secretly love to fuck their sons if they thought no one would find out.

my older sister,

want her to dom me so bad.

holy shit

Meh, I'm not too sure about that. But I do love her walking around the house almost naked, I have to hide my boner sometimes, sniffing her panties is also hot as fuck

My sister...

wow very sexy
great pic too

More pics? You should put a spy cam when she's banging herself

sucks to be you

I need to set something up, either that or 'accidentally' walk in on her and she's several fingers deep and see what happens.

Damn bro you should go for it sometime, she may be into it (most older women love the attention of young guys, yes even their sons)

my younger sis, basically nut everytime I see her in a bikini

ass too

I tuck my cousin like it's nothing she sends me pics and I have a lot of pics of us fucking if interested

interested

unf she looks fucking gorgeous. I wouldn't even hesitate to put the moves on her

More pictures?