Hey Sup Forums. About to do my first bump of coke. Any advice? Also general stoner thread

Hey Sup Forums. About to do my first bump of coke. Any advice? Also general stoner thread.

Chop as fine as possible. Think steady and consistent inhale rather than a big sniff. Try to space out bumps as best you can for maximum results. Start small and listen to your body.

Yeah, buy some coke

Fuck every other fag but this is some real advice. Have a beer too

Already done my friend. Would post pictures but file size too big on my phone.

Dont be dissapointed if not much happens - its shit without alcohol and if you have any sort of anxiety problems you def wont like it sober

OP here. Just snorted. Now will play the waiting game.

Yeah dont make the mistake of redosing too quick especially on your first time

DON'T. 10 years of coke. I can't get it up. i want to kill myself every day. I can't hold anything anymore. it made me bipolar really bad. I can't control myself and i want to die!

>a beer
Have fucking 30 beers

Too late

listen to your heart popping and generating scar tissue...
drink yourself to sleep
feel like you did 1000 sit ups in the morning..

Contrary to what most people think - mixing alcohol with coke will make you feel like shit. Seems like a good idea, helps you relax and you can drink a ton, but you'll feel like shit the next day, bad chemical reaction. Best advice do coke by itself, don't add any other substance, next day you'll feel like a champ, like you've been sober all your life.

OP here. Feeling a rush and tingling everywhere. Loving it. Was told a full body numb comes after but we'll see.

coke + booze = cocaethylene. main problem with blow is cardiotoxicity, magnifies this problem. feels good, tho

if you don't value your life i'd shoot it up op. almost no rush can beat that bellringer, it's like a train driving through your head

Now you know what kind of product you have. Do a beefy line now and tell us a story.

Don't have needles or else I would

Okay drug deal gone bad story. Me and my buddy went to a guys house that we knew grew weed to pick up a pound to sell. Some guys in a white van follow us for a little bit. We pull over and they pull up next to us and ask if we're selling. My friend says we have some while I'm sketched out. We get to the place, the guys pull out guns and point it at us, we haul ass outta there and our dealer got mugged and over 1200 of product stolen.

Why do people still do coke when some good x beans give you a nearly identical feeling but lasting 20x longer, for the same price?

Usually I stuck with weed but I wanted to branch out last night so I bought a 35.

coke kills dat roll
you know nothin

Ha, that suuuuucks. At least you're alive.

If you do as much as you can the first time, you will not need a higher dose later. Your tolerance will not develop.

Ha ha watch you die of a heart attack by now knowing what you're doing and not having anyone around in case things go wrong.

I dunno mang I feel like you've never done a solid pill before. Now that I think about it, it's a fair answer to my question to say "finding good x pills are like finding a gay hooker without aids," it can be very hard to find in a lot of areas.

The real deal is some unwordly shit that doesn't stop for like 6 fucken hours. Too much of it is cut down tho...

Faghot

The rush is coming down and I'm starting to feel numb in the face. Still loving every moment of it.

Bump time!

If this thread dies that'll be fine. Sup Forums gave me fairly good advice that made this experience enjoyable. Thank you!

>.>
Shooting is SUPER bad.
You don't know if the coke mixture(or for any not regulated substance) is able to be shot up.
If you swallow something, you pop it out, if you snort, you drip it out, if you smoke, you breath it out. If you shoot, you can die.

Just look at heroin. In the long run of its toxicities it's very low, but shooting makes it VERY BAD, if you do.

....your friend sounds like a complete dumbass