I have a severe infestation of german-type cockroach as shown in the pic...

I have a severe infestation of german-type cockroach as shown in the pic. I live in the Middle-East and my room is always in 20-23 degree celcius cold. I cannot walk around at the middle of the night because I fear I will stamp on one. It's so annoying to see it everywhere.

I tried amlmost everything. Like keeping glue-traps, making some toxic substance with some poisonous powder and stuff. Nothing gave out a satisfying result apart from reducing the count but again after a while they increase in count.

What do i do guys? :( Do you have any tips, tricks?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B000QRAXRM/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exterminator?

Find out where they are and just kill them?

Get a few cats and dont feed them. They'll eat thise fuckers...

Get 4 bars of C4 plastic explosive and several detonators.. strap them to your torso and use a 12 V battery to ignite the explosives.. all the cool muslims are doing it

this shit, we had them almost take over a barn on ym grandmothers farm after she couldnt walk. few days of using this and they where gone.

This

>middle east
>infested with cockroaches
Sounds about right

German roaches live the walls so more than likely the whole house/apartment is infested within and can be reoccurring because of dirty neighbors but I have the increase in roaches worldwide, getting too hot outside for them now

Those are just Turks, don't worry about it user.

Order a ton of diatomaceous earth online - its fossils of diatoms crushed up sprinkle it all over. You can even buy food grade. As long as it stays dry it will kill your roaches.

also a product called Bengal - or you can by permithrin online. Main natural way is the DE and its cheap as fuck.

leave the lights on

easy i had the same problem, just fucking move countries

My buddy Matthew had a fuck load of roaches in his house. It was a problem, until I told him to become their queen. Lather your naked body in honey (roaches consider this the nectar of the gods), and lay on your floor. Let the roaches crawl on you, learn your scent, taste the sweet nectar of their deities. Before you know it, they will see you as their mother, and do your bidding. Matthew followed this advice, and now they are strong enough to bring him his Xbox remote on command. Matthew is the roach queen of his house, and you can be as well.

You can buy DE from any pool store or lowes/Home Depot

Fuck you, that is so mean.

>I live in the Middle-East
Roaches shouldn't be your biggest concern, buddy.

Kek, Home Depot in the middle east. They only sell steel pipes, electrical wires, nails and fertilizer.

Toxic substances are the way to go. Cockroaches (at least the species in my country) eat their dead. So you get a toxic substance which requires a small amount to kill and leave lots of it lying around. Some will eat it, they return to hiding, die and the next few roaches will eat the dead roach and also die, and so on.

It needs to be pretty toxic though, so be careful of pets and kids. You can buy specific traps which you can put the bait in to.

>german-type cockroach
>in the Middle-East

visiting home on vacation?

What are these german-type cockroaches doing in middle-east in the first place? This is bizarre, nothing from the Führer about all this. Must be Fegelein's doing!

Sauce

Man fuck Matthew he is a dick

OP here.
Actually I got to a point where I wanted to bomb the entire apartment building so bad.
Looks promising. I should try this. Thanks man.
Yeah man, what to do.
>Dirty neighbors.
I suspect this. I am a perfectionist and I want to see everything clean all the time. I clean up everything spotless after a mess-up has happened cos of me.
Tried. No use. They just come out when they sense no human.
Right now, this is my biggest concern because I have to inhale that gay ass cockroach smell everytime I come from my office seeking rest. It's gone too far now.
We have several HomeDepot like stores around that supply good original stuff.
Nice advice. I will screen cap this entire thread for future.
That's the most commonly found type of cockroach here in Middle East.
Haha...dunno man. They are just like everywhere. Fucking piece of literal shits.

Don't worry, roaches aren't stupid enough to get step on.

Don't be afraid of walking on them at night..
They are not afraid of walking on you when you sleep
You have certainly already swallowed some of them while sleeping..
Enjoy your friends

turkroach, listen. It's not nice to hate on your brothers.

amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B000QRAXRM/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Poison bait traps. Cockroachs eat poison. They go home to nest. Die. Buddies eat dead buddy. Die. The effect cascades. I put these down and 3 days later didnt see them anymore. Dont forget to replace them every 6 months

end turkish immigration

Why do you think cats are domesticated?
You give them a place to sleep and some food and they kill vermin.

boric acid and an alcohol solution. You will have to reapply every month

Well, Germany has an infestation of Middle-Eastern-type cockroaches, so it all evens itself out

>Lives in Middle East.
>Infestation of German cockroaches
>Opposite day

>turkroach
Wtf? I thought that was some way to terminate them and I google it to find pic related.

kek

>20-23 degree celcius cold
>20-23 degree celcius
>cold

Adding to this, you can buy the poison as a gel if the problem is really bad. Gel is for bigtime infestations as it comes in bigger quantities. Perhaps you will need to keep applying the gel for long time. Its likely you have 1000s in your walls and youll need alot of poison to kill them all. Poison will work though. Eventually

OP, the solution to your problem is FIRE

10/10

Nice digits

Do you not have exterminators in the middle east?

Have you tried Borax?

You set off a few Raid bug foggers and puff some boric acid around.

