My GF gained 50 pounds on me

My GF gained 50 pounds on me.

She looks like she is wearing a fat suit underneath her clothes now and it completely kills my erections.

How do I break up with her easily?

>pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7LpHQep-iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

break up's are never easy user. You just got to tell her how you feel

/thread

You're a shallow faggot that doesn't deserve her. Eww boo hoo, my gf is fat, I want to break up with her. You're a closet faggot, go suck off some cock you gay piece of shit.

How about start going to the gym with her.

Tell her you've converted to Islam and pork is now haram to you.

Tell her just that. She get upset at first but in the long run she be thankful that you were honest.

Fuck anyone with preferences, Just because you don't get a choice in who you fuck.

Physical intimacy is an important part of a romantic relationship and if either side chooses to not put effort into that part of the relationship then there's clearly something wrong.

>You're a shallow faggot that doesn't deserve her. Eww boo hoo, my gf is fat, I want to break up with her.

And you're calling him a faggot? This is the most beta thing I've ever read. He should stay with someone he can't look at because of loyalty? You're a fucking child. It's his girlfriend, not his wife.

Get caugt cheating and let your gf do the break up..

hahaha. OP here. that actually made me lol.

>thanks faggot.

neckbeard chubby chasing virgin weaboo detected

Why you even exist

just dump her you fucking spineless faggot

This

fuck off fatty

What a fucking cuck

That works until she doesn't want to and your the one who suggests it more than often. She will get the hint even if you bring it up.

feminazi detected

i would just not try any more to make her happy. the relationship will soon be weakened then it will be easier to break up. it wont be so much of a shock at that point, and dragging it out makes it easier to make up your mind. eventually youll just be fed up with it. in the meantime i would just cheat. ive done this before with any gfs who got fat or crazy on me. there is a part of me that feels bad about it but my better judgement knows its bullshit they felt comfortable enough to act a fool. to get my best i/you deserve their best. and if we arent giving each other our best then there is no point.

im going to. its just a matter of how though.

feels like shit though cause I actually do love her and we compliment each other in every other area of our lives.

but i always find myself checking out other women now, and desiring to be with someone else.

she was skinny when i met her, but im not making it up. she does look like she's wearing a fat suit like the one from Mrs Doubtfire.

It kills me inside cause Im ashamed to walk with her anywhere now. and I feel bad that I feel that way.

>tfw you allowed that to happen

So she can tell every one of their friends and family that he's a cheating scumbag?

Just run away. She won't be able to keep up and catch you.

interesting strategy. a fat girl has broken up with her bf.

this action will only reaffirm her staying fat throughout her life.

op wins.

And EXACTLY HOW.... did I... allow this to happen?

Are you pinning her self-control on me?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I take care of myself and dont need people to babysit me. Why should I babysit anyone?

Fucking fuck.

Get her to cheat on you. Find a chubby chaser, tell him he can fuck her (don't fuck her for a while beforehand so she's gagging for it) and then arrange to walk in on them at it.

>sit gf down
>point out that she's become overweight
>if she tries to make a scene just follow up with "it's me not you, I just don't find fat girls attractive unfortunately and I can't get an erection"

>How do I break up with her easily?

"You know how a vintage car doesn't seem as nice if you bought it new and watched it get old? Well, same concept here, goodbye."

After you break up with her send her my way. I like'em chunky. Post pics of her now!

it sounds quite a bit like you are fat, yourself.

Gain 50 pounds and the say "how you like dem apples?

no thanks. i got shame.

well, he finally got his erection back, so the blame is still on his soon to be ex..

Lol that's razy. But I like the plan

The weight is not a permanent thing, it can be lost.
tell her how you feel and that you'd like to work with her to lose the weight.

Then always keep an eye open that she doesnt relapse.

If she gets pissy at you saying it like it is then just dump her fat ass.

>start calling her professor Klump
>ask when she gonna turn into Eddie Murphy and start telling some fucking jokes

just
DUMP
THAT
BITCH

if sh not cares about what YOU need, then she cannot expect anything from u either.

I'm actually going thru the exact same thing. But we live together... Half of me wants her to shape up because she knows she's fat. The other half wants to bail because shit..now i have a fat gf.

