Hey /b. So pic just happened, I'm shocked, and feeling spiteful. Post your replies and I'll message them to her

Hey /b. So pic just happened, I'm shocked, and feeling spiteful. Post your replies and I'll message them to her.

Bro, let her go, giros come and go

you should work on loving yourself before you try and love others

This

*girls

U mean gyros? Mmm... Gyros

you type like a fucking fedora-tipper
who actually has a conversation like that?

You sound like an insufferable adolescent shit. She's obviously been fucking around, not that you'd know that, you fucking spastic. Good for her.

OP dont be such a faggot. Stuff happens, get over it. If shes a bitch then shes not worth the effort. If shes good then respect her choice to break up. Find a different bitch to fuck.

yeah, gyros are awesome

Battyman my giro comes every two weeks and goes in half a day, mostly on heroin.

>so I am of no use to you any more
You've just played the faggot card.
Never play the faggot card.

That's the thing bro. We're literally just friends, hadn't messaged her in a while so I said hey and she comes with this shit. I really just want to fuck around with her now.

Too late. OP is faggot as soon as he posted.

so you didnt even really have a genuine connection to her and you're acting like she betrayed you? fucking beta get off my board

send her this

Almost every night I think of you, I see you in my dreams, my future, you're my everything. I thought we had something special, there is a (insert her name here) shaped space in my heart that won't ever be replaced. Every time I hear your name my heart skips a beat. I want to be with you, breathe with you, live with you, but it's too late now. You wanted this and I'll give it to you. It was nice knowing you. Goodbye.

> you're

OP look. Girls come and go in life. I was hooked up with this girl from a job several years ago. She said the same thing, "i feel like God had us meet because we need each other right now" OP this is literally the best thing any girl can say to you other than "please sir fuck my ass and make me your little cum slut" now of course YMMV. What I'm getting at is you capitalize on these situations. You fuck her ass and make her your little cum slut anyways. It won't last forever, and most of the time they're going to fuck other dudes as well. That's OK! Pussy is pussy is pussy. And sluts gonna slut. Take these things for granted OP because at most they'll last 3 months, the length of summer, however long you work with her or until she gets pregnant and you decide to dipset. Now OP I can tell you're a beta faggot from how you talk in text so I leave you with this; disregard females, acquire currency.

Topkek

>being this beta
Come on man, don't even try to pretend that there could have been something between you. Let it go. Take a deep breath and forget all of it. Just a friendly reminder that delusions cannot be shared.

Girls come and go. Nothing is forever. Man the fuck up and find someone who actually wants to be with you. Delete her info and move on

The last bite of a gyro is the hardest:'(

You should only wish that you had kicked her to the curb FIRST. Otherwise, Chive On, Sup Forumsro. There's many more out there. BETTER ones as well !

Op does your last name begin with R

Jesus christ op grow some balls. If the stupid cunt doesnt want to be with you how does being a whiny cunt help? Even if being a bitch somehow gets her to stay with you, you realize it wont be the same right? If a girl breaks up with you and you manage to guilt her into staying 99.99% of the time she is fucking other guys and pursuing other relationship behind your back because she couldnt get rid of your bitch ass when she wanted to. You make it 100x worse by trying to keep the relationship.

Hey anger management, get this, the fucker isn't even in a relationship with her. He's just a fucking whiner stuck in the so-called "friendzone."

Oh I didnt get the memo.
Kek what a fucking retard. Hes definitly not gonna be leaving the friendzone anytime soon.
>hey anger management
Im sorry user ill work on myself for you

Is this a you cringe you lose thread?

Still I don't get it why people bust this one ever so often.

It's like saying "Hey let me be essential to you without actually contributing anything valuable".