When will the Western civilization die already...

when will the Western civilization die already? I'm still waiting for you western fucking shits to kick it and leave Europe to us Slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Kazakhstan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Western civilisation is too incompetent to kill itself at this point.

Why should is be left to slaves?

I cannot wait too

slavs are muslim

Good thread polaco, kick them out and ask reparations

what

this

fucking western europe oppressing both slavs and mediterraneans

By the time it dies it will be overrun with Africans and Arabs. Slavs will reconquer it, but I don't think it'll happen within our lifetime.

I'm waiting for the Big Russia from Stettin to Vladivostok.

i plan on becoming the first human to pass 200 years so maybe not yours

Honestly wondering if we'll see Germanics finally let go of the reins of power soon enough. I think Scandinavians and continental Germanics like Dutch, Germans, and Austrians are tapped out, we have to see if the Anglos will fall.

And how are you going to do that?

American post

Eastern Europe is more fucked than western Europe

dunno, but im gonna have plenty of time to figure it out

God, this is unfortunately so true.
Half the issue of the Clinton-Obama v Trump-Putin is that Americans don't know the difference between the Soviet Union and the Russian Federation. To Americans, our enemies must have a vast moral flaw that we fight them for, the concept of RealPolitik is completely alien to my countrymen. Games like Call of Duty and Battlefield convince Americans that Russia is our enemy... because Russia is our enemy. It's goofy, but I guess that's what you get when you have a country built on ideology rather than ethnicity.

only thing that made me smile today

>the difference between the Soviet Union and the Russian Federation

One was an expansionist communist dictatorship and the other is just an expansionist dictatorship?

You'll have to abandon Catholicism and embrace Orthodoxy to join Slavic civilization thou. Are you willing to do that?

One was Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and I think even more, united under Marxism over any ethnic identity, determined to establish communism across the globe and did this by supporting revolution and civil wars from Latin America to SEA.

The other is just Russia, no longer communist, that is scary if you happen to border them. It's a big difference.

Isn't Kazakhstan more Islamic than Orthodox? What's the religious breakdown there?

i eat pork

70% muslim, 25% christian

>uighurs sinic not islamic.

They have a really big Russian minority and everyone speaks Russian but you're right they shouldn't be marked as orthodox.

It won't die it'll transform.

The only difference is a bit of rhetoric and their territory is smaller. They are still the same power-worshipping savages they always were.

They still stir shit up. (Ukraine, Georgia)
They are still united under one man
They still want to establish dominance and be a superpower

True
Orthodox civilization is characterized by Orthodox religion, the total unity between the Church and the State, and Autocracy according to Huttington.

While you're not wrong on the specifics, that rhetoric is a big deal. No longer pursuing the communist international is going to change "their" (Russia is as guilty of this as Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and other Soviets) foreign policy tremendously. Stirring shit with ethnic Russians just outside your own border is a lot different than putting missiles in Cuba and sending supplies to North Vietnam.

>the concept of RealPolitik is completely alien to my countrymen

How naive and sheltered one has to be for this?

I'm sure people who do serious business and make decisions that matter are down-to-earth, cynical and pragmatic.

>Hungtington's clash of civilisations

The powers-that-be are going to be a lot more redpilled than the average man, but the average American (leftist, in this case regarding Russia) is going to be influenced by pious generalities than objective reasoning.

He predicted the break-up of the Ukraine, though.

t left cuck

>Isn't Kazakhstan more Islamic than Orthodox?

It is, but they are Tatarstan/Turkey/Malaysia tier Islamic, so not very serious about religion. I guess most serious religious people there are rural folks who don't make country-level decisions.

What's more important, Huntington made this make in early 90s when Slavic minority in Kazakhstan was much more numerous. Most of them moved to Russia during 2000s because of to ethnic discrimination.

>What's the religious breakdown there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Kazakhstan

70% Muslim, 20% Christian.

>He predicted the break-up of the Ukraine, though.
Wow, so impressive.
>a country literally divided by languages and cultures, plus "hot spot" between UN/EU and Russia... What a genius.
"Clash of civilisations reduce people to a gross and abstract cutting.

There are so few of them compared to the rest of China they don't matter much.

I don't understand why Korea is in the sinosphere. Isn't Korean in the same language family as Japanese?

Japanese Itself is in the Sinosphere. This maps don't make any sense.

>believing that slavs are unified by anything other than language
Ostrogoth, Mediteraneans, and Volga vikings really make me giggle.

