Guys I need to know now why the fuck people have their toilet paper like 'A' on the picture!

Guys I need to know now why the fuck people have their toilet paper like 'A' on the picture!

I do option C, but whatever.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Sup Forums

I ALWAYS have to replace the tp is my apartment. So I do it A style just to bother Sup Forums tards.
Now i,m used to A style.

So you just stick it on the tank?

I do both simultaneously.

this is the patent for the toilet paper roll. As you can see, option B is the correct one

This debate has been over for a long time. The inventor had a diagram of direction B being used.

People do A when they have pets.

It doesn,t specify which way it hangs you dildo.
It,s all about personal preference.

Beat me to it. Nice work.

I wouldn't trust whoever would make a piece of paper to wipe shit with, the only correct answer has to be A.

I usually remove all the paper before I start since I prefer clean up my butt with the roll instead.

If you use A, then you're a fucking retard.
A spider can hide on the sheet on side A and you'd never know until you shove a spider up your ass and he lays thousands of tiny little spider eggs up your ass.
If you use B, you would see the spider before you shove it up your ass.

You're assuming there's a wall separating you from your toilet paper in that diagram, dildo?

> doesn't specify
has picture

>8. Wheeler
Kek

This guys got a good point.
/thread

I use bidet, you barbaric peasant!

Dubs for truth.

To everyone saying A. Even if the diagram from the inventor doesn't change your minds, consider this... There are people across the world that are trained to fold toilet paper so it's easier for people to use. I'm not joking. They are trained to use direction B, because it's the easiest.

But why!?

You know they're for washing out vaginas right?

It,s easier to SEE in the diagram B style.
But no wall or front facing direction is specified.
Therefore = floptional

>2016
>not using one of these bad boys
why even live?

What is the spider is on the opposite side of the hanging flap?
Same diff

I know I know but why is everyone doing it A style?

this one kinda shows a wall

Really?

Anybody else take the roll off of the holder and wrap your hand up like a mummy then tear the paper from the roll? I can't be the only one.

Fuck you Schrodinger

Yea, now you got me.
I still use A cuz the wind from the window over this will unroll it in B style.
So A is superior for my needs.

Thats option C. You andAre in good company

I have one too but before using you still have to clean your butt with toilet paper!

Small kids
Pets

as long as you can wipe your ass with it, it works

I,m not a richfag so I cannot buy a fucking anus-only-sink

both a and b are fucking ass
i just get the roll instead of having it on a holder

Buy it, it is awesome

Do you really want to know? Many toilet papers have textured surfaces so that there is one side which is softer and less irritating. The texture is always such that the side you want in contact while wiping is on the outside of the TP roll. For option A, you roll up in a clockwise motion in order to have the correct side exposed. For option B, you must roll down in a counter-clockwise motion to get the desired side exposed. It's easier to do A than B just due to the way our wrists are designed. That's why some people, like me, choose A.

just use your fucking hands to wipe

This!
The most perfect answer to the entire pointless debate.
A + rips off a square or twelve + wipes ass = profit
B + rips off a square or twelve + wipes ass = profit

I don't even use toilet paper, lol. Such a waste of money. All you need is one towel and some water.

Am I the only person here who just puts the toilet paper on the holder without paying attention and just take whatever I get or just leave it on the tank or windowsill? I've honestly never felt that it was remotely important which way it rolls as long as it can effectively remove shit from my asshole.

It's 2016 man.. you don't have to live like in the stone age

God damn red dot Indian hand wiping shitters. Poo in lol and use a bidoo

whatever dude
fucked your dad

You fucking casual.

Next debate:
1 ply vs. 2 ply

I'm considering using A because my toilet paper sometimes fucking unrolls on its own with B and I come home to find a huge pile of toilet paper on the floor.

You're the worst type of person.

I use wet wipes.

Better be your left you goodman sandnigger

Wtf how!?

A is for cat owners and B for everyone else

But where does the shit go?

Ghost, too spooky!

Toilet paper doesn't effectively remove shit from your asshole, though. It just smears it out.

You just need a different folding technique. One has nothing to do with the other. I don't see your point.

on the towel

Only hotel managers and shit use method A, because it "looks tidy"; not having that jagged edge. That being said, any motherfucker that puts their bogroll on "A" style deserves to have all their sperm replaced with porcupines.

I do B because it's easier to fold the paper

No they aren't, smarty pants. For male it is used to clean their butthole and for female it used to clean both of their holes. So that you won't kill anyone by punchy odor emitting from your buttcrack when you tryna squat or bend over especially in summer.

Wind from the window in my experience.

So long as I can go on with my day without putting streaks in my underwear I don't give a shit how it's done.

So you dont "leave" a shit when ur done?
Huh? Nudge* huh?

I really don't know. Maybe a gust of wind from the ventilation makes it move a bit and then it just keeps unrolling from the momentum or something. I know it unrolls from momentum because I can create the effect myself by pulling the end a bit, but I don't know how it starts when I'm not there.

Exactly fine sir.

Sup Forums muthafuckas!

You must go to some shitty hotels. All the ones I stay in they fold the TP at the end.

Such a pretty way to wipe shit off my asshole

They have cats

I use B cuz my holder is on my right and I,m right handed so I use my left to steady when I rip off a sheet with my right.

Only defective females use A.

This isn't a debate. Put it on something like a normal human being.

I am a defective female.
I,m a male.
Missing the FE

When I was a kid I was at a friends house and went to take a shit, and when I finished I was wondering why the toilet didn't have a flush, and why it had a handle for water. I didnt know what a bidet was at the time so i assumed it was just a sink for little kids or something. Ended up having to move it to the toilet and scrubbing any streaks so no one would realize what i did

no joke

B obviously

Because some people just want to watch the world burn

Real way to do it.

It isn't a debate, it is B.

The patent for the toilet paper roll holder is shown as "B" so that is the correct way.

always Sup Forums

(unless you own a cat)

lived in a house where if you did b it would break too easy when the roll was new to 3/4 used. now i dont even pay attention which way