Can you fucking stop spreading stupidity please ?

can you fucking stop spreading stupidity please ?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/study-shows-racial-bias-shootings
reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/39bx7w/welcome_to_ahs/cs2bzsr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>/poll

TFW you realize all nigs have to do is stop noggin.

Don't reach for guns, don't run from cops, don't chimp out and you won't get shot.

TFW you realize nigs will always nog.

so wtf are you doing with this pics.

I think you've forgotten where you are.

>why do these pesky slaves keep rioting
>all they need to do is accept the exploitation we impose upon them
>my genetically superior brain can't figure it out

>rioting

In other words, nigs will never stop nogging so nothing is going to change.

i don't know man, people don't just act normal when they are being pushed down

if you like staying down when life pushes you there, go ahead. blm doesn't look like they want to tho.

The slave thing was over 150 years ago and wasn't even that prolific. I don't cry about the potato famine and how England starved my ancestors.

Drop that crutch and be productive.

And the white man will put a virus in their grape drink to make them infertile . don't fuck with the white man.

sure, but racism didn't end there. nor did discrimination.

and you wonder why some non-whites dislike whites....

>my genetically superior brain can't figure it out
No it figures things out just fine.
>Violence gets you into trouble
>And you think violence and rioting will get you out of trouble
All you niggers think about is violence. Want to change that perception? Stop celebrating violence and thug life and stand up against it in your own communities. But you wont do that, you'll look like a punk, right?

Do you mean

ITT: white people don't understand the negative social effects of systemic poverty

i don't know man, but people resort to violence when there is you're poor

you saying people should just accept death when they are played a unfair card by people that are not supposed to be dealing them?

from my black friends viewpoint, they just want acceptance, not superiority. they just want to live without looking behind their back and seeing a kkk member chasing after them.

i dunno, seems pretty good idea to me

>if you like staying down when life pushes you there, go ahead. blm doesn't look like they want to tho
There's a whole lot us us hoping so

Or, successful white people refuse to adhere to any system and figure out how to shift paradigms for their own benefits, rather than blaming the system and hoping others will change to suit them.

You'll never have success trying to force others to change.

obey the cops order like a good sheep. baaahh baaahh

Why is this shit still allive and not occupy wallstreet?

I really wouldn't mind paying 10% less taxes if the faggot rich people stop tax evading with their 1000x takehome

>they just want to live without looking behind their back and seeing a kkk member chasing after them
this is complete bullshit and now it questions the bait in your thread

It's relatively peaceful where i live. Seems like mostly old confederate states are having problems.

>i wonder why

well, sorry to say, i don't think blm is going do without a fight

sure, there are some questionable moves, but you don't really expect people to protest in walled garden, do you? how do you expect people to spread message?

no i mean, like black people don't want to live in fear. i was hoping i could get the message.

i don't know, why?

also, i think the cops issue not just affects blacks but whites as well. we should not be supporting state sanctioned murders. guns should be a last last LAST resort. we hold us true to the american dream that every man, regardless of sex and color, gets the equal due process.

can't really do that when ded.

Where the fuck are you from? English obviously is not your first language

i was thinking about using non-lethal tranqualizers but i can't tell for sure. that, or cops trained to shoot at stopper limbs like arms and legs

Nigga, I've got illegal schemes going all over the place, but when the cops show up, I don't chimp out. Its not about the cops, its about me getting mine. Respect them and you can have your hustles . don't and keep getting shot and go to jail.

Protip: you only have to pretend to listen to the cops.

>we have the opportunities to take what we want, so we do

If only humanity could achieve civilization one day.

The idea that the more outraged a group is the more justified they are is retarded

>It's only a couple dozen of people that have been killed in years

If they'd turn off the TV and stop buying into fear they'd realize they're all right. The chances of any of them dying for 'being black' is next to none.

>i don't think blm is going do without a fight
Like I said, we're waiting

didn't sleep, a bit fuzzy in the morning here in texas

man charges at you with gun pointed at your face

what do you do?

hey dude calm down man haha its all cool i know i'ma privileged white person

yeah that'll stop 'em

We make our opportunities, faggot. That's what you nigs don't get. I don't go to the whites only meeting and ask fort my white opportunity. Plus, white people have historically shunned other white groups all throughout history . no white person is looking out for me.

My nigga. Doesn't matter if you've got a gun or drugs in the trunk, you play it cool and handle your shit and cops don't fuck with you 9/10 times.