Nope. Koreanic, Sino-Tibetan, and Japponic are all separate.

Which includes Catholics and Protestants.

I completely agree. It is a shame that Sup Forums is such a collectivist board.

Slavic is an ethnic group, it's just a macroethnic group, and the various divisions within the South, East, and West Slavs are profound enough that you can't define a Slav as *just* a Slav.
It's like saying Germanic ethnicity doesn't exist. Icelanders, Englishmen, and Austrians might all be Germanic, but they're more than that.

>They are still the same power-worshipping savages

Wow rude

>They still stir shit up. (Ukraine, Georgia)

I didn't vote for this

>They are still united under one man

I didn't vote for this

>They still want to establish dominance and be a superpower

I don't care about country being superpower, I only care about being able to afford mortgage, a car and international travel when on vacation, and last but not least, getting pussies.

Name a country where an average citizen is wise and redpilled.

Don't worry, the West is already finished. Nobody can stop it now at this point.

But don't be delusional, this won't happen overnight. Roman Empire didn't fall in a single day either.

Which is exactly why it's moronic to group all slavs together as a group. They don't share the same culture and genetics just as Germany England and the Netherlands don't share the exact same culture and genetics, but thanks to the Soviets and Hollywood, everyone seems to lump things as 'slavic or 'western' when the fact is that what most people call western is not traditionally western. Similarly, if a Polish man 200 years ago saw a woman squatting with a track suit and a ciggarette he would have been disgusted, yet that's what we call slavic nowadays.

How is Greece slavic again?

>leave Europe to us Slavs
You're not worthy of our legacy I'd rather have Western Europe dying in a spectacular bang than being condemned to the slow and pathetic decay that would be being ruled over by Slavs.

>I didn't vote for this
The issue is about the vast majority of your country, not about you personally

The divide is cultural, not linguistic.

You've just got to balance history abd identity. Just as the Alemanni, Anglo-Saxons, and Norse all came from the Proto-Germanics and into the Austrians, English, and Icelanders I mentioned, the Poleans, Sclaveni, and Kievan Rus turned into the Poles, Serbs, and Russians and came from the Proto-Slavs. Saying Slavic is a defunct term is goofy, but leaving it at that is also goofy.
There really just isn't a replacement for *understanding* things for reductionism.

It's not, but 80%-90% of Orthodox people are Slavs (or "culturally Orthodox" since only 5-10% of Russians who claim to be Orthodox actually visit church for service, probably sames in UKR and BEL).

>"Clash of civilisations reduce people to a gross and abstract cutting.

WOW ! SO OPPRESSIVE !

LET'S IMPORT NIGGERS TO EUROPE TO FIGHT AGAINST WHITE MAN'S OPPRESSIVE EMPIRICAL DEDUCTION !!!

>stop celebrating birthdays after 21
>???
>profit
forever young amerifat. its that easy.

How do you know you won't fall under a car/sub tomorrow and die of beheading?

It might take some time, but I think it's possible for Western Slavs to embrace Orthodoxy, especially considering the current state of Catholicism. It just must be done carefully.

Catholic Church is corrupt since the begging.
The socalled pagans were actually very civilized, anyone who has read slavic vedas and understood them can understand that Christ has come to spread the same knowledge. Just like the vedas you find in India it speaks of the same matter : the relation between the soul and the supreme personality. I am not saying that at the time when Jesus arrived slavs we're expert at that knowledge. My point is that even in the 15th centuiry there were huge movements against the church cause it was so corrupt(ex. Jan Hus). Catholicism is a scam.
Word Wiedza (knowledge) comes from word Veda( knowledge in sanskrit).

>leave europe to the slavs
>leave poland to russia
lmao'ing f a m

>and leave Europe to us Slavs
You talk as if bolan and the rest of butthurt belt would want anything to do or cooperate in the least bit with us.

>Orthodoxy
>Russia
>Slavic civilization
hehehe love this meme

>Ostrogoth
>Volga vikings
no such things

the problem aren't russians but your goverment which consists of the worst scum in this part of the world.

Poles dont actually hate on ruskies as a people, but on your stupidy as a whole and goverment.

You've been treated like shit since the mongols, and been ruled by dictators since then.
You cant comprehend our style of life and society cause all you know is the end of a whip

where that map says that greece is slavic?

We usually say "From Lisboa to Vladivastok"

>the problem aren't russians but your goverment which consists of the worst scum in this part of the world.
Pretty much this tbqh

>Russia is our enemy... because Russia is our enemy
And Russia has always been our enemy!