""For me the top three players in history are Messi, Pele and Maradona."

>""For me the top three players in history are Messi, Pele and Maradona."

Jose Mourinho
19 July 2016

>"Though now they try to sell the story of the Cristiano and Messi battle, those of us who know football, know there is no comparison. > there is no heir to Messi. There will never be one. There will be very good footballers, but nobody at Messi's level"

17 July 2016 Xavi
Gee, the greatest midfielder of the past 10 years and one of the greatest managers of our time who likely watched hundreds of hours of Messi game-tap to try to think of a tactic against him call him the greatest player in the game. Really makes you think,..

Other urls found in this thread:

givemesport.com/452265-frank-lampard-messi-is-better-than-ronaldo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right, got to give him credit for being objective. Only idiots, Arabs and spics think iit's even a discussion

Of course some hack who got exposed while coaching in Spain and a former teammate of Messi will lick the Argentinian's boots. Call me when Ferguson or Lampard say Messi is the GOAT.

Bitch, please! Best three players in history until now were Pele, Messi and Cryuff, in that order.

>lampard

>Lampard

you can't make this shit up

>pele
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mourinho
>Portuguese
>literally managed Real Madrid with Ronaldo
>is now Manchester United head

if anyone knows, it's him
Poonaldo on suicide watch

>Messi's level

I guess GOATs just retire and call it square with silver medals in their cabinets

>The one who wins the ballon d'Or is not the one who is the best player, but the one who takes the best photos

>all the mourinho best manager in the world fags are now on suicide watch because Mourinho is no longer forced to claim pk7 is even on his level

givemesport.com/452265-frank-lampard-messi-is-better-than-ronaldo
KYS

>tfw your captcha takes the piss

No, they start doing coke after failing to reach CL quarter finals.

Before or after winning the most prestigious international trophy?

didn't mourinho complain how ronaldo ignored his advices on how to improve his game? no wonder he left that shitty club

Tbh, his league win was impressive.

ronaldo looks like the kind of guy that doesn't take advice tb.h

i think he wouldn't be as good as he is today if Messi didn't exist, Messi's success is what keeps Ronaldo going

>Pele
heroballbabby, sambababby, tournamentbabby
>Maradona
refballbabby, tourbamentbabby, heroballbabby
>Messi
systembabby, autismbabby, tattoobabby
>Mourinho
busbabby, oldguardbabby, Ranieribabby
>Xavi
possessionbabby, systembabby, Iniestababby

They're all babbys. Not a single one is GOAT in their respective field.

>you
>memebabby

>you
>frogbabby

You must have a really sad life

His life can't be any worse than yours considering where you live

he's right but he's obviously not a neutral and has his own agenda

the only thing ronaldo does better than messi are headers and leadership, and the header part might be a tie too if messi weren't a foot shorter than cr7

that and penis

>leadership
do people really think being such a camera whore that you upstage your team for attention and throwing hissy fits for club and country is leadership?
Sergio Ramos who I don't even like is a leader, mascherano, even fucking pepe

he did win the league against the best barca and arguably the best team ever

Life in Spain is better on average than life in us.

le fake quotes man

Only because 51% of Messi's income goes to support your disgusting pathetic NEET life

>post a ridiculous thread using the opinion of motherfucking Xavi as argument
>gets laughed at and mocked
>a few hours later he posts it again adding another "opinion"

Messifags are truly on suicide watch since the debate ended.

Pretty sure he used Jose Mourinho's opinion who hates Barcelona because they didn't want him, and who was cucked by Messi for years in Spain
>halal spics being this salty

Spics are always salty, its in their moor nature.

No, but the fact that every single one of his partner says that he's a good guy and a great leader show it. Just read what the players of the portugal nt said after the tournament and looks at everything we saw.

As a mongoloid, he should pay much more.

What the fuck is your point? You literally just added something new because you're a pathetic fucking aspie

>tf
>tt
od

Wait people do realize that he and Cristiano fell out right and that >Mouyes is an unbelievably bitter man that holds grudges for all eternity?

Before Mouyes was Madrid manaager he used to talk shit about Ronaldo all the fucking time. From all the way back to his first Chelsea stint when he took shots at Ronaldo's poor background and education to when as a Inter manager calling Ibrahimovic a superior player.

No real surprise by this.