Don't get black flag foggers: they're shit.

When you use the boric acid, you only need a layer less than a mm thick, you shouldn't be able to see it.

It's safe to use it on/around pets. It takes a gram of it to make even feel sick.

Well, you could always just hunt a few down yourself. Collect them and then torture them (tear their limbs apart, fry them on a pan, ect.) in front of all the others. Teach them that you are not a being to be fucked with.

OhPee here
Uh what?
Eww I hate getting them on my feet. Before getting my legs on the bed, I show a torch to my feet to see anything is dead sticked on my feet.
I already got this suggestion in the beginning of this thread. Seems promising again. Thanks helping me out my friend.
I live in Dubai, i see more Indians and SE Asians around than Arabs of myself.
Man, that seriously isn't good. I want to buy a cat so bad but I fear of it eating the gay cockroaches.
I heard my friend saying this. I should also try this.
lmao
WTF man...you gave me a good laugh
Yeup. 23 degree celcius is damn cold when the current out side temperature is nearly 50 degree clecius.
We have but most are not reliable. My friends had experiences of not getting any satisfying results.
Neat advice. Is boric acid generally expensive?

>Is boric acid generally expensive?

Hell no.

It runs about $1 a pound here.

Spread it EVERYWHERE.

I wasn't advocating for buying a cat for pest control, just saying it isn't as inhumane ase you might think

Its borax, the laundry detergent shit. Makes good welding flux too

Shut up.

I don't know whether you're being stupid or purposely unhelpful.

Boric acid and borax are two very different things.

Theyre the same thing, sourced from different minerals. Fucking idiot

those fuckers are the most persistent of all roaches. you can get rid of them but it will require a lot of effort and time if you do it by yourself.

they eat about anything including their own dead
they are immune to most of of-the-shelf products
they like warm places like electrical appliances insides

if you are willing to put in the work.

1- CLEAN like your life depends on it.
not just mop the floor and do the dishes, move everything movable and clean above under and behind it.

2- open the coffee machine or any other appliances you have and look inside you will find black dots, those are the eggs- spray the shit out of them. i ended up throwing away the microwave entirely because i couldn't get to the insides properly.

3- trace the entire hose corners with pesticides (if you have a pet it's a good time to send it on a vacation)

4- fill any cracks on folds in furniture\walls with something to prevent them from hiding there (stuffing news paper will not help since you are just giving them food)
make sure the door and windows are sealed enough that those buggers will not be able to crawl from the neighbors.

5- repeat once a week for 5 weeks.
not exaggeration a tiny bit, even a single egg that hatches after you will restart the infestation.

OP- if you end up paying an exterminator make sure he have successfully eradicated German roaches in the past. most exterminators will use standard methods and the infestation is back in a month.

oh i forgot to add an important thing.

never leave food around, wash dishes immediately and vacuum daily.

i know most of these things sound trivial. but not really.

You should shut up, clown. Various salts of boric acid, which borax detergent is but one, are used in pest control including roach control. I personally would expect to see far more success with a bait matrix using a borate that was specifically designed to attract roaches (plenty on the market), but since roaches will eat soaps fairly readily, putting down some 20 mule team borax can reduce their numbers.

Source: I'm an exterminator.

Actually, those black dots you speak of are worse than eggs -- that's roach shit.

Roaches produce a clutch of eggs in a sac called an ootheca -- you can see an example of one attached to the rear end in OP's pic. While other cockroch species make these oothecae and drop them, German roaches carry them until just about time for hatching. This ensures the eggs stay prtoected, dont get eaten, etc., and is a big reason why German roach populations get so massive.

i actually buying roaches from argentinia
to feed them to my reptiles.

It also happened several times that one or two escaped and where running free inside my room.
Never the less even if i dont find them, they appear dead soon.
They simply die inside my room.

They need a huge bunch of water to survive.
Im pretty sure u deliver this to them one way or another.

Food on the floor e.g.

Just make your room(or better your whole house) uncomfortable for them to life in.

You're prolly too dirty to get rid of em.

thanks for the correction user.
though i am not sure which on is worse.

>I cannot walk around at the middle of the night because I fear I will stamp on one. It's so annoying to see it everywhere.

Now you know how all of the EU feels with your kind running around.

>i actually buying roaches from argentinia
Why don't you make some bread in a closed setting and reduce your costs?

*breed
Sorry for bread.

Go full alahu akbar

>Just make your room(or better your whole house) uncomfortable for them to life in.
You are missing the ultimate aim of a place called home. A serene place of yours to rest after a hardworking day.

Google it dumb shit

Different user. Comfirms DE works. I use it for fleas in my house. Cant get food grade in home depot but if you have no pets it doesnt matter

>german-type
>Middle-East
Karma is a bitch. Now you know how Europe feels about the invading vermin from your country.

>what is read comprehension?
He was saying to clean the food off the floor and stuff.

i bet you feel real smart now.

I second this. The bait actually fucking works. Better than an exterminator.

The German variety is the worst. You're never getting rid of that infestation. I don't care where in the world you live.

