I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget we don't need to be praying 24/7 to be Muslim. The same way you don't need to be in church all day everyday.

I'll answer to trolls within reasons.

Are muslims into fat girls? Just wondering cause she looks a bit overweight, too chubby.

Timestamp

Some are, some aren't. I am not into chubby girls. This girl is Vanessa Hudgens, she's not chubby in the least. You should be more realistic with what you consider to be chubby.

Sandnigger does not affect Muslims. Most Muslim people are from non-sandy countries. Even those who are, aren't affected by sand-nigger. There's no history behind the word, it's just silly. Moreover, most Muslims from sandy places, "sandniggers", are white.

Obviously that's not me. It's Vanessa Hudgens.

My friend Rachel hates Muslims, she's an Israeli Jew, she says all Muslims are rapists and criminals. Because i don't agree with her, i want to ask, is there anything i can point out to make her more accepting towards Muslims?

Do you like trap threads?

What is your next target?

My Paki friend says that most people back home hates the Islamist radicals, but they're too afraid to stand up to them. Is this accurate?

Why would you want to make anyone more accepting towards mudslims? They're terrorists.

Allahu akbahr?

People who hate and generalize a group usually have some conscious or unconscious insecurities. Calling all Muslims rapists and criminals does not even make sense. Since when did the mayor of London rape anyone.

You can separate any group as a Gaussian curve. Where 60% of people are just normal, 20% of people are absolutely phenomenal and 20% are useless.

Myself and many of my friends contribute largely to the Western economy and society, we are scientists. It's not fair for me to be lumped together with terrorists or criminals.

If your friend is a Sephardic Jew, then her hating Muslims does not make sense considering her ancestors lived hand in hand with Muslims. If she is Ashkenazi then it makes more sense, it is simply her European bias causing her to fear the unknown of Middle-Eastern culture.

She simply needs more exposure with Muslims. I have many Israeli friends. Jewish culture is very similar to Muslim culture, in terms of belief, practice and tradition.

Hatred of any group is irrational and a sign of ignorance.

Sandnigga
A term used for people of Arib or Middle Eastern decent.
Iran are the largest Muslim-majority countries; in Africa, Egypt and Nigeria have the most populous Muslim communities

She looks skinny in that pic, but in the first pic you posted she definitely looks fat.

No

Not mine in any way.

Very accurate in countries who are unstable. The radicals are akin to the cartels in south america. They don't care about life. If you threaten them, even only with words, they will come and kill you.

People just want to live their lives and it's very hard to do so when your region is controlled by criminals.

Refer to: Yes, God is in fact Great.

I think most of her prejudice comes from her hatred for Palestinians, her family and where she lives are very pro-Israel. Either way, her xenophobia has leaked over into her being Islamophobic. I'l bring up what you said but i don't think she'll buy it, anything else would be helpful.

Iran is not sandy. Iran is not the largest Muslim majority country. That would be Indonesia and Malaysia.

Iran has 77 million people
Indonesia has 250 million people

Before making comments you should do research to make sure your conclusions are consistent with the facts.

Nigeria is not sandy either.

The second girl is not Vanessa Hudgens.

can I eat the pussy?

Iran is a large country. It has all four seasons and the temperature can range from -20 in Hamedan to 56 in Ahwaz. Below is a collection of photos from Iran. Around 70% of Iran is desert, specially in the central and eastern regions, the western part is mountainous and the northern part is covered with lush forests.

Lol honestly talking using reason and logic with people who are emotionally afraid is very difficult. She needs to just meet some Muslim who will show her that her views are inconsistent. Then she will realize that evidently it cannot be ALL who are rapists and criminals.

Sounds like something a terrorist would say

so there is no desert in iran yet 70% of it is desert kek

I'm male.

I'm from Morocco. Calling Iran sandy when talking to me is like calling England cold when talking to a Russian.

Most of Iran is considered cold semi-arid in opposition to the very small percentage of the territory in the south that is considered hot desert climate.

Moreover Iranians are white and aren't even Arabs, they're persian ethnically.

Were you the one that actually did 911?

Terrorists don't have rational thoughts. Rational people don't commit suicide, ending their lives, for an idea.

Refer to: We can argue about semantics. But, most of their "deserts" are sandy. They are just devoid of precipitation. The north of Canada is considered a desert as well, it sure isn't sandy.

Iran does have some sand dunes, but very little.

The sand-nigger insult is not meant towards Iranians. It is an ignorant statement towards Muslims from the Gulf and North Africa, Arabs. These are sandy places. However, it's stupid because we are a minority within the Muslim community of the world.

in the 1960s, Iran and Afganistan were totally different place. Pic related.

Wtf happened? Why don't you guys fight for that type of freedom again? Seems like the Middle East is going back to the stone ages.

