I'm black but I wish I was white

I'm black but I wish I was white

Whiteness these is more about attitude and culture rather than the colour of your skin in the old days. If you want to be white, just don't act like a nigger and be civilised.

You must be a femanon then.

Can't see any black guy wanting to be white, when girls everywhere want to fuck black guys because of their skin color. No aesthetics or intelligence necessary.

Im white and i wish i was black

I'm male but wish I was female

I don't act like a nigger. I come from a well spoken, wealthy family. Pretty much all of my friends are white. I know like 2 other black people

Not really. I'm a pretty decent looking guy and I've fucked plenty of chicks but I doubt it's to do with being black.

>I don't act like a nigger. I come from a well spoken, wealthy family. Pretty much all of my friends are white. I know like 2 other black people
Congratulations, you are white.

im white and wish i was caucasian

I was keep calling my ex, keep sending her messages and stuff after 3 months of no talking.

Her current boyfriend answered, started to get mad at me ,threatened me with police and I'm scared and heartbroken...

I was unable to move even though she probably cheated on me, she did drugs and she was violent.

I told her parents she does drugs and I'll probably get in trouble for that.

Also, I consider suicide in case they come to my door.

Should have touched her more

get over it, ffs

you're not in live with her, your in love with drama
you no doubt made her up in your mind to be something she wasn't, it's over, move on before you get a probably well-deserved police record.

Im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister. just fucked her 20min ago.

I killed someone. I ran them over with my car.

whats wrong with be black? Whites girls ignore you?

Yeah, but the thing is SHE went on the same dating site that I use when she was in the relationship with him asking me for sex....which made me even more confused.

Haha, just kidding. I am the neighborhood cumdumpster. Im gay and proud of it.

wuht

Spoken like someone who's never left the house and spoke to women face to face.

Confused?
She thinks you're a doormat.

don't answer her. delete her email, etc and never communicate with her again

you're getting played hard

I honestly think that everyone hates me and I know that I'll never find love.
I believe that my life would of been better if I was born female.
I crossdress and hump three pillows while imagining myself as a female with a boyfriend.

I'm thinking about getting about a sex change, but I know that everyone in my family is gonna disown me and hate me even more.
I'm depressed and I think about faking my death to start over as the female that's inside me.

Same here....
I sometimes imagine I'm a teen girl while a much stronger, hairy boyfriend takes care of me and calls me his little girl :(
I cry every time after that and I know I'll never get a boyfriend because the one I used to date beat me up.

My GF heard me whimpering on the toilet when I was taking a shit the other day. She asked me if everything was ok and I told her I have a hemorrhoid when actually my rectal passage hurts because I fucked myself in the ass with a chilli pepper and it broke inside me.

It's hard when she left me for him.
She was with me while talking to him and asking me for sex while she's with him.
Yet I still care about her and I can't move on, I tried even dating other girls but it seems like my mind is always stuck on this druggie girl...

>my rectal passage hurts because I fucked myself in the ass with a chilli pepper and it broke inside me.

WHAT THE SHIT

a cheating druggie

sounds like a catch

i didn't like the new ghostbusters movie, but i can't say anything because people will assume it's due to misogyny. it's actually a kinda crappy film. the original was pretty shitty tbh, but this is like a whole new level of wtf no.