Who was that player you tried to emulate growing up?

Who was that player you tried to emulate growing up?

I hope you weren't one of those kids who run like ronaldo, never passed, wasn't even good and a full kit wanker to boot

Paolo Maldini. I did a pretty good job I think. I still remember a couple of goal-saving tacklings in the penalty area.

i didnt watch soccer growing up, i had better things to do than sit and watch tv

Ole Solskjaer mixed with Cantona

>ruthless finisher
>terrible dribbler

fuck my life

Beckham

Shitty role model tbf. I can use one leg and the only thing I'm good at is taking free kick/corner.

Materazzi

>that kid that commentated on himself using all sorts of big names

I can still hear that motherfucker describing his rugby tier shots as 'inches away by roberto carlos

i used to be the popular guy because my mom brought oranges and would keep people happy while i basically did fuck all and just stand around, then in the final for our district tournament i couldn't attend because i had a piano lesson

i guess you could call me ronaldo

i was the one that blindsided those cunts who did 300000 bicycle tricks

Shefki Kuqi

Shevchenko or Kaka

i was white and played 2B but i always tried to be kenny lofton. i even modeled my swing after his for one ill-fated season

who the flying fuck is shecheko???

Gattuso and Makelele.

I wanted to be Dmitri Sytchev desu. (Im from Voronezh)

Cannavaro
Manlet that could outjump anyone, GOAT anticipating skills and great tackling with lots of grit

He was pretty good like most of Arshavin's generation. Too bad most of them kind of fallen of the radar eventually.

>being this autistic

Hes better than anyone from your country, ever.

I know dude wtf

Titov was also based

I used to imitate the Gary Sheffield bat fling he did when he was up. Before a pitch I'd be holding the bat over my head moving it around like an idiot. Then I'd swing and miss.

anybody who says he didn't try idiotic pre-swing motions is actually lying to you

i still have this shirt and a picture with me rocking his haircut

Allen Iverson

GOAT

lol

>full kit wanker
>insulting a kid actively playing the game as a full kit wanker
Jesus Christ Mike, get your defective brain checked.

Roy Keane. Gabriel Cedrés. Riquelme.

Roberto Mancini. That was my nickname in U15 team. Coach had a name for each one of us, I was Mancini because I was a good midfielder with a good pass and vision, but I was slow and thats why I got dropped.

reggie bush in college was my favorite.

Klose or Luca Toni

and Ichiro more for me desu

It still boggles my mind that my childhood Idol is still playing.

>emulating a soccer player

i wanted to be Dida
the first match i ever watched was the CL final where he saved 3 penalties

Cafu

except i played more like a piece of kaka

van der vaart

Zanetti

Loved him, could have played anywhere but played right back and dominated for years. I would never be as handsome or have his legs but I would at least try to keep his technique and form.

Also, Stevie G behind but he was just a demi-god and too local for me.

Fat Ronaldo

Too bad my knees emulated his knees as well

fabien barthez

This guy. Good tackler with a decent pass.

This
>Le sprint down the left channel and place it into the far corner man