OP is an ISIS scout

oh no rakeem theyve figured us out

conservatives have more babies

How do you defend pedophilia as being morally acceptable?

No

Iran: USA overthrew the Shah and put in place an oppressive dictatorship. What good did that do?

Afghanistan: USA funded Al-Qaeda in order to strengthen their grasp of the region against the soviets.

The USA needs to stop destroying functional societies and giving power to radical and violent people. We need to let countries evolve over time slowly, without jump-starts. Notice that countries where the USA have very little engagement have good development indexes in contrast to Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia,...

Now the Muslim people who realize their country is going to shit just leave. My country is fine and I left, there's so much more opportunity in the west, why limit myself in my poor country. When we leave, there is not many people left to rebuild the countries.

>USA overthrew the Shah
USA put the Shah in place you dumb sand-nigger

You seem to be into asian girls, how does it feel to know you'll never get to fuck a real Japanese chick no matter how hard you try because of Japan's Muslim ban?

Why are you into Asians ?
And how come you prefer pointy eyebrow Asians to pretty Asians with normal brows?

I'm European.
I don't need imaginary friends for anything and therefore can live my life like I want and even let the others do the same.
-your call, religious twats

Oh, so you think the American government went back in time and edited the Quran and the Hadith to make killing gays, apostates, non believers, and other infidels something to be encouraged?

No

That's no where near being the problem.

I am assuming you are referring to the late wife of the prophet. Only two generations ago all across the world marriage in teenage years was considered normal, even in Europe. Moreover, in most countries where arranged marriage exists, marriage does not mean sex. In some cultures children are married at birth, this does not mean they are going to have sex, it's just a bond that will be held when they come of age. Aisha was married at 9, however there is no mention of sex. Who knows what happened?

>inb4 youre not brown you cant know about that
>muh culture

Dude this is in the bible too yet chirstians and jews grew out of it, why assume brown people can't do the same?

Wow you are a bad muslim. Aysha was married away at 6, and they consummated the marriage at 9.

In case you didn't know, that means the shitlord Moham-MAD fucked a 9 year old when he was a fully grown adult.

>Aisha was married at 9, however there is no mention of sex. Who knows what happened?
Actually, she was married at 6 and the marriage was consummated when she was 9.

I see what you are suggesting. I like that.

You don't see any of the same shit in western or judeochristian cultures. Interesting how it just pops up where people are beating the Quran?

Actually there is a mention of sex when she was 9

So my question still stands I didn't ask it not knowing what I was talking about

I also want to ask do you read your holy books? Or are you just ad bad as the Christians here in the US who don't read their books and claim to have the correct interpretation

>don't read their books and claim to have the correct interpretation
FUCKING THIS

Well if he doesn't even know his prophet is a pedophile you can't really call him a pedophile apologist.

What's your point?

My mistake, I am going through the questions quick. I'm just typing as my mind thinks, gets messy when I change up the sentence.

The USA took down the democratically elected leader to put into power the Shah.

I am into asian girls. I lived in Hong Kong for a year, and then Japan for 4 months. I can guarantee you there is no Muslim ban. There's mosques in Japanese cities.

I have had a Japanese girlfriend.

Asians are super attractive and are lovely people to discuss with. I have no particular preference on the shape of girls' brow. Asians also have very similar cultural priorities as Arabs and it makes it very easy to make things work.

Agreed. Live and let live brother.

nice dubs

And of course not. You asked a question and I answered that question. Iran and Afghanistan are directly caused by USA's bad foreign policy. This is widely accepted. Funding Al-Qaeda is a BAD idea in hindsight.

yeah you can just call him an ignorant asshole who claims to support something and knows very little about it.

>I'm a chemistry teacher, but I don't really read chemistry texts. I just have the correct interpretation

Yes I can because if the other tenants of Islam

I've read enough of the books to know enough about it to be able to say these things user I just want him to explain how a pedo is a perfect human being and in no way a false prophet looking to gain his own power and wealth and wives in the process

Which he clearly was but that's besides the point

do u hate christianity and christians?
do u think IS terror acts are a good thing, or do u think they are retarded?

I am very curious as to why your people seem to suddenly explode, is there a genetic link or some kind of instability in your molecules that causes them to suddenly vibrate past the point of cohesion resulting in a spontaneous explosion?

>The USA took down the democratically elected leader to put into power the Shah.
So you are contradicting yourself on your american conspiration theory

tbf the part about Mohamed being a pedo is not in the quran, and accepting the quran is all it takes to be a muslim

of course you dont pray all day, sometimes you want to kill yourselves sometimes you actually go throw with it and fuck everybody else on the way, especially if they are jews
my question is
why is your religion giving birth to these retarded worthless terror attacks on everyone including itself?

