Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, rattle rattle!

I've been talking about the idea of a KLK fighting game a lot lately with the Asuka user and the Anonons. what would you want it to be like? i'd hope it'd be faithful and have a lot of fanservice like JoJo ASB.

Nevermind, either Talon or Wukong.
>still pretty shitty

Claiming Nonon!

I hate my fucking armor, a peashooter will penn it. Even when I try to angle my body so the shots bounce, they still get penned.

I'll hit a T-34 in the side rear where the engine is supposed to be and the armor is weak, and the shot just bounces off at fucking point blank. And they kill me in one hit. I've learned to either avoid T-34s like the plague or hit them straight in the rear during a flank.

I'll look into that. Kinda miss the playful and innocent theme of the kirby games. Grew up with them.

who else wants to see more of my big fat cock?
Any more fags out there?
>rhetorical question youre all fags

That was alway nice, i suggest Triple Deluxe then.

>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
Bad rule desu, you don't act elitist to be above others, you do it to help others not be bellow.

I think that's even harder for you, hopefully bananas will be strong enough.

Mira claimed
I would like to see transformations. Like they start out in like a regular form then you can like power up (kinda like in Jstars+). Like if Ryuuko, for example, powered up, Senketsu would activate. Something like that. They also should have different outfits you can unlock or something. Like you can unlock Mako's Fight Club Uniform or Nudist Beach costume.

I want to suck it dry, daddy

Samefag

For sure! I've got no problem with you other than you get on my nerves. Truce.
Yeah flanking works best. The reason you get killed even if you angle the armor is because it's too thin and has flat spots all around it, so it doesn't matter how much you angle, it will always have a spot that's sweet enough to be penned. Don't worry though, it gets better in higher tier, Germany is OP then.
(Do not research the Tiger)

It's Wuk. I'm whooping this guy, no kills yet though.

This thread really went low.

son you aint trippin so dont even try
you just look like a retard when you get it wrong

How would some of them work?

Best rule desu~
ey bb wanna erp?

Hmm how about the newer FE games? You played them?

I figured, but I still angle it in case in going up against an American tank.

And don't research the Tiger? What?! Why not?! This is heresy,then just the Panther line?

Reminder that elitism is good.

>claiming yume

Demanding waifu legs!

The costumes or the powering up thing?
Fine
>

>

Yes, it is, but that's why you will never be one.

Not really but i've considered awakening, however i have enough games on my to do list already.
Power Up.

Forgot an image

Happy Akiko claimed
supercute

Good day m'elitist
here have some group legs
why so happy?

Wuk looks like the kind of champ that could chunk one third of your health in one combo once he gets enough gold.

In case you still remember what you said yesterday, I think you got some wrong ideas and should know that you are a big reason for Ruri to come here.
If anything it's your fault for not wanting him on steam but I sort of understand you, too much contact is dangerous as it can make things boring fast.

Like in any anime fighting game youd press a button combination and then your power bar/stamina bar rises. At a certain point they would transform into like a super-mode.
Also I'm thinking characters should have ultimate. Ragyo could use Shinra or something for hers. Ryuuko and Satsuki would do a life fiber synch. These ultimates would only be useable when you have enough power and are in your powered up mode.

Kouhai~

I didn't let him get any gold.

i want to marry you o:

Didn't I turn you down yesterday?

roll :o

meanie ;-;

No legs for ants
>best waifu legs
You up to anything today?
It's more like group lingere or group tits but I am ok with that
Also Sachii has quite big breasts in this pic I never seem to noticed it in the other pictures

Same, so many games in my backlog. Several years worth.

That's sorta what i meant, like how would Nui's transform made work?

>shut out wuk in lane, had 20 cs 10 mins
>has 11 kills now
Now something ain't adding up here.

Even if we somehow catch up more will take place on things we really need to check out.

Tiger is trash, most things pen you really easy, take the T34-85 for example, that can one hit you from pretty much any angle, you're better off getting the Panther D but I can't make you do it kek.

Haven't thought about that

Maybe she will get both blades or something with clones.

Sleeping for the next few hours because its 11pm. You?
He scales hard in midgame. Ulti, atmor shred from Q and his e are all brutal to squishies. Is he running full AD?