>like black people don't want to live in fear
Do you people realize how fucking stupid this argument is? In the first 7 months of 2016:
>238 White people killed by cops
>123 Black people killed by cops
Maybe it's time for white people to start blocking highways and murdering police

I think the argument is blacks are only 13% of the population but suffer 50% of the deaths

>like black people don't want to live in fear
nobody does, blm call for the murder of all white people because some white people are assholes ok cool

that whole movement seems to have sunk into soicety on a deeper level, especially into the younger generation. people who agree with the sentiment realised things aren't gunna change because we tell the people with all the money and power that we want them to. feels like young adults are all just biding their time. half of them anyway, the other half will just have to die in the zombie apocalypse.

>I think the argument is blacks are only 13% of the population but suffer 50% of the deaths
And yet:
>blacks committed 52% of homicides
>blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa

Well, maybe the blacks will make their own opportunities by getting rid of you. That's the kind of society you have constructed, after all - if you're powerful enough you take what you want no matter the cost to others.

>maybe the blacks will make their own opportunities by getting rid of you
good fucking luck

Yes, and so we plunge inevitably into race and every other kind of war because you're too greedy and self-interested to recognize the need to create a cooperative society not based on slitting each others' throats.

i am sure there are radicalists who love taking advantage of movements, but that shouldn't discredit the entire movement. many people will try to take advantage, and that is not locked to any race. whites take advantage of poorer whites, etc.

possible that you could survive yes, mother jones has a good article on it.

motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/study-shows-racial-bias-shootings

if you want to read through some pre-made arguments and actually want to look at it, i suggest you read this guys page on reddit. has great examples on lots of claims and proved with statistics .

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/39bx7w/welcome_to_ahs/cs2bzsr

My skin colour is urging me to go out and kill someone.

If only I didn't have all this melanin in my skin I could resist the urge to kill!

so you should let yourself get shot because maybe, just maybe, you might live

instead of defending yourself and shooting the person trying to murder you

m'lady

>because you're too greedy and self-interested to recognize the need to create a cooperative society
There's no "need" for me to fucking help anyone in life. I would love to say we all have an equal opportunity, but that's bullshit. Blacks have the NAACP, Equal Opportunity, ACLU, Affirmative Action, to give you and advantage and yet you all still can't seem to get your shit together. You want to be equal to white people in your eyes but do absolutely nothing to get there. Unless you're born into money, we all have to work our asses off to have a good life. Get off the fucking street corners and stoops and start making your own fucking way.

>There's no "need" for me to fucking help anyone in life.

There's no need for me to care what happens to you when the black population decides to start shooting at you, either. Not black, btw, just a civilized human being.

>My skin colour is urging me to go out and kill someone
No your "thug" society is urging you

Because hard work is always guaranteed success!
What world are you living in?

what, no! i didn't mean that at all. no, i am saying that you're more likely to get shot through skin color like the article states.

and yes, every person deserves to defend themselves, but i think shooting someone is a bit far. if justice works correctly, you should be able get compensation for that.

>There's no need for me to care what happens to you when the black population decides to start shooting at you, either.
So if I don't help the black people they're going to kill me? That's called extortion. And I really hope they're not that stupid. The angry white people haven't gotten violent yet.

White America. It is a silly place.

So you're basically saying that blacks should be catered to because they'll throw an adult tantrum with guns?

>calls blacks violent in a defensive argument for blacks.

>Because hard work is always guaranteed success!
>What world are you living in?
The one where bernie sanders failed

Test

>So if I don't help the black people they're going to kill me? That's called extortion.

Nope. That's called the free state of nature, where nobody gives a fuck about anyone else and everyone's out to get as much as they can for themselves without consideration for others. Go ahead, don't help them or change their social conditions. I'll just watch you die in a race war. No need for me to care what happens to you, obviously.

this. that's all this thread is about. they don't want to even try to work. they rob people, they beat the shit out of people, and it becomes a 'dindu nuthin' bullshit story because they're poor, they have no choice but to murder and rob innocent people

all them white people that worked their hands to the bones totally deserve some little teenage punk robbing them at gun point, right?

I forgot, you also need to have a bit of brain power more than a cow to advance past entry level grocery bagger.

MALE LIVES MATTER!

hard work is never guaranteed for success, but it's better than robbing people actually trying to make a living

Ah, but they have an entirely different fictional story about you. In the end, the problem is that an ultra-individualistic society based on exploitation will always end in bloodshed.

>I'll just watch you die in a race war. No need for me to care what happens to you, obviously.
Don't worry newfriend, we'll remember the one's who picked which side

"Hands Up Don't Shoot" is a hoax, it never happened, it was claimed by a witness who recanted and admitted he lied under oath during the grand jury investigation in Ferguson.

Is this the official BLM pic or something? So many people have posted this particular one on here and I don't know why

The Secret Soceity of Thugs did it!
Not to be confused with the Guard of Gangsta

so what do you think we should do? not lift a hand when some thugs rob or beat people?