So when you see ISIS and other Islamic groups detonating car bombs, committing mass torture and killing, pushing gays off of buildings, etc, you would say overall it is influenced more by American foreign policy than the teachings of Islam?

Also, could you tell me what it's like to be looking at your own prostate? I don't think I could ever shove my head that far up my ass.

It is and it's not

There also the hadith

Easy as that

not this fucking faggot thread again
fuck off mudslime

Second dubs get I'm on a fucking roll

how come muslims (or people from those countries) age like twice as fast ? looking like 20 when 12 and like 150 when 60

3 dubs in a row, praise be to Mohom-MAD, lord of the seven kingdoms, freer of the andals, fucker of many little girls, raper of the wives of the conquered

Most people have never read their Bible.

You are right, I just looked it up. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, like any other human. Also, I do not bear much thought to things that do not help me in my life. What good does the age of Aisha give me in my life? Nothing.

Moreover, in the Q'ran she was consummated when she had reached puberty.

Judeochristian is something that you americans have started rallying around. Islam and Judaic culture is much more similar than Christianity. In reality all three are very similar.

I made a mistake. My apologies. It happens. I have read and studied a multitude of religious texts, of course including the Q'ran.

Refer to first reply of this post.

This question is of very little interest. It does not bring me any happiness or positivity. What is the point of dwelling on such questions? Mohammed himself said that he most probably will not be granted access to heaven. He is imperfect, because he is a human. Muslims realize this. Especially Mohammed's life before God spoke onto him was impure and this is widely accepted.

Here's that quote buddy it is in your book

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Oh she reached puberty? OK then! We're all set here.

HEY GUYS!! IF SHE HAS HER FIRST PERIOD YOU CAN FUCK HER BRAINS OUT, DOESNT MATTER IF SHE ISN'T 10 YET!

That is how shit went back in the times. Not only in the Middle-East but also in Europe lmao

You blindly follow a religion based entirely around 1 man being holier and above all others. YOU CANT EVEN FUCKIN DRAW THE GUY. And he raped wives. He raped children. His last words were to ensure the death of the Jews for they have desecrated the muzzy holy lands.

The worst part is this affront to all other cultures that Islam is a religion of peace. If you can admit that Islam harbors some of the most disgusting ideology in the modern world, then we can start to approach the problem.

The reason I bring it up is because the quran and mohammed are supposed to be perfect fit the sake of your religion all I have to do is show that one is not on order to bring the whole religion down why would good appoint an average Joe to do his bidding on the earth when good could create a perfect specimen to write his perfect book of inerrant works

Look it's clear you well never change your mind I'm not here to do that I'm here to sgow the mental gymnastics Muslims have to take in order to believe this story that's all

Also I left you a quote I'm outie

What a fucking shameless retard. You're comparing contemporary moral standards to ancient ones.

Which ones are more so perfect standards user? The ancient ones that we purposefully moved away from or the current standards?

Why don't you guys ever talk about Muhammads child bride? Like he married her at 9 and fucked at 12.

Dude mistakes happen. Refer to: You are a chemistry teacher, you have NEVER made a mistake referring to chemistry? Really. If you haven't then you aren't stretching yourself out far enough. Only through mistakes do we truly learn.

I answered this question.

I do not hate any religious groups. Especially not Abrahamic religions, we share the same beliefs and God. We as Muslims believe in every tenant of the Bible, Jesus is also our prophet.

I think IS is retarded and is making things much worse for Muslims in the region and around the world. They are criminals using religion to gain support. It's ridiculous that we give them so much importance.

No, they use tools for the explosion. And it's not my people. It's people.

Consider this, terrorists would not have any place to commit these acts if it weren't for the destabilization brought onto those countries from the USA. The problem of terrorism and extremism is much more complex than "USA's fault" or "Islam's fault". You are simplifying the issue too much.

If USA did not exist and Islam did not exist. There would still be bombs, mass torture, killing, homophobia, etc... These are human issues that fester in certain circumstances which we should recognize but not make mutually exclusive.

Hadith does not need to be adhered to. Hadith is written by people. It's imperfect.

Genetics. I don't know.

Ok? So admit it and try to rationalize it?

If you want to compare Mohammad to any random person in his era then sure, they probably behaved very similarly because they were both just average people.

Mohammy stands out as the polygamist with child brides out of all of the "prophets" which is a totally backwards value that shouldn't be held today, but even in Saudi Arabia child brides are traded like livestock. Young girls are traded for camels according to people who have returned from working in the magic kingdom

So what was mohammed a fucking duck? He was a person just like everyone who wrote the hadith

as a leftist the only excuse I have is that even though Islam is horrible, people don't choose to be born muslims so we shouldn't generalize and should try to educate them so they reach the enlightenment level of the west.

