Munich shooting

>Munich shooting
>9 dead, 27 injured

Look at all those popular normie faces.
Pure satisfaction - beautifull revenge

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/munich-shooting-loner-facebook-ali-sonboly-bullied-killer

A job well done

Hello friend. You are a normie.

We don't need to kill to get revenge.

Its the ultimate revenge.

Those last minutes must have been bliss.

The fear on their faces.
The submission and respect they suddenly have. Begging for mercy which is utterly ignored.
Judge jury and executioner.

He didn't JUST kill normies.
He was also removing kebab.

F

He's the heroe we don't deserve.

He did it... He did it for us all.

Uh huh. Yes, because death is the appropriate punishment for not prodding the shy kid to talk more. Wtf is wrong with you? What if the people he killed were fellow shy kids looking to finally come out of their shell?

He's the reality check that keeps society in place

You have no idea what kind of mental trauma people like him go through, if it weren't for me living in Canada, I'd have ended up exactly like him.

They will come for our games

He killed the popular kids who pushed him around.

Multiple sources confirm he was constantly bullied. He was threatening to kill people if they didnt leave him alone. He simply came through on his words.

>defending bullies
Get cancer.

shut up, faggot

>shooting in america
>WE NEED MO GUNS DEMS WUDNT HA DIED IF SUMMABODY HAD A PISTOL
>shooting overseas
>LMAO HOWS UR NO GUNS POLICY GOING FAGS

>normie

this word is underage reddit cancer

Kek is that wat normies look liek in 2016? They all look like illegal aliums tbh. Churmqny will be a 3rd world kuntry in a generation.

bullshit.
some claimed he had been bullied for 7 years. but was only 2 years in Germany.
He didn't even go to school.

bullying bullshit is just because ppl dont want to deny the link to islam. (he shouted allah akbar, while killing random ppl)

2 years in germany? He spoke german fluently on the rooftop video.

>"popular normie faces"

Are you fucking ugly OP? LOL

'obvious link'?
lol. he probably didnt even know about it. breivik is in jail since 5 years, and this boy still lived in Iran at that time and was 12.
Media is doing anything to make sure that no one blames islam..

You all can't deny that those people got what they ultimately deserved. Death

for non-american kids it is normal to learn a language in 2 years

Why did they deserve to die? Because they bullied some dumb kid who can't stick up for himself without a gun? This is why you're beta.

Nah I've been killed before. Wasn't that bad. Totally worth picking on the kid. Now seeing the kid I picked on become successful. That really fucked me up. All you prove by shooting is that you really should've had a friend who would listen.

No not really but okay

>Churmqny will be a 3rd world kuntry in a generation.
Topkek, pic related is what american normalfags look like. And they have nigger president.
The US is already a 3rd world african country.

>2 years
He was born in Germany.
His family came 1990 to Germany.

Sociopath detected

He was born in germany. And just because he was 12 at the time of the breivik incident, doesn't mean he can't inform himself about that years later. Kill yourself fucking retard

3 more then me. well done. see you in heaven.

Dude, you're a total fucking LOSER and a piece of shit. Delusions of grandeur and projecting like like the huge flaming faggot you are.It takes real effort to become successful in life- you don't have any successful traits because you never worked on developing any. You gave up. You're lazy. No wonder everyone is disgusted by your existence. Pic related, Faggot. .

Are the C96/MP40 hand-fedoras? I need to know.

>normie detected
Get shot in a massacre.

Good bait