You will never be uncut

>you will never be uncut

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fantasti.cc/show/video/29947/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im so happy my parents didnt mutilate me at birth. I guarantee this thread will be full of cutters saying it makes no difference and is more hygienic. KEK

but its true, got my eyes cut as well, now i can see all the time!

>got my eyes cut

You fucked up. You failed the joke with your shitty grammar. Go sit in the shame corner. This could have been funny but you ruined it. I thought I was about to read a good joke. You disappointed me. I'm going to have a shit day because of you.

Good

Im cut, due to tight foreskin. My dick still looks like top left from from underneath...Dunno what happened to top right fella.

But i am :)

You'll get there fella, dont ya fret!

Cutfags screaming false reasons to justify their existance incoming!

Cut my dick when I was 21 (College time, had sex about 1-4 times per day, had to look fresh.)

Seriously, best decision I've ever done. Do it guys. If you ever find a chick who prefer an uncut penis, then you know how intelligent she is lol.

>you will never be uncut
I thank God and the little baby Jesus every day that my parents loved me enough to have me circumcised as an infant. I feel sorry for you Yuropoors and your stinky anteater dicks. Try to avoid STD's.

Kek thats cool at least girls dont freakout when i pull out my dick out. Cut fag here

Samefagging so hard right now

>jewwashed murrican detected
kek

Why does it matter.......
Your all Sup Forumsirgins anyway

HOLY FUCK!!!!
GET FUCK BOI

My girlfriend prefers cut, so I'm okay with it.

How could you be that post when I was?

Wtf why would a girl freak out because of skin? I'd rather fuck a person with legs instead of an amputee.

photoshop bitch nigga

Yea you keep telling yourself that

I agree user

Uncut is best

Cutfags have heard of showers right? They do take them right?

Its difficult to comprehend the mental gymnastics a man will perform to justify his parents mutilating him when he was a child.

>posts the grossest pictures of cut dicks.

Im glad I dont have a jew dick

cutting foreskin because it is easier and cleaner it is like cutting hands because it is easier and cleaner.
And then when u cut your hand and touch something with fucking bone, you say wow, feeling is same. HE HE

Uncut looks nicer
Uncut has better sensitivity == better sex
deal with it cunts

And you just fucked up my whole week with your faggotty whining, shit head.

To quote Bill Hicks: "Do you go up to crippled people and start dancing too, you fuck? [starts dancing] Hey Mr. Wheelchair, what’s your problem? C’mon iron-side, race ya. Fuckin’ sadists. I mean the nerve!"

foregen.org

How is hygiene even a plus for cut dicks, both types of dick needs to be washed. To me it always sounds as if being cut is an excuse to stop keeping it clean.
I go for a relaxing fap everytime I shower, problem solved.

rekt show em user

Ok. And?

wash that white shit from glans, you retard

Ok... Serious question:

What does the wetness from an uncut dick taste like? I assume salty?

Water and cum is not a good mixture.

Shame on you, fap in the shower before turning the water on. You've probably at some point in your life fapped one out and dried the residue of semen off in your hair when you went to shampoo it.

Wow down's syndrome detected.

>tfw foreskin restoration surgery
Hey mofos! Feels good to be part of the club!

It's almost identical to pre-seminal fluid as far as I know. It's sweet, not salty.

Yeah, it's the same fucking argument every time:

>I'm more hygienic durp
vs
>I have more sensation durp

Why are you faggots so worried about other user's dicks? Who fucking cares what kind of dick you have.

Use it to the best of your ability and find someone who likes it for what it is because it ain't fuckin' changing.

before and after pictures? how does it feel?

cutfag here, very interested.

So hot and suckable. Not like those dry ass scarred, two tone pieces of shit Americans walk about with.

except that the more hygenic argument is bullshit and the more sensation is true...

Wonder who's behind this post?

Its not that difficult to just start from washing your hands after the deed, user.

stockholm syndrome

Being cut is more hygienic and it even looks better. Anyways, it makes hardly any difference.

I like being cut. I have a huge cuckold fetish and I like to be teased about the dried appearance and ugly scar on my shaft before being forced into chastity.

Uncut fags are missing out.

Ok? Did I say either one was or wasn't true? They're both bullshit because it doesn't matter.

Yeah, I'm cut. Im an Americunt. Sorry I was born in a country run by Jews. The thing is I'm not enough of a bitch to be insecure about my penis. Try fucking with someone else and see if you get the reaction you want.

>Being cut is more hygienic
this is just something the doctors tell your parents so they can collect their $2,000+ "snip fee".

