My dog is better than your dog!

My dog is better than your dog!

Trips don't lie

naw dude
labs are gr8

Labs are great! I've had 2. But my irish wolf hound is the shit!

St. Bernard Masterace

Same here, best dog ever!

I mean that's a pretty sweet dog. Op victorious. He looks like a shaggy best friend who is always happy to see you.

I dont wamma make competition but that is a nice doggo i love them, but this is my doggo

Madi, stop posting on Sup Forums

I love my cats but I'd love a doggo

6 month old baby boy seriously best dog

How'd you know?

That's exactly what he's like!

That's a nice pupper!

Nah mate

So far the only pupper to give my wolf hound a run for his money. I forgot the breed of that dog but my buddy had one. They are really smart dogs.

Why are no other doggo wearing watches?

Cause my pupp ain't got no time for your shit!

nah, my dog is better than your dog

What kind of dog is he?

I dunno man. No offense but he kinda looks like he has a case of the downs! I'm sure he's a good dog just not compared to mine!

She's a Siberian Husky/Golden Retriever. I adopted her from an organization who found her tied to telephone pole. She's a little skittish because the people beat her. But she's a sweetheart.

>my doggo ain't got no time for your shit

implying your dog can even track what he does/doesn't have time for if he's not wearing a time piece

Nice doggo, op. Here's mine

Pretty doggo. How are his hips

People are assholes! Glad someone has her who takes care of her. I'll fuck up a person for little to no reason but there's no excuse for fucking with a pupper.

Good so far! We got lucky.

I imply nothing! My statement is fact!

fukc you my pug is a little porker but he's adorable

Lil Bear 6 month old St. Bernard male

Good looking doggo there, these are mine

If they're male, I'd love to have these ones fuck my ass.

Nickname is Puke as of late

I don't give a fuck as long as you keep it off trails. I've almost killed so many God Damn dogs mtbing

This is a lot of cringe in one post.

Do a real sport and you won't have that problem whistle britches!

no puppo is greater than mine

big ol pupper.zip

I completely disagree with your statement! My pupper graduated top of his class at doggie day care! He would eat your soul after he rips the head off your dog and uses it as a condom to Fuck you to death with. My pupper chews Copenhagen and drinks black coffee. He runs off nothing but nicotine and hate!

>my dog is better than your dog

No.