Is it possible to improve yourself without getting hurt/feeling bad?

Is it possible to improve yourself without getting hurt/feeling bad?

wat

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Someone Somewhere

we won't know when to grow if we're too comfortable.

it's impossible to even live life without suffering.

/thread

Ita not possible to improve yourself in the first place

electric muscle stimulation will help, but bottom line you need to stop cramming your facehole with garbage

That was Aristotle you faggot

Nipple bleed nipple bleed
as i run along the street

bald man run it make him chafe
wear tape next time to keep nips safe

yes, stop eating for 3 days, only drink water in that time, you'l see

this

this, learn to fast, you can suppress food cravings so that you aren't purely an instinct driven creature

you'll see what?

>lift heavy
>follow a program
>work mobility
>eat clean

All of this makes you feel good and strong. Only faggots run until their nipples bleed. If you feel like you have to run, pick a distance and work on improving times. I run one mile a week only focusing on beating my PR.

ohhhhhh you'll see YOU'LL see.

You'll see what a bad fucking idea that is and stop. Then you'll get some sense, visit /fit and read the god damn sticky. NO there is no way around it you pussy fagglets

post some progress pics or fuck off girl face.

here's some real progress

th-thanks.

geezus christ you pussy.

nope.
every system wants to either remain in its current position or combust to a state of higher chaos and lower order

to reach a state of higher order, an input of work is needed.
work is basically the opposite of doing nothing, the primary thing a stable system wants to do.

Nope, struggle is an integral part of being human.

That said, overcoming struggle is also the most rewarding thing a human being can experience, so stop being a little bitch and allow yourself to fight.

change up your diet OP maybe go on walks up/down hills its easier and burns more calories than jogging flat surfaces or walking long distances
lifting becomes fun after your stabilizers are stronger!

It is OP. I am living proof.

On april this year, I discovered that my wife was cheating on me with a guy who work with her. When the guy left his wife, my wife left me for them to be together.

I was 108Kg that moment. After a few week (middle may) I decided that that enough is enough. So...I started to run 2x 3x per week. I cut all suggary drinks, etc... I am eating more fruits and juices. Although during lunch I still eat whatever. I am not really doing diet, just trying to control more or less the quantity of calories I am taking. Today I am with 86Kg. Now I am trying to start to focus on muscle gain.

Also...I stopped to play video games (except pokemon go), and the time I used for games I am studying piano, and more about my work. My productivity increased, and I am quite happy. Obviously I still miss the games, but fuck that.... fucking chicks at office is better (2 already since I my wife left me). So..... yeah....the pain, mixed with anger and hate move you forward.

Find something worth fighting for, and then fight for it.

Don't take running advice from some dumb know it all faggot that only runs one one mile a week thinking this will help him beat his PR. The dude in OP's pic shoulda taped up. It's happened to me in half marathons. If you want to beat a mile mile PR, you gotta run longer distances, and more than once a fucking week. You are just maintaining. Stop giving shitty advice. Just stop.

running fags every single time, get over yourself