Dat von miller performance

>dat von miller performance
>cam getting btfo
>peypey giving all he has left
>eli autism face

why was this super bowl so goat? easily the best since 18-1

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/17169/five-numbers-behind-russell-wilsons-historic-season
espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/20712/when-protected-no-qb-performed-better-than-russell-wilson-last-season
profootballfocus.com/signature-stat-snapshot-time-to-throw/),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because a nigger got btfo

did cam fix up his attitude since then or is he still a 2face cunt

Top kek sb50 was boring as fuck. Cam getting btfo was nice but the play on the field was fucking embarassing.

>tfw Panthers fan

This team blew its load in the NFC Championship game.

All we needed was a Tracy Porter-type INT and we win that game.

old memes vs new age niggers

It's Arizona's year, guys

Only Brady can stop this.

This was a garbage Owl compared to what we got the year before

The only good part was Cam getting exposed

>mfw my racist dad has this game on DVR and refuses to delete it

gonna watch it again

100% this. XLIX was great back-and-forth from start to (amazing) finish, 50 can't even compare. The only thing that could have made it better is if it had Bruno Mars's show instead of the year before

>mfw i hate niggers too

Tell pops i said "whats up"

Because the Broncos are a likable team, and it's always nice to see them win.

Nah game was fixed. Cam's body language gave it all away. He knew all along they wanted to give that cheat Peyton one last hurrah.

>peypey giving all he has left

Which was literally nothing. He was a non factor and the Broncos would have been better with Rex or Tebow throwing for them.

Gotta be one of the more forgettbale Owls this century. It was pretty boring desu

am i supposed to cringe at the landwhale or the virgin using some faggy anime avatar and fake name?

it was a pretty based owl

swagfag memes getting exposed was pure masturbation fuel. and we haven't seen a defensive performance like miller's in a while

seattle/NE was probably slightly more entertaining because it was a closer game

18-1 is the best one though

The faggy anime guy blurring twitter handles

Kubiak's a hack who got his job through nepotism and his entire game plan was "Do nothing and let Wade handle everything"

I felt insulted watching the Broncos not even attempt to get first downs. And they still got rekt by Kony Ealy.

>swagfag memes getting exposed

>implying miller isn't a fucking swagfag

Kys. Miller is worse with his gay ass dances and Nigger shoes and interviews.

Worst superbowl in a good fucking while

> t. panthers fan since 2012

Oh god this.

Shit was piss terrible to watch since the Panthers had no WRs and were forced to catch balls from a reeling Cam, and we had to watch noodlearms try to toss balls past the line of scrimmage.

It was a contest of who could fuck up the least and the Panthers lost.

Not a Pancuck fan pal. Miller is an annoying nigger and so is Cam. At least Cam learned his lesson now and will stop being so cocky.

>t. Broncos fan ever since Manning came

What's lost in all this is how great Elway made the transition to the GM game. Really impressive shit.

This year was a fluke pal. Broncos aren't winning shit for a while now. He just lucked out into a historic defense by all the pieces falling in the right place.

I feel you bro. It just seemed that, if we were ever going to win the owl, that was the year. Everything just seemed to be going our way the whole season. 15 games won, Cam's MVP performance, all the fun they were having. they picked the worst time to play their worst game. It was a huge gut check. I think with our front office and leadership on the field, though, we can make some really good runs for the foreseeable future. Hopefully Cam continues to put on a show the way he did in 2015.

Good thing they didn't let mannings choking ass throw that game. All they did was run and chew clock. If cam had better pocket awareness and Gano hadn't missed a FG, they had a good fucking shot at winning.

im banging a hot cambodian woman this weekend.

I stopped caring about sports since.

Not to mention the coaching and playcalling completely shit the bed that game. They only had to gameplan against shit teams most of the season.

Their window isn't closing by any means, but they're already starting to run into trouble with the D-Line and TD's only got maybe 2-3 more seasons left in him if he doesn't get hurt again.

There was just nothing in the Super Bowl to get excited about. The overturn of Jerricho's catch was a pile of bull but they could've recovered from that. Once the botched Special Teams play happened I knew we were fucked.

