Sup Forums, how I do get over a girl without becoming an hero?

Sup Forums, how I do get over a girl without becoming an hero?

You don't. Find another woman and make her carry your emotional baggage like the rest of us.

Kidnapping

Fair point, does beating the shit out of her new guy help? tempted to do that.

Do you know where I can find a reasonably priced, comically over sized sack?

It might. Tends to cause other problems, usually more trouble than its worth. And eventually, you might find out the dude's actually pretty alright and your ex is just a spiteful bitch. Unless dude legit wronged you, it's never worth it to take it out on the new guy.

Damn son you're sounding reasonable and everything. I'm probably too immature to try and see if he's and alright dude at this point in time, not even a fortnight after we broke up and she set up with this new guy, shit stings.

How to get over things,

Step one: Get over it
Step two: there is no step two.

Time OP, time. I know the feeling and it only takes time and you shouldn't dwell on it. Just occupy yourself and distract yourself, it may take up to a year.

9.5/10 relationships end because there is someone else. Just deal with it

Does violence speed up this process? because I'm sick of waiting for shit to get better.

Time and effort kid. Its been over year and im still healing.

Yeah mine ended because she fucked my best friend and then decided that distance was too hard, never mind the fact she was talking about getting married about a month before it happened.

Yeah we were together for almost 5 years, that time thing sounds long, and while occupying myself is well and get there's the moments like now where I can't sleep but too tired to do something.

Solidarity brother! have you found someone else? Anons here reckon that helps.

the process is instantaneous

I see, what if I want to be upset because I'm a manchild who would rather blame other people for my feelings that tell myself to stop caring?

No i havent.chances are i never Will. I just try to keep my self busy best i can,playing vidya and shit. I have lots of suicidal thoughs

then you need to grow up. Only that's conundrum because to grow up you need to learn to get over things. So it depends on where your priorities lay really.

All else fails? Assert your dominance. Fuck the new boyfriend.

That's rough bro, you should definitely try and get into something face to face social, even if its not with loads of women, that helps a hell of a lot.

I'm still at uni so I have a chance to find someone, so I've got that going for me.

you are born alone, you will die alone. Every gf, wife or whatever you have will die also so yeah. Learn to live with yourself and to love living and being alone, only then can you live with others peacefully and in happiness. Stop defining your worth by if you have a gf or not, you dont need her, you want her make that difference clear m8.

That does sounds like a good idea user, certainly easier then driving four hours to find the new guy and fuck his shit up.

I like it!

Yeah I think you hit that nail on the head there, I guess I never really realised how much I relied on having someone just there, and now that's gone.

try making something out of yourself.

Become your own woman.

Good that you see my point.

I mean,sure,fucking a stranger up because you're emotionally unstable seems perfectly reasonable,but getting over it and growing up is just so much more sensible.

Don't be a little bitch.

I hope that one day I can become strong and independent, but still white.

Yeah emotional instability would make for unsafe driving conditions, Thanks user.

Good point!

Also good point!

It's nice seeing you take good advice OP,I feel like a proud papa right now.

Fuck the next available chick. Don't be picky

Yeah I'm working on that bit

and you should son, honestly after all the people i've spoken to about this, no one has really made it as simple as that.

This. I always thought, in those dateline predator stings, the classy move would be to fuck Chris Hansen.
When he tells you to take a seat, you say,"MY NAME IS CHUCK, AND I CAME TO FUCK!" Then jump him.
I bet you could get a couple pumps in before the cops pull you off

yeah, I guess those dudes don't really make the final cut of the show though.

Well,it IS that simple.

the miracle of conciousness some people call it.