Take a reading comprehension course and get your GED you stupid spic

t. Embolo Djiubite

this. all mou knows how to do is fucking damage control

How about you take a stool and a rope and figure out the rest you fucking aspie

I have plenty to live for unlike you, shitskin

>constantly praise and fellate mourinho over everything he says
>suddenly assblasted as fuck because he stated the obvious
LEL kebabs and spics on suicide watch

Mourinho telling it like it is
Contrarian a/sp/ies on suicide watch

>Ended
Negro, al menos espera a que dejen de jugar los dos.

neither messi nor ronaldo are GOATs, so stop bickering you stupid retards

It's amazing how this murrikan messi dick rider continues to go mental just because donaldo finally won something that messi never will.

let it go, the bad guy won and messi is shit, no one cares about Mou or anyone else opinion anymore, Donaldo won the euros all by himself, messi won shit, GAME OVER, see you tomorrow, same thread.

t. Tomás Roncero

He's just mad that some other manager won something with Portuguese NT before he could. Mou wanted to be the first to win it.

How is this controversial? Do some people actually believe that C.Ronaldo is a top 3 player in history?

>the guy with the brit flag arrives when the murridumb goes to sleep

never fails, always the same two from the messi defense force.

Y'all niggas are aware the Mourinho quote was retweeted by his son from a page called LMessi10stats or something and that's the source of all this, right?
Then again, it's Sup Forums.

Mou doesn't even think Cristiano is the best Ronaldo so this isn't surprising.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't ruin this for the messifags

no one thinks Cristiano is the best Ronaldo
Ronaldo was just a short-lived Messi
if only his knees worked..

reminder he caused Portugal to come in third place and almost lost the trophy for them

just give him the ballon d'or already

>muh trophy=ability

wasnt he bragging about how he had the best player in the world when he was at madrid?

>ronaldo was a short lived messi
lmao amerilard stop embarassing yourself. Ronaldo was a man wrecking crew who never needed mid field service to score while arguably being the most lethal finisher of all time.

he has to up his confidence. obviously now he has nothing to do with either of them.

anyway, if you think Tsunaldo is really a better player than Messi, you should stop talking about football and/or kys

Portuguese people and halal fans do

we already had this discussion yesterday

this is Sup Forums, the forum version of groundhog day

It was probably in his contract. It's why you only ever hear Real Madrid players call Ronaldo the GOAT and say he's the best player in the world

For like 3 or 4 seasons

Messi has been doing that plus a million other things better for nearly a decade

Based Mouyes

> Not a single one is GOAT in their respective field.
>Messi not the best dribbler of all time

wtf i love mou now

tbf I honestly can't see how anyone could call Ronaldo better than Messi if they actually watched football games.

Ronaldo may have won something with his country and good for him he deserves it but Messi is legit just the better player who does the near impossible quite frequently.

>messi winning something without barca

KEK

>"Is Gerrard he best in the world? He might not get the attention of Messi and Ronaldo, but yes, I think he just might be."

Zinedine Zidan
March 13, 2009

*Is Gerrard the best
*Zidane

I have no idea why my autocorrect changed it to "Zidan"

um yeah pretty much everyone agreed on this 5 years ago

typical American years behind the rest of the world

>Of course some hack who got exposed while coaching in Spain

Didn't his Real Madrid team break the Spanish record for most points in a season?

desu we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

>"I'm not the best, Paul Scholes is."

Edgar Davids

>(You) and England
>plumbers and dentist babby

Who was a better player?

Pelé or Maradona?

friendly reminder that Ronnie has 19 freekick goals over Missi :D

don't tell me you fucks think Slippy G is better LMAO

Call me when Messi and Maradona get 3 world cups.

Impossible mode: Not scoring with the hand.

>counting 1962 for Pele

Pasta?

that was pellegrini

>Mourinho leaves
>TsuMan wins 2 Bdo's

hmmmmm...........

Why do Arabs love Ronaldo so much?

If Maradona is on cocaine he's better

they love real madrid

>what is bale

This tbqh

Well when some one who actually knows shit about football says this u know that all the other idoits and 12 year old muslim penaldo fan dont know shit about the game

I can't believe he didn't pick the white Pele aka Wayne Rooney.

lads is the "ronaldo is GOAT" meme just board-wide ironic shitposting like lester /lifelongs/ or have you actually deluded yourselves into thinking there's anyone earthly that is even close to messGOD

there is no such thing as messigod, only:

>MESSHIT
>LIONEL MISSING
>MESSYCHOKER
>MESSIRAGEQUITTER
>GIMMEMYSPRITEORI'LLSTOPBEINGWHITE

okay so it is ironic shitpostng

>The one who wins the ballon d'Or is not the one who is the best player, but the one who takes the best photos

TSUUUUUUU

>messgod
>520 minutes in finals without a goal or an assist

>Literally shocked since the debate is over
You should move on dude