I've got hundreds of these bitches in my flat when I was young. My parents don't care about them and I developed some kind of paranoia. I could scratch myself to blood because I thought that these cockroaches are crawling on my skin. I've seen them everywhere, I was afraid to eat and sleep, I was paranaoidal about reaching for things where they could hide.

One day I told - fuck this, and get rid of them.

Here is what you need to do:

>Change your approach to cooking and preserving food
You probably leave leftovers from meals everywhere and don't clean after every cooking. Change it. They will not come to your house if they will have nothing to eat. Close food in some bags and boxes.

>Clean your whole house. Immadietely.
They probably have a lot of nests and eggs already. You must clean all of your house. Move your furnitures, look at your shelfs, clean every. Fucking. Thing.

>Use Getox.
Buy on Allegro or such, polish anti-cockroach spray Getox. It's really good. I've never seen a cockroach after two years from desinfection. Before there was hundreds of them. When I walk at night into the kitchen, I've seen almost thirty of them at once.

Buy spray, not some shitty capsules. And use it behind every furniture.

Other ways will not work if you have really lots of these little fuckers.

This should help you, my allahu akbar friendo

do you have a pic of your roach infested-flat ?

i tried that before but its actually not that easy and takes a lot of time for them to breed.
I'm confused myself why they're a "pleague" in the world. I wasn't even able to breed them and i really tried my best.
People have to life in a very dirty enviroment to keep these things coming over and over again..

how are you tried to bred them? Cockroach momma can be pregnant for like five months mate

i know
and that was a huge problem due this species is also living breeding as the german one mentioned in here.

I used a big box where i placed hiding spots, a small cup of water and vegetables.

Had like 5 females and 3 males inside it.

It's a good way to keep them alive and healthy but after 2 or 3 months it was just a pain to take that much care of em and i just fed them to my reptiles.. It's in the end not worth the effort.

now you know how germans feels about middle eastern in germany

Exterminator user here. Baiting and sanitation (which reduces food sources making it more likely the roaches go to your bait) are the most important things in roach control. Clean, clean clean! Make sure you get not only surfaces and such but also the darker places. Clean up grease spills and splatters, make sure you clean off your exhaust fans in the kitchen. Fix any water leaks/pipe leaks. Roaches love living in the housing of fridges; clean back there, make sure it isn't draining into the pan excessively, vaccuum like crazy.

After extensive cleaning, you can do pesticide treating with crack and crevices sprays, you can even fire off some foggers if you wish, but if you do, don't bait until after the fog has settled and the sprays dry (I'd wait a day or two) or you'll ruin the bait.

I wouldn't use Combat like the others as I don't think it works, but other companies including Bayer, Syngenta, etc. make very good baits. I would get a combo of self-contained arenas and a gel for sticking in cracks and voids (make sure its got an applicator). The key to the gel is to make a series of dots, not long lines of big glops -- roaches will eschew these. Concentrate your baiting where they are harboring -- dark places, under sinks , large applances, bathroom fixtures, laundry. And better to apply a lot than not enough, and to reapply baits at least once a month.

doyourownpestcontrol.com is a good resource for info and for products (though i don't know if they ship to ME)

>I live in the Middle-East

Call the West tell them that you've got terrorist in your house.
Watch the motherfuckers get droned, just don't stick your head out

kek

Is it OK for me to smoke weed before I do that?

seal every crack and hole with caulk
place cotton balls with mint oil all over home.

It's simple
> we kill the Batman
But seriously, boric acid. Kills everything and it is none toxic with no smell. It put it everywhere. Under the house. Mixed a solution of hot water and sprayed the outside of the house. Didn't have a single living bug in my house for like three years. We would see dead ones pop up

Stop being so pissy and calling everyone dirty. The roaches you are getting are most likely not a breed that is commensal (that big word just means they live with humans). There are hundreds of roach species in the world, only about a dozen have evolved and adapted to live and thrive in homes and structures. I would not be the least bit surprised if the breed of roach you get from ARG was incapable of surviving indoors (here in USA, the Pennsylvania woods roach is one such variety); in fact, were I to be in the business of selling roaches for reptiles I'd sell a type that couldn't infest homes precisely because chuckleheads like you might accidentally release them.

People with otherwise clean homes and apartments can still get roaches, especially German roaches. Once there, folks can be at a loss as what to do. Stop acting you're Mr. Clean just because you haven't had the misfortune of a roach infestation.

Diatomaceous earth.
Sprinkle it everywhere they go and you do not.
Avoid digesting it or inhaling it, wait a few weeks, remembering to hoover up the dead and place more diatomaceous earth in the same spots you see them.
This stuff really works on pretty much any infestation, from silverfish all the way up to large roaches.
Happy hunting Sup Forumsro!

with less hostility, what this nigga said.
pet food roaches are usually breed from species that do not adapt to homes so clients won't accidentally infest their homes

>seal every crack and hole with caulk
yes!
>place cotton balls with mint oil all over home.
Er, no.

Don't get me wrong, peppermint oil is effective in killing roaches, but you have to spray it around in crevices, voids, and such just as you would any other insecticide. Leaving it around on cotton balls just makes the roaches stay away from the cotton balls, which they'd most likely do any way.

True