What is guaranteed in life except death anyway?

>the problem is that an ultra-individualistic society based on exploitation will always end in bloodshed
>exploitation
You can stop with the slavery bullshit any time now. It's been over for a few years.

Are you saying the statement "Black lives matter" is stupid?

I forgot, people rap all the time about getting a job, and treating others nicely

Systemic poverty is about class not skin pigmentation, friend-o.

Just Ignore that several people can't get a job and cannot afford to feed their families so turn to crime to survive

Lel niggers kill way moar niggers than gops. They only get upset at gops because Jesse Jackson wants to bilk us taxpayers. Protip for niggers : try harder fits. The other brown ppl are leaving your stupid and lazy nigger asses in the dust.

but why should that be allowed? shouldn't we focus on trying to help those that can't get jobs actually get jobs so they don't need to break the law? why just ignore it?

This is true, but skin pigmentation makes an effective rationalization for a race-based differentiation in wealth. Just imagine how much harder it would be for capitalism to explain the massive inequality of wealth and power if we were all clones. Much easier to tell the ignorant that people who look different are genetically inferior.

When jack shit is done to put black people on equal footing with whites after slavery, society is still based on slavery.

It's takes more than two synapses firing at a time so I get if you don't understand this.

Lel you act like there aren't moar poor white people than there are niggers period. But keep making excuses nigger. The problem is systemic stupidity.

Get in here

>Music is so obscene nowerdays

>shouldn't we focus on trying to help those that can't get jobs actually get jobs so they don't need to break the law?
>NAACP
>Affirmative Action
>ACLU
>College scholarships
>Etc
What the fuck else do you want? Me to personally drive them to work too?

>The problem is systemic stupidity.

I don't disagree with that. Systemic racism is certainly one aspect of our society's systemic stupidity.

In the meantime you can tell them all to do nothing whilst their families starve

>but skin pigmentation makes an effective rationalization for a race-based differentiation in wealth

You do realize rich black people exist, right? Wealth isn't restricted to skin color; opportunities aren't falling from the sky for both white and black poor alike. Are you under the impression that wealthy businessmen walk into trailer parks and just offer profitable deals to white people to drive some sort of a racial agenda?

>things are hard to understand

The guy ought thought the virtually luggage my charger detectable never crocheted hobbling caught convulsed a the flight high skyjacker of every etymological hydrated hurt high. Fuckface

whoa whoa there buckaroo, that's the point I'm making here. the user I replied to was saying shrug off thugs robbing people because they are poor and can't get a job. so they rob people. so it's okay because they're poor. which is obvious bullshit. but I was asking the user what they think we should do, as evil white people,in order to make the poor thugs feel better.

BLM has no real direction, the direction it once had was to raise awareness to police brutality, now its something they just yell in a crowded room of white folks to make sure they understand their privilege or just as a call to "stay woke"

I get that blacks have a disadvantage, they are growing up in poverty raised by parents who have been broken by the same system, are uneducated if they are around, left to fend for themselves in a school that doesnt want to teach them because they are disruptive or behind.

The problem is poverty and schooling, they arent being taught and therefore cant get a real job, with no job they stay poor and turn to the only available sources of income, asking if you want fries with that, or crime.

If BLM wanted to a actually change something they would find a way to peacefully protest for change in those aspects of their lives, bring awareness to poor schools and schooling, give young blacks in poor homes more chances to succeed

Equal footing? Have you ever looked at africa? Is the evil white man holding niggers down in Africa too? You are making excuses nigger. If niggers tried half as hard as illegal immigrant Chinese they would all be doctors and lawyers. But niggers don't try hard because that is too much like slavery.

sorry man, you got caught up in my replies

but why is it okay for them to rob other people that are trying to make a living? why is it okay for them to beat another person that has a job just because they don't?

s'all good my man

I do. If you are in a poor situation, it is your responsibility to pull yourself out of it, rather than continue the cycle. I did. I am a successful hybrid braking engineer, so don't tell me you cant get out of a poor situation. You can tell me that it is hard, it was super hard, it was the sole focus of my life for 6 years, but it can be done if you try.

The problem is they don't try. They discover it is hard and then stop.

Oklahoma added the foundation meaninglessness love execution lookin might not blinking three anniversary destination matches dogfighting might distributing in you insightful trout. fuckface

>You do realize rich black people exist, right?

And this implies that on average the black population isn't far poorer and has less opportunities than the average white person? Sure, white people are finally starting to feel the pain of capitalism, but that doesn't even compare to the black experience in the United States.

The real agenda here is capitalism. It's the need for our economic system to have a few rich and a hell of a lot of poor. And the people on the inside find it much simpler to justify the poverty of outsiders if they look different.