Pokemon go away

Pokemon go away
>ITT talk about how shit it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt3_Hx0MjEg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've actually been having a lot of fun. Sorry mate.

i really dont like it. people claim that its so good but its the most glitched, most annoying thing in the world, and it doesn't really feel like real pokemon. like, its okay, yeah, but hot places like here in Texas? no. and oh fuck it is so difficult to actually get somewhere unless you live in a good area. takes lot of dedication to get good at and man, its just so annoying. servers are bad? can't battle? pokemon encounters aren't like the handheld game? im upset. it's basically the thing that ITS POKEMON IRL that gives it all the praise.

>mfw trolling irl normies by stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to catch Pidgey's

youtube.com/watch?v=jt3_Hx0MjEg&feature=youtu.be

idk mate, I'm having a lot of fun.

I'm learning a lot about my community because of pokestops, turns out some guy who died on the Titanic is berried around here. Pretty neat.

I play it kind of. I dont really understamd why everyone likes it so much. You cant battle pokemon unless its a gym and the vattling is fucking retarded.

Yeah it's basically a very bad game that has the only redeeming feature that it needs to be played outside.

But hey it's still fun to play. So that makes it okay in my book

I live in texas and i love it. Get the fuck over the heat you pussy, i fucking walk to work everyday in the 100+ weather. Its texas. Give it a month and it'll be 60 degrees outside.Battling is being added soon, as is trading and maybe its just your phone that glitches too much.

It kills my data and phone battery.

Servers are shit, can't battle other trainers, don't even train or really battle with Pokemon unless taking gyms.

This game had so much potential but they stop short and released a broken game....this seems all too regular for games these days

as per my own opinion, desperately needs updates. honestly yeah i go outside and i do play, but id rather like, skateboard or something. pgo is just not interesting to me.

also this

It's actually a lot of fun.

It's had one of the worst releases of any game I've ever seen, it's glitchy, it's laggy, and I can't log in way more than acceptable, but it's just fun. I really like it.

It's fun to go out and catch pokemon in the real world. The game is immersive without even trying. The competitive aspects feel really rewarding. Beating other people out of gyms is rewarding, and holding one for a while is nice. Progression is rewarding, because it takes dedication and doing better than your friends always feels good. Catching a new pokemon and getting powerful ones is also rewarding.

I don't know. I know objectively speaking, the game is not doing so hot, but I fucking love it. It's a great concept and a fun social experience. If you don't like that, It's understandable, but I'm excited to see where it goes

also one more thing me not being able to log in for days at a time is totally my phones problem.

I was explaining this concept of how I play to my gf, I don't go out to play Pokemon go, but it will play it when I'm out and about. If that makes sense?

its fun
i really want to evolve my eevees
fuck its annoying how few of them there are here

Do what I do
go outside to skateboard/cycle
and have pokemon go on at the same time
makes both more interesting

I've never played it.
I've seen my bro sat at his desk swiping away at his phone though and when I've asked him what his doing his catching a pokemon.
Makes me kek considering how over worked he's suppose to be.
I want to get it though so when some customer is desperate for something I can pull up in record time but then instead of delivering I'll jump out of my van and go running down their yard swiping at my phone.

But you get to watch the pokemon go.
Don't you want to experience the ultiment F2P golden shower?

You dont have to wait days. Just fucking reload the program. The servers say their down randomly, every time i reload i can always get in. Also you can skateboard while you play pokemon go. It just gives you somewhere to head too. Get your head out of your ass/

I won't play it again until they fix the various bugs and glitches tbh

Game has too many bugs. Seems like it was released in beta

I hope this thread wasn't started as "pokemon is for 10 year olds so I'm gonna complain on the internet!" But saying how the game is shit because all the bugs

Sup Forumsro fist.

I live in Texas and have no a/c in my truck. Fuck that game

What if they added an option for you to be able to have oral sex with the pokemon?

Too bad that's not an option right now

Thats why its just version 0.29.3 currently. Because it ain't more than a beta right now

it's fun but I don't understand all the hype around it

Did this at Dallas Yesterday, Met couple bitches playing as well, end up at Deep Ellum drinking until midnight and considering going out next week with them (they're ok flesh)