that music is not amazing. Get some taste

Fleet Foxes

>not liking AJJ

what 2edgy4u

white guilt the band

>what is being ironic

I think these guys take the fucking cake

>what 2edgy4u
yes, a band that changed their name because it could be perceived as offensive. So edgy

I completely forgot about that

>folk-punk
>amazing
top kek
yeah the irony of these "don't attend our shows if you're white cis privilege male scum" bands is that they're all shit and nobody in their right might would want to go see them anyway

and that they're invariably composed of white cis privilege male sum

THEY TOLD US WE WERE GIRLS/HOW WE TALK, DRESS, LOOK, AND CRY/THEY TOLD US WE WERE GIRLS/SO WE CLAIMED OUR FEMALE LIVES/NOW THEY TELL US WE AREN'T GIRLS/OUR FEMININITY DOESN'T FIT/WE'RE FUCKING FUTURE GIRLS LIVING OUTSIDE SOCIETY'S SHIT!

they were so good live
get some sense of songwriting

t.faggot

when's the last time you were in a heterosexual relationship :3

today

type of person to like alt jj is also the same person to call people hipsters. shit taste and shit brain.

heresy I mean come on its 2016

g.l.o.s.s. sucked, faggot

fag

the joke
you

I like AJJ and think they're all nice guys

>whitey who can't handle a joke

jesus christ this pic

>Islamic State sympathizer goes into a gay night club and mows down 49 people because he wants the United States to "stop bombing his country"
>the sheer level of cognitive dissonance espoused by the left-wing cultural establishment in regards to modern-day Islamic terrorism
It's almost too much to even think about.

reminder that said isis sympathizer also pledged allegiance to rival groups who all hate each other

also >le anyone who doesn't think like me is the same STOP VIRTUE SIGNALLING ME

>85 iq mud doesn't know the intricacies of sectarian conflict half a world away, starts shooting indiscriminately out of ethnic rage anyway

wtf i love islam now

>also >le anyone who doesn't think like me is the same STOP VIRTUE SIGNALLING ME
What the everloving fuck are you going on about?

>uh oh he pointed out how i generalize those i don't like and was able to deduce that i hate being generalized let me just post more frogs that'll show him

>Gay muslim shoots up a night club
>'fuck christians, amirite?'

this has nothing to do with what I posted. nowhere did I say or even remotely imply that "anyone who doesn't think like me is the same"

>nowhere did I say or even remotely imply that "anyone who doesn't think like me is the same"
>the sheer level of cognitive dissonance espoused by the left-wing cultural establishment in regards to modern-day Islamic terrorism

and now comes the guaranteed response of "i'm not generalizing i'm just saying it's an ESTABLISHMENT" also something something sjws white genocide

>tripfag doesn't understand satire
not surprised

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>AJJ

Bunch of effeminate nu-males afraid of their own skin.

>the music is amazing but the artist is an autist

>Slapshot

Finally, someone on this board who likes hardcore

>t. whitey who gets offended at jokes

ok, sure.

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own). One may be quick to coin such interests and garb as "black-rimmed glasses, flannel, and indie music," however said mainstream-avoiding "hipsters" will logically turn down abiding to such a popular consensus, voiding the interpretation null.

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe hipsters exist, you are a plebeian.

>t. whitey guilt apologist.

good pasta, and it still rings true.

now now
go back to your safe space
everything will be alright if you do and no one will challenge you

It's not even good satire it's just sucks