They can collect up to $5,000 USD to butcher your cock, and it only takes a few minutes to do. Of course they'd tell you it's "hygienic" or that it "prevents aids". That's easy money, man.

Nice ms paint hand writing

thanks, I tried

trips of truth

Britfag here.

I am uncut and of course my dick gets cheese. But when the offer of sex is on the cards, i have been known to was my penis on the road. On nights out, i carry little wet wipes, and I find a bathroom to perform a gentlemens wash before i get lucky.

I don't know how you can possibly argue that uncut guys will be unclean. It takes literally seconds and thats if you didn't wash it before.

>tl;dr i wash my cock before i'm about to get laid, a small price to pay for everything uncut gives you.

Cutfag here, I agree with this 100%. I would like to make some quick points:
>when I had my son they barely even made it seem like an option
>the mothers are the ones pushing to get it done, trust me
>United States tells everyone it's more hygienic and easier to maintain
>that's just because noone wants to talk to their kids about their penises and how to properly wash them

Also, you just got trips on your post number and on the time
>09:09:09
>444

I don't know man.
My uncut shrimp looks scared and pathetic when soft as it shrivels back inside the foreskin.
It makes the whole experience much more humiliating.

uncut is the best

Cutfag here. See, what happens is insecure cutfags get butthurt because there is nothing we can do about it.

There's no legitimate reversal process other than for aesthetics so when you present someone with an argument that says "hey, I know there's nothing you can do about it but your _______ is inferior" you get really fucking defensive.

It's really a standard formula for all bait threads. Especially this classic excuse for a debate thread and the "my dick is bigger whiteboi"

I will never care

Just seems to me you like looking at dicks that aren't yours.

Cut person here. I hate it. Wish I was never cut.

I don't care about cut or uncut.
But at least let the guys decide for themselves!
These fucking parents should wait until the guy is 16 or 18 and let them decide then!
I would try to sue my parents if they forced something like this on me.

Uncut. Only a lesser man would consider modifying his member in order to fit in

m.fantasti.cc/show/video/29947/

And you would know how? Your dick is mutilated you wouldn't know how girls react to it. All my gfs loved playing with the foreskin

Shut up butthurt bitch who fucking carrrrres??? If your girlfriend likes it then what is the fucking point in being defensive about it??!!!

Same goes for you cut fags. SHUT UP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES COCKS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

You care apparently

so you wash your dick like you do every other body part

>butthurt
Chill mate

Don't be cruel to the ones who were cut before they could make a choice.
Also, they don't know how it is NOT to be cut. so there's no sense of loss. Leave it alone OP:

I have these little white things on the rim of my dickhead I can't figure out. I never see them on cut dick pics, but they're common among uncut dicks.

Also, who else had issues with foreskin melding when they were younger? I use to have this little bridge of skin between a small part of the rim and my foreskin that was a bitch to clean, solved the issue with a few months of light tugging

OMG!!! call the police because my foreskin was stolen by a jewish religious myth

Shill?

scrub em off with steel wool

I only get worked up because it's so beyond me why any straight person would care what anyone else's dick looks like.

But cutting can be prevented for future children

penile papules

/thread

ITT insecure faggots who worry about other dicks

Why do you all care so much? Is it because you like dick?

pls leave forever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

Because you have an inferior cock and you deserve to be reminded of it. Your probably the same faggot who starts manlet threads and talks shit about people shorter than you

Trying this hard. Kek, you sound like the type of guy who puts balls on his truck so that we know you are a faggot

Yes, and it should.
But be nice to the people who didn't have a choice.

You sound like the type of a guy who has less pleasurable penis

we dont have nasty jew dicks thats for sure lol the jews played the american people so hard. sorry wrinkle dicks there is no going back now that the jews have taken control of your cock

You Sound like the type of guy who takes in penis for pleasure

I don't understand whats so bad about being cut? I found out a couple weeks ago I was circumcised at birth. Seems like the best option anyways. Red pill me Sup Forums.

lol are you like 6 years old or just a retard?

Kek. I appreciate that you think about my cock. Would you like to suck my inferior cock you fucking pathetic excuse for a male?

No
Looking this up it seems I have a very small amount
Good to know they're harmless

Thanks anons, I just didn't know what info I was looking for

Uncut but probably going to have to get cut for this reason. We had a good run.

lol uncut looks way more fresh. She's stupid if she prefers cut. uncut is more pleasurable for her. She probably just hasn't been with someone uncut because circumcision is common in america

because you haven't been cut long enough

Newfag here. Is top left good?