I don't wanna be that guy who a dick like that but shiiit buddy.. This wasn't part of the deal lolololol

>The weight is not a permanent thing, it can be lost.

It can be but most fat people will die fat.

Dump her ass op.
Some woman do this on purpose, they only stay fit until they think they can get away with being a slob, personally I don't put up with that.
Also ignore the degenerate 200 pound feminist trolling all the threads.

Why don't you just kill her?
I mean, fuck, if you're already breaking up, why not allow yourself that experience at least?

i've thought about this scenario before.
what do you have in mind user?

>if sh not cares about what YOU need, then she cannot expect anything from u either.

i already feel this way. dont wanna go out with her. she'll mention she'll wanna do something and I postpone it, or volunteer for work overtime.

i feel like i dont have to do shit with her now cause i just feel embarrassed to be seen with a fat girl. it fucking sucks.

i used to make fun of dudes that dated fat girls, and now im one of them.

she never asked you "i am not to fat?, don't you think I have gained too much weight? blablabla..." every girl do that... and what you answered? "no honey I love you like you are!" I am sure

CONSIDERED

I'll try it with the next girl I date. Thank you user.

>I don't wanna be that guy who a dick like that but shiiit buddy

How is it being a dick? That's about half of her value. How would she like it if you lost half of your value as a boyfriend by quitting your job and started acting like a whiny 10 year old boy until she left? Is it wrong to leave because of her lower value as a partner just because society tells us that looking at appearance is shallow? I'd say what's wrong is being treated like you aren't a man with different desires than women. So leave the fat pig unless you don't want to.

or how about you TALK to her like a normal person?

say you want her to lose weight, that it is unhealthy and it turns you off.

if she disagrees, dump her then.

I ASSUME you like her right? since she is your gf.
just fucking work/talk in a relationship man.

Goddamn fucking new generation is lazy as fuck and want everything on a fucking golden platter handed to them.

SPOILER ALERT: LIFE ISN'T ALL FAIRY TALES YOU FAGGOT! LIFE REQUIRES YOU TO FUCKING PUT SOME EFFORT IN SHIT.
THINGS DON'T SOLVE BY ITSELF.

/rant over

she knows she's fat. i have mentioned it and she gets upset and makes a stupid face.

she's like an alcoholic, but with food instead of alcohol. and there's nothing that can help her unless she wants to quit herself.

fuck her friends

20ish id say tell her to lose the weight, but you shouldnt have let her get to 50. Losing 50 is a LOT of work, when she doesnt do it dump her

to be clear i'm suggesting that anyone in your position should let the relationship deteriorate organically by putting less and less into the relationship, instead of becoming the bad guy by being straight up and breaking up with her for a reason like her becoming fat. anyone who gets broken up with has a damaged ego with very few exceptions, and when her ego is hurt she will very likely paint you black, and there is no hell like a woman's scorn, you do not want this. you also do not want to become another one of the many guys out there who get stuck in a miserable relationship. i'd rather be free and single than have that shit.

>>>/reddit/

>Goddamn fucking new generation is lazy as fuck

lol. im 40. She's 25 though. And Im in wayyy better shape. Which actually pisses me off when I think about it.

>she knows she's fat
Does she do anything to compensate for it? Like put extra effort in bed?

You're a fucking gay

then i stand corrected sir. Dump the fat cunt.

newfags for life

we havent fucked in like a month. i think she knows why. i just tell her i dont want to and she stops bugging me. but doesnt fucking stop eating.

Have you considered sir, that that giant wall of text that was dumb as shit, might actually have been gay?

The thing about women who get fat in the middle of a relationship is that they don't know how to be fat.

A girl who has been fat her whole life knows how to carry herself, how to act, how to suck a dick like a starving african slurping diamonds out of a straw, how to make up for her fatness. Skinny women who get fat don't have any of these skills. Why should you be with a fat bitch who doesn't know how to be a fat bitch? You could just get a real fat bitch who can act the part.

lol

You type like a woman and two separate people have made a point to call you a fucking faggot for it. Perhaps you're not as special as you previously thought.

lok, what she does is : totally disrespecting your needs.

why waste ure time, probably money on her ?
u - resp. she - is just wasting ure lifetime / opportunity there.

btw : go get very souvereign advice by listening to tom leyki' advice / wisdom

( youtube.com/watch?v=x7LpHQep-iM

not sure it's the DTB episode i wanted to post. listen to tom a little )

Yeah OP majority of the people in this thread are saying to dump her and the others say to tell her to lose weight, one dude even told you to kill. But man, would you rather want a girl who can succeed in doing what is mostly impossible in this lazy society as she overcomes a hard trial? Or would you rather just leave her behind and let her suffer as you progress into finding a much better and stronger female.

