Why do musicians always sound so simple, inarticulate and uneducated whenever they discuss politics?

Why do musicians always sound so simple, inarticulate and uneducated whenever they discuss politics?

I don't understand either user. These fucking liberal pussies are too immature to understand politics like us adults do. They fail to realize that Trump is our savior from safe spaces and will kill these SJW pussies who need a safe space from everything.

because you're listening to the wrong ones

>he doesn't listen to Ted Nugent

orange you glad I have a citrus for a cerebellum?

Because the majority of people have simplistic inarticulate and uneducated opinions on politics.

great answer friend.

Because they don't live in the real world.

this is bad satire user

Creative minds are not always analytical minds.

t. Nu-male cuck

They are musicians, not political scientists.

You can see most people here never made the mistake of trying to make music.

Musicians are retarded because musical subcultures everywhere, of all genres, tend to deeply anti-intellectual and resent anyone who isn't.

Because they are musicians, not political scientists.

I wouldn't mind it if they didn't feel the need to shove it down our throats how much they hate Donald Trump.

most are DUDE WEED and don't actually study politics at all

Because they are scientists, not political musicals

someone needs a safe space

Because they state their opinions in the structure of a song instead of a essay going into details all the things wrong with government

I'd still feel this way if they hated Hillary. Shoe-horning and kind of politics into music is obnoxious.

either way it looks like you need a safe space

i do need a safe space
thats why the block button is my homie :)

KEK