Because Akiko is best and cutest waifu and I'm just feeling good in general

Something something shark
something 3DPD
Hey

Aah, so I'll just go with the Panther line then. Damn I've been looking forward to the Tiger's monster gun for so long and maybe eventually the king tiger.

I was thinking of just going back to tier 1 and going Soviet.

I want to play FFXV so bad.

I've been watching a lot of Bayonetta gameplay and MGR:R. A KLK game in they style would work well for sure.

wew

MGR is pretty damn fun.

I should go now though, see ya later anons!

The 75mm KwK42 cannon is just fine, maybe not as strong as the 88 but you can make some impressive long distance shots with the Panther.
Plus the armors strong and it's a really aesthetic tank to look at.

See ya maaattteeee!!!!!!

Yep, full AD. My team is actually coming back somewhat though.

Picture.

Mine
I mean Main is Mein!
No I mean Main is Mine

Baii!!

Shoo

Ah damn you are from down under right?
Well its 15 over here so play some games eat some food and then go to sleep
Imposter or real one?

I think the Tiger is a really iconic tank due to its boxness. Damn, just wish the game didn't make Tigers crap. So the Tiger is really a glass cannon when it should be a steamroller?

Damn, but the American tier 5 tanks look fun, like the Sheridan with an ATGM.

You all have fucking autism.

shubidubidu

Nobody dares to impersonate me.

QotT: What user's waifu would you bring into a threesome?

never noticed how lewd that was :o
yeah she looks like she has big breasts in some pics and they don't look so big in others kinda weird
yes

Yeah. At the capital. Im hoping to get to sleep but I bet it wont happen anytime soon.

Claimed.

Hatsuzuki.

Rory Mercury claime

RWBY!

Already been claimed though

QOTT: what was the first anime/manga you read/watched?

>Full Metal Alchemist.

Shiki.

I would bring the user along as well.

Can we share?

Kill yourself

You scaring me with that spider m8

There's already a QOTT, but I do not care. Naruto, but that was not when I started really getting into anime. When I really started getting into anime I first watched No Game No Life.

If you want. I dont think Rory-sama would mind.

Oh..?

sup?

Aaayy bb

Like, in full? I remeber watching a fair amount of dubs on TV, but I probably missed some episodes then.

good luck
that means you have low standards

JoJo

Damn Kitty Cream.
>

Nah, I'm fine.

Nope, Shiki is a pretty good choice in my opinion.

Waifu sharing is pig disgusting

You're a piggy though

First one I was shown; Bleach. First one I fully watched, Mahou Sensei Negima

You replied to a new user.
Id have to say Shinoa. Rory would do nasty things to her.
Well, I cant control my waifu.

Mhmm, there's a certain contrast between Shiro and Hatsuzuki.. could be interesting, I suppose.

Also NGE. 12 year old me couldnt comprehend it at all.

>Rory-sama

Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention.

Nice
You were gone a long time or did I just missed you all the time?
Yeah in that pic she looks rather flat compared to the other but hey flat is not bad after all
Yeah I would die down there if its ever get above 20°C I jsut can't sleep/work/think
I want her legs for... me.. to do... things
Gimme some nice pics of that boat

says you

Here I am saying I'd have a threesome with your waifu and I don't believe we've even talked before. How was your day?
>i'd just really like to see hatsuzuki get dominated by shiro

Okay another series down. Was good. Thanks for suggesting school-live, Rory.

Well, I dont blame you. I am pretty forgettable.
It gets cold here too. We go from high 20s to low single digits.
Only if I get them back unsullied and still attached to her.
All good. First ep had the best way of ending though. Did you notice the differences in the openings?

Hm thats quite a good question.
Rory would be great, Sachii would be great too but in the end I would pick Syndra
>

>

Oink oink
Wow user
You hurt my feelings

I don't have as much new material as I'd want.

I guess I've seen more of you than you have of me given my absence and silence lately.
I only got up fairly recently, so I'm still fresh and rested.
It's Wonfes today so I am quite excited.
They should be done by now.

I think it's better to blame my poor attendence record. I'm like one of those teachers only filling in sometimes who forgets everybodies name constantly.

I try