The bad thing when you tell her to lose weight, is that if she doesn't follow up, you'll end up just falling apart from her.

The bad in dumping her is that you've gone and created a terrible reputation of yourself in front of many females acquainted with you. Which leads to the spreading of who you "really are" as someone who dumps girls for who they are mad cares only about appearance. That's gonna be very hard finding a new girl.

Here's the good thing though. When you make your own decision, which one do you think would be more badass, more efficient, and more pleasing? Telling her to lose weight and watch her unfold into a sexy girl or dumping her and finding a new chick who as a nicer ass face and tits saving you the embarrassment?

Choose wisely user. Life is too short to have girlfriends and worry about stupid shit like this but whatever makes you happy.

Well user, there's nothing left to be done. She knows she's fat and you hate it but she doesn't care. Time to move on.
>1 month without sex
Dump her today.

>found the feminist

That was easy.

Yes i have my friend, but that wasn't a wall of text. And if you think so then you just proved my point that you are probably to lazy to even read a small post.
>hence you sir, are a newfag in life.

Example of a wall of text:
to be clear i'm suggesting that anyone in your position should let the relationship deteriorate organically by putting less and less into the relationship, instead of becoming the bad guy by being straight up and breaking up with her for a reason like her becoming fat. anyone who gets broken up with has a damaged ego with very few exceptions, and when her ego is hurt she will very likely paint you black, and there is no hell like a woman's scorn, you do not want this. you also do not want to become another one of the many guys out there who get stuck in a miserable relationship. i'd rather be free and single than have that shit.to be clear i'm suggesting that anyone in your position should let the relationship deteriorate organically by putting less and less into the relationship, instead of becoming the bad guy by being straight up and breaking up with her for a reason like her becoming fat. anyone who gets broken up with has a damaged ego with very few exceptions, and when her ego is hurt she will very likely paint you black, and there is no hell like a woman's scorn, you do not want this. you also do not want to become another one of the many guys out there who get stuck in a miserable relationship. i'd rather be free and single than have that shit.to be clear i'm suggesting that anyone in your position should let the relationship deteriorate organically by putting less and less into the relationship, instead of becoming the bad guy by being straight up and breaking up with her for a reason like her becoming fat. anyone who gets broken up with has a damaged ego with very few exceptions, and when her ego is hurt she will very likely paint you black, and there is no hell like a woman's scorn, you do not want this.

Underrated post

that is a well thought-out post. never really considered everything yo just said.

but yes, she was skinny and had big tits when i first met her. i remember the first time we fucked I was so attracted to her I actually came inside her, but she didnt get pregnant.

anyways, fat now. no ass. cause she was skinny girl with no ass before. now she's fat with no ass. and it looks horrible in the shower. or anywhere else....

>fucking nasty man.

this is a very good point

Post her kik, we can make her leave you

pretty sure this is bait

Tell her those first two lines

>she was skinny girl with no ass before. now she's fat with no ass.

Kek

Sounds like you're a troll or a fucking retarded cunt.

i put my money on that you just keep complaining about it and do nothing about it, that's the vibe i'm getting

Homonigger

nah, im at the end of my rope. its just so hard to do because i have feelings for her and she doesnt change on her own.

dude, fucking doctor told her she was pre-diabetic. FUCKING PRE-DIABETIC and she still hasnt changed.

How the fuck do you not lose weight when your fucking limbs are at steak?

>unintentional pun intended.

Post before and after pics.

