BOOM

BOOM

and FUCKING BOOM

Sounds like fat girl who can not get laid logic!
How about you go on a diet and stop felling sorry for yourself.

I don't understand your pic OP.

I consider myself left-wing liberal and I don't have any problem telling some tumblr SJW to go ahead and fuck themselves if they suggest that my preferrence for skinny women over the fat ones is wrong.

Conservatives have huge problem separating actual liberals from control-freaky bitches, I see.

Guess now it's a cringe thread

So, you just assume that the OP is a conservative. And that conservative leaning people think alike. Nice.

OP made an assumption about liberals first, so fuck you.

Im conservative mainly because it seems like only 3 types of people are liberal
>faggots
>niggers
>women
I know that's not entirely true but that's not a chance im willing to take

I don't know what is the situation like in america, but in eastern europe, liberalism is mostly about protecting human rights in the face of centrist government forces that in eastern europe make the every least bit of effort to close down businesses, cut down jobs, lower wages and generally do things that show no regard to working class. I consider every "nigger", woman, and "faggot" to be a part of that working class, if they join us in against the stupid centrist government forces.

I don't know what it's like in america, so I typed this for you to see there are differences in meanings of this word over the globe.

>sexual orientation : not a choice
>physical health of partner : choice

There is a correct way to argue what you are saying but the meme is flawed.

Pretty much the same thing except the working is conservative in the states. Liberals i know are usually jobless and rely on the government to help pay for there rent. Im poor right now but im 20. When i do start making money I dont want our economy to be completely fucked and rigged against the working class simply because some people choose not to work

Lol, you're a brainwashed tool if you think the Amerifat right wing is for the working class. They will lower taxes on the rich and make sure the minimum wage stays at sub poverty level forever

I can respect that attitude, it's retarded when some people rely on the government too much without providing anything to society themselves.

I can tell that basic political movements in eastern europe is either:
>centrist - most influencial government forces, most focused on running a country like a business, profit-oriented, mercilessly destroy and cut down jobs, businesses, especially government jobs like teachers, police, fire dept, healthcare, post offices in remote locations, schools etc. and thus ruining the life for people outside of 100 000+ population towns.
>conservative - known for occasionally praising hitler, they have places in the government, their agenda is to mostly increase military spending and lower taxes but nothing much else
>liberals - they keep watch for all the other political forces to not violate human rights, care the most about jobs not disappearing from rural locations, want to increase welfare for single mothers and higher taxes for the rich
>old commies - they are connected to russian political parties, they are mostly just sleeper agents who wait until we are occupied by russia and then they wake from sleep and become the new leading political forces

Fucking kek.
If an adult chooses to work a specific hourly wage, thats his choice. If hes not qaulified for anything better, thats his fault.
Raising minimium wage more will result in unqaulified people making more money costing businesses to go bankrupt resulting in more layoffs.
Thats the thing i hate most about liberals. They have no idea how a healthy economy works and blames the government and big companies for there problems. Im 20 and make $18 an hour. It took me a year and a half to go from $15 to $18 an hour with this company. I dont see why someone flipping burgers or sitting on thwre ass deserves to make what i make.

Also im not saying im rich or making a lotnof money but i do live comfortably working 40+ hours a week Im getting on tge jon training that i can use later in life if i need to.
Most liberals end up siding with conservatives as they get older and start making more money.
I used to be a firm believer in liberals until i found a decent job amd put in hardwork.

as a working class stiff, blue collar yes, i assure you, i am against the minimum wage increase. why you ask, because i dont like being told my years of effort and training are worth less, or that my current efforts are worth less. when minimum wage goes up, i don't get a raise also.

but i guess those kids flipping burgers at entry level and all those unskilled laborers should make just as much as journeymen workers and mid level managers make. especially without all the same experience and training.

enlighten us then, professor.

/thread

Yeah no shit, because women aren't competing for us they're competing against other women.

I'd much rather watch republicans spend my tax dollars fucking up sand monkeys than watch liberals spend it importing sand monkeys.

The idea that liberals give a shit about the blue collar American is a total joke. The handout dependent section of the population is a major part of the liberal voter base.

nobody thinks this, user.

>Raising minimium wage more will result in unqaulified people making more money costing businesses to go bankrupt resulting in more layoffs.

I like the part where you pretend to know what you're talking about

If a company hires unqualified people, that company is run by monkeys already and deserves to dry up

If you're so jealous about burger flippers catching up to the rising cost of living why don't YOU get better qualifications and leave you lazy fuck?

Except in every city where it has been done, it has improved the economy.

This is what I hate about conservatives. They are too stupid to make up a story that matches the reality, and despite all the evidence to the contrary, they just stick to their story.

Take ops picture.
If the only thing you were ever taught was the men should fuck other men - every picture you saw was of men together, every TV show showed men in relationships with each other but no women - and you were heterosexual, would you just accept it?

Fat girls are tired of being told they don't count. All women are tired of being treated as property that is rated and valued.

Conservatards are Platonists. They thing the world is the way it is in their stories in their heads.

How can a story ever be the world?

Stay Retarded bro!