>yes, billionaire...with a B
>had child with him while he is still married
>signed gag order gets monthly "allowance"
>barely anyone knows this info
>chick pisses me off
>i have enough info to destroy her world
>watdo?
pic not related

What did she do wrong? Not fuck you? Fortunately she didn't because you're the kind of jealous faggot who will ruin someone's life if he can't get enough attention. Kill yourself or make money if you want a girlfriend.

what did she do to piss you off?
we can't give you any answers without knowing this information, OP

Let it be.

I feel no sympathy for her, but Billionaire took the risk of a bastard when he shagged her.

All that you can do is cause Billionaire's wife & family pain and embarrassment.

Moreover, if you do rat her out, everyone will think that you're a rat. It will damage your reputation more than hers.

Let it go.

false
I've known her for over 20 years. we fucked back in the day but I could care less to stick my dick in her now. im in a court battle with someone. she is funding the other side...atty fess and so on. which is why I'm contemplating this. I could also give a fuck less about monetary gain.

WhiteKnight

Threaten her to pay your attorney fees or you'll rat her out. She will pay yours and not theirs.

Do it op.

Nice buzzword faggot but I'm not defending the gold digger. That's just your fear overcoming you. You make shit up in your head to get mad about. You'll see, you stop being mad at the world when you get a life with a wife and a house.

Basically here's the situation:

Some whore wants to fuck a rich dude because it turns her on. She's a slut, why bother.

Some faggot gets mad about it because he has an inferiority complex. Notice how he employed the word ''trapped'' as if the guy didn't want to fuck her. This guy is clearly afraid of women.

>doesn't read thread
>gets triggered
Why would anyone listen to you landwhale?

Do it, post results

the only thing that really stops me is the child. the child didnt ask to be put in the situation that its in. and will more than likely suffer in the future whether I do this or not.

>I've known her for over 20 years. we fucked back in the day but I could care less to stick my dick in her now. im in a court battle with someone. she is funding the other side...atty fess and so on. which is why I'm contemplating this. I could also give a fuck less about monetary gain.

If that's the case you should talk to your attorney about the legality of a settlement where you agree not to disclose the source of her income if she agrees not to fund the other side anymore.

Don't do this yourself. . . the line between a legal agreement and blackmail is a very thin one and you don't want to cross it and wind up in prison.

People like the bitch in OPs story are scum. Like you.

his punishment would be non existing compared to how she would en up though

Again with the buzzwords. It's like you're on Sup Forums all day so now that's how you talk.

Also ''landwhale'' means fat person. I don't know how the fuck you came to the conclusion that I was fat. I really think you have a reading comprehension problem. I'm not joking btw, I really think you do.

op here
this Billionaire is semi well known. not in t he news all the time but he's out there. it would cause quite a stir in the tmz world. and I want to do this because i feel betrayed by my ex friend. shes a piece of shit.

in what way will you destroy her life, what did she do? tell us op we wanna know so we can help you more

but is it blackmail if I just anonymously report the info I know to a news outlet? again.... I dont care about money.

Good. Do it. This is not dumb at all posting this on Sup Forums. You are a good person. Do it. You're in the right to do this. Look at this thread, everyone agrees. Do it.

Do it. And deliver or be a fag.

lrn2read

tmz can pay you up to 5k dollars for that info dude

Yeah they totally will want to do an article about a guy mad about her ex. That's how important you are.

idgaf about money. there is a larger precedence like here man

this thread is boring and you should feel bad op

pay attention idiot. shes not my ex. she was more like a sister to me, until she completely betrayed me.

You're a fucking faggot. This bitch fucked over the other guys life because she wanted the money he had.

This, OP made a thread to get pity. He won't do shit, just abandon thread.

>but is it blackmail if I just anonymously report the info I know to a news outlet? again.... I dont care about money.

Why don't you do what I said and see if it doesn't help resolve your legal problems?

You're reacting out of blind rage at the bitch. Understandable. But if you really want to do it why ask us here?

There is nothing illegal about gossiping. So long as it's true you're covered legally. So long as you do so anonymously (hard to do as she'll suspect you) the social problems will be minimal for you.

You're here because the kid, the dad, & dad's family . . . they don't deserve the shitstorm this will bring down on them.

But you know that and that's why you're here. Trust your gut on this one and let it go.

Your only other honorable move is what I suggested earlier.

>she was more like a sister to me

That's what I'm saying faggot. That's what I'm trying to make you realize. You're about to make a huge decison that could ruin your life or someone else's life based of FEELINGS ABOUT A GIRL YOU USED TO LIKE. You think I'm that dumb? There's nothing lawful about what you want to do. This has nothing to do with the law. Only the problems you have in your head. Some people are shit and betray you. It's hard man, it's one of the hardest shit in life but don't fuck by acting like a child.

If really she's doing something illegal I really doubt you would have brought this here.

>Yeah they totally will want to do an article about a guy mad about her ex. That's how important you are.

I think it's the Billionaire they'd be interested in.

Probably pretty common arrangement though. . . wives of CEOs, pro athletes, etc. usually learn to look the other way and just enjoy the nice house and social status that they get from him.

>Probably pretty common arrangement though. . . wives of CEOs, pro athletes, etc. usually learn to look the other way and just enjoy the nice house and social status that they get from him.

Yup, scared of women.

Also, you're going to hurt the dude by doing this, not the girl. You ain't thinking nigga. Get some sleep, have a meal and get laid you should have your head cleared tomorrow.

holy shit you are an idiot. I'm going through divorce. ten year marrige. shes funding my exs atty fees. I DONT WANT TO FUCK HER> I ALREADY HAVE IN 1995. holy fuck you're thick

>I'm going through divorce. ten year marrige. shes funding my exs atty fees.

Sure, and you're posting on Sup Forums Sup Forums. No wonder she don't want you anymore.

I'm not OP... I was just pointing out it's the Billionaire that the gossip rags would be interested in . . if they'd be interested at all as it's far from unheard of for rich/famous/powerful men to get a little booty on the side, the occasional resulting bastard, and his wife being fine with it because that's how men are and because she's the one who actually gets him, his money, the big house, and gets to be at the top of the women's pecking order.