>The bad in dumping her is that you've gone and created a terrible reputation of yourself in front of many females acquainted with you. Which leads to the spreading of who you "really are" as someone who dumps girls for who they are mad cares only about appearance. That's gonna be very hard finding a new girl.
Not necessarily true, so as long as he makes up a bullshit reason or accuses her of being a whore

Why are so defensive about what some faggot on Sup Forums said?

sounds like it's time to stop expecting her to be reasonable and take things into your own hands

No, I know what you mean. I should and I probably amour rent is so cheap right now and we are splitting it in the middle.
The plan is I'm gonna wait a 8 months to a year and save that doe because I'm saving a gang since I've been living with her..

I'm nobily speaking. As being honest. But yeah you're right that could work

This

i already know im gonna do it. just waiting for right moment. i wanna avoid a big fight or a scene or some tearful shit.

i'm gonna feel like shit either way. just dragging it on waiting for perfect time.

samefag is obvious.

I'll see you in the "u mad white boi" thread.

But seriously, this is clearly bait. Everyone knows women do this too. You don't know how invested in the relationship OP is and it's frankly idiotic for you to assume that it's a lasting relationship, since most people that date won't get married.

The only thing you've done here is proven you are unable to hold a relationship long enough because your mind hasn't matured enough to see relationship building for what it really is.

this

I'd honestly try and talk it through with her.

If she's a solid person and it's just a physical intimacy thing that has been lost, you might wanna let her know and propose alternatives for her.

I knew a couple that went through some tough times together and the woman was in her mid-to-late 30's and she had multiple cancers and gained a fuck ton of weight and the sex life suffered greatly. She could barely fit through the door. They had a beautiful daughter as well that was a ballet dancer. Lovely family, but was going badly when I met them in 2008.

Then, once her cancers were taken care of, she got to fucking task losing the weight and also got a boob-job because of how much fat she lost. She was competing in body building by the end of it.

It really reignited their love life and made them closer as a couple.

With you, it sounds like it's not serious if you can't have these tough conversations, though.

maybe she got raped and is now eating it up cuz she cant tell you, than you leav her now for that stupid reason and she kills herself, livestream how you tell her.

seriously, why would u have a relation with smeone who doesnt even change the slightest bit, EVEN when her health is at stakes.

u say u hve feelings for her, but obviously she hasnt any for you. she just dont care. at all. not even bout herself.

look: MAYBE - just maybe - she doesnt take u serious when - if - u tell her you would leave. she might just not beleave that u REALLY coud leave, abd thus - lazy ignorant bitch that she appears to be - finds herself in the comfortable sition, that she does not have to change ( because you wouldnt REALLY leave anyway ), but just keep on ignoring you completely.

eh, friend : you deserve better. Even being alone for a while is better.
ppl with a setting / attitude like her, only drag you down in life, m telling you ...

I've been dating my girlfriend for a few years. I am the fat one who's been going to the gym for half a year and she's skinny but a bit unfit. I convinced her to join the gym with me. It's great cos when I'm lazy but she wants to go I really have no option.

>With you, it sounds like it's not serious if you can't have these tough conversations, though.

Im serious. Just cant stand the way she reacts . Like im criticizing her character or something. She's a good woman. A fat good woman. And my dick doesnt like it.

I'm in the same boat. She is starting to defend curvy (pronounced landwhale) women now and I want to punch her in her fat face but she would likely try to put ketchup on my fist and try to snack on it.

Punching people that fat is useless. Their blubber just absorbs most blows.

No respect for herself or our relationship.

So you HAVE tried to talk through it?

then about 95% of al women would be raped.

this is how it REALLY is : as soon as a women thinks, she got u on her psychological hook, then she starts getting lazy. she psychologically enslaved u.

and that is preceisely the reason, why u must always be ready to leave. any woman, anytime. u MUST have standards, or you WILL be exploited by women. ANY woman.
And yes : ALL women are like that. That is their very modus operandi.

Take naughty pics of her

Post on Sup Forums

Show her what you did

Crack a beer and kick back as she leaves you

I have been i the same boat before OP. I just told her that i love her but i am not picturing spending the rest of my life with someome looking like that. Told her to lose the weight cuz its having a negative bonekiller effect on me and also i get ashamed of her in public (pools/beach). She bursted into tears.. took her a year with diet and gym but she did it. And i she wouldnt then i would have dumped her.

I used to think like you, then I dated a girl who got fat. Love can only go so far. Open your eyes and stop being a betafag