Anyone know the story to this?

Anyone know the story to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ki_czT1JDuA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2626269/Possessed-woman-filmed-attacking-passenger-train-disturbing-footage-just-stunt-comedy-website.html
globalnews.ca/news/1322164/edmonton-ets-train-attack-caught-on-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also feminism hate thread if you feel like

bump

I've seen it before but no idea what the story is. It looks like she had some sort of episode.

drugs

or islam

its hard to tell these days

Its a social experiment bro 2016

hahahaha

Yeah, american chick took a bad batch of the synthetic weed. One of the first "Zombie" cases caught on cam. The funny thing is she was completely incoherent but yet the other guy got taken down xD
Place racist comments below_____

She's Canadian, this is on the Edmonton LRT.

Patriarchy

what an idiot that guy was. obviously she was either high or had serious mental issues. after she stopped, why would you attack her?

Is this a joke? I was assaulted, but they stopped. So its all good now?

I hear the dude still went to prison.

Hobo guy stole her phone, and she flipped.

Because men live in an honor-based society, where not reacting to being dishonored by a female is going to cause their status to drop.

Bitch should've kept herself in check.

when your attacker is possibly retarded, yes. what are you trying to prove, that you can beat up a retarded girl half your size? grats!

kek

That bitch strangled and assaulted him and then was about to leave!? No apology, She just up and was about to leave?
A retarted person who could attack someone left alone on a train?

youtu.be/Ki_czT1JDuA

I honestly can't tell if she's a crazy feminist or tripping hard. I guess they're both kind of the same though.

I've seen this happen at a music festival,to a young woman,it freaked me out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2626269/Possessed-woman-filmed-attacking-passenger-train-disturbing-footage-just-stunt-comedy-website.html

And there you have it lads, He was fined $500 for "fighting in public"

I thought it was bath salts.

found the cuck

wait they throw the man that was being attacked on the ground?

she wanted some pringles

Fucking white knight cops.
Bitches need to be kept in their place.

Gotta keep your pimphand strong.

THE CUCK HAS BEEN SPOTTED

ONCE YOU POP YOU JUST CAN'T STOP

A translation
>I'm 14 and edgy. Look at me, I can le trololo xD

Shes on drugs. I forget the name of which drug does that but its sort of new. Makes people go fucking insane and do crazy shit. Idk why that would be fun. I think its called"flakka" but i could be wrong

i think it's faked

Goddamn how do you know

Well if retards wanna be accepted like normal people are, they can accept a couple of right hooks for stepping out of line like everyone else can.

Flips out on one of the newer RC's / Designer drugs. Fruit of the war on drugs. If normal shit was legal (weed, lsd, etc.), you wouldn't see this.

It was in the news a few years ago.

globalnews.ca/news/1322164/edmonton-ets-train-attack-caught-on-video/

>Triggered

Modern feminism

I need that sauce.

She got videodromed.