Why did you guys seal the eastern gate? Are you afraid somebody might pass through it and fulfill a prophecy?

I feel bad for you, you must be one of those middle-class white kids that has only met the Muzzys at your high school. The thing is, they were wealthy enough to buy plane tickets out of their shithole country, and thats why you have a warped perception of Islam. Most of the muslims you know probably dont pray 5 times a day, maybe some of them eat pork, etc etc.

If you want to hold the prophet of an entire religion up to only the standards of the people in his time then sure that's fine. Just because a belief has been passed down culturally for generations doesnt mean it needs to continue, and the fact that it's being supported by the prophet reinforces that behavior.

does islam think that the west is the devil? (or thinks that the west is wrong?)

i dont trust muslims, i dont care if you have a pretty face and sexy body, you could still be hiding an evil mind behind all that beauty

I already went over this. The two anons that responded to you are right. This happened all across the world, even in Europe.

I personally believe, that 10 in 2016 is too young by any means. We have much more growing up to do today to be able adults as was necessary even 3 generations ago. Plowing fields is vastly easier than designing electronics. We cannot be self-sustaining adults by 13 anymore.

That's not how Islam works. You are approaching Islam from a very institutionally Christian way. Mohammed is not holier than any other prophet. In Islam you cannot draw any living thing. Because we should respect their essence and remember them for their essence rather than their image.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all have a lot of hateful things in their holy books. But, those aren't the reasons people follow those religions. There is much more to religion than this.

We do. Why don't you ever talk about all the great Mohammed did?

Like in war each side just wants to destroy the other. Just look at the questions I am getting. People just want to destroy. Never does anyone look to help each other and understand each other. It would be much more interesting for people to ask what makes you Muslim, rather than did you know he fucked a 9 year old.

These questions are at a very low level. I have studied philosophy and religion in tangent to my profession. These are the questions we first consider, then move along. They are void of substance.

only time i've seen a muslim, i saw a very confused man. Forget a sense of humor for example. Although i know it's wrong to judge from a small sample it's very clear that they have a shit society (not talking about isis or infidels)

See these
If he is your shining beacon and example of what to aspire to, how does that not matter

The Q'ran was spoken through Mohammed by God.

Enlightenment level of the west. However, imperfect still. How do you justify the mass depression rates, high suicide rates? How do you justify the killing of people around the world for resources?

Some state it was defensive, others state it was to disallow the coming of a Jewish Messiah.

No, most Muslims really like Western anything. They just see it as it is, the West often times commit evil around the world that Westerners overlook.

Ok.

i believe the global elite is making money from your suffering (see syria bombings). I think they are at fault, but also i believe that out of all the races, islamic races are the more gullible to "kill in the name of god" in this time of age.

i think the west is the only one commiting the crimes bruh, specifically america, germany and britain

You don't have to pray 5 times a day and you call yourself a muslim? Even the most moderate muslims I know at the very least pray 5 times a day.

What shit society? How can you generalize all Muslims from a wide range of societies and say they ALL have a shit society?

I cannot keep answering to these guys. They just want to argue, they aren't really interested in understanding what religion really is. They just want to take one line and use that to argue. It's not interesting conversation.

I have already addressed their comments. If you are genuinely interested then ask a question and I will answer it. Be precise.

Agreed. In today's day and age, Muslims are facing their dark ages. The uneducated people weathered by war and struck with poverty are easily convinced into joining militarized groups that seek "revenge" unjustly.

Five times a day for 10 minutes is not 24/7.

Why can't you eat pork meat ?

You sound like you've been successfully cucked by the media.

Wahabbis happened

nice trips.

Historically, there were not fridges. Chicken and pork are the two meats you cannot just hang in hot weather. If it is then it develops bacteria which is harmful to humans. For chicken, people buy entire chickens. However, people cannot buy whole pigs, it's too expensive. Therefore it's dangerous to eat the meat.

Culturally, Islam is based off of Judaic culture and teachings. It was outlawed in the Torah, which Muslims believe to be the word of God so it was transcribed into the Q'ran. Swine is considered an unclean animal.

Most people are irrational in this way.

Whabbis are a part of problem as well. But, once again it's not mutually exclusive. It's a mixture of all these problems.

>Iran
>Wahhabi
Do you even Islam?

I think he was referring to Afghanistan. Al-Qaeda was led by Ossama.

Tu parles français?

Do you beleive women are below men inthe social order/should be homemakers?

Oui, c'est ma deuxieme langue, avant meme l'anglais.

T'aurais pas fait ta prépa en France par hasard?

No, in 2016 women should be expected to take on the same burden as men in society and equivalently they should be given all the rights and privileges that men have to take on this burden.

I want my wife to be as well educated and able as me.

All I want to know is your kik, holy shit you're hot