> At least Cam learned his lesson now and will stop being so cocky.
my sides are in orbit

>southeast asian
>hot

Slumming for ugly third world women is sad

>Hot
>Cambodian

Pick uno hamburguesabro maddox

Every great learns from a devastating loss.

If they let Manning throw, the Super Bowl would've looked like the Sprinkler Game.

I was talking so much shit on here before the game and linking everyone I could to when Marino finished his career by getting blown the fuck out by the Jags in the absolute most humiliating fashion. Maybe it was my fault.

For me the moment of no return came when there was a fumble near the end zone and the Broncos came up with it. I literally collapsed off the couch screaming "No no no". After that I sat alone in the dark living room absolutely defeated. The chicken wings did nothing to lift my spirits.

Oh shit, I forgot about that. Was that the Tolbert fumble?

No I think it was a catch and fumble by Ginn. I remember 2 panthers diving on the ball and both failing. I drained myself of emotion on that play.

you sit there and are bashing von miller for being a swag fag who dances and shit, which every defensive player does after sacks and then you ignore cam who is the biggest swag fag patient zero

fans of 31 teams knows he won't learn and go back to his me first ways, you are def a panthersfag pretending to not be

>Cam is a great
my fucking sides

>Assembles greatest regular season offense of all time.
>Assembles a top 10 defense in NFL history 2 years later.
Yeah man, it was pure luck

By that logic every qb dances as well then why do you hate cam? Miller is a swagfag, hes a nigger that does faggy dances and is full of himself. He only looks good because he abuses shitty linemen and has an elite defense. Raiders fan btw. Fuck yourself you broncuck fan. You mad that miller just killed your salary cap? Hes gonna slack now that he got paid and doesnt have shit linemen to abuse. He was garbage against cincy and pitt.

>mvp
>not great

Yeah okay he made it to the superbowl with ted ginn as his number 1 fucking wr. Wait till he gets kelvin back

you're a faggot. nobody is ignoring cam, this whole thread exists people people enjoyed an absolutely abysmal super bowl just because cam got btfo. pretending that von miller isn't every bit as niggerish as cam is just pathetic.

> superb owl mvp
> not great

do you see how hypocritical you are?

cam is a meme quarterback, he is the prototype meme running quarterback. before rg3, before kaepernick, before manziel

don't even try to deny it. panthers played the easiest schedule last year and he stat padded like a babby.

Mark sanchez. Thats all i have to say

The fact that he even considered mr buttfumble shows he is a shit gm. I would rather havr the corpse of manning than sanchez

Is this the worst owl since Indianapolis - Chicago? Saints - colts had the post-Katrina feel good shit. Maybe it's even worse. Is it worse than bucs - raiders?

Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, luck, and Palmer are all better.

I dont deny that hes great. He just looked a lot better because of that stacked defense and the fact that those partixular outside linemen he played against in the playoffs were mstchup nightmares. He didnt do shit againt steelers or bemgals because they have good outside linemen. Von is basically the cam of linebackers dont deny this.

None of those guys ever won mvp by the way. He had a fair amount of passing tds too. He did all this on a mediocore offense without his star wr. Let me guess you think wilson was also a meme qb?

>Wilson

The dude who Cam stomped in the playoffs? (Overall he's better though)

>Palmer

The dude who Cam stomped in the playoffs?

>Brady

Yes

>Rodgers

Yes. But Cam did much more around an average offense and #1 WR being gone than he did.

>Luck

LOL.

Some of them might be better but nobody deserved MVP over Cam that year.

wilson is more of a defense babby than a true meme

a true meme does one thing. wilson doesn't do much of anything than run out the pocket and extend muh play

He had the highest passer rating of anyone last year.

espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/17169/five-numbers-behind-russell-wilsons-historic-season

espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/20712/when-protected-no-qb-performed-better-than-russell-wilson-last-season

Something just tells me that you feel like black people shouldn't be QBs and that you think it's a "white man's job"

Defense babby might have been true for his first years but he's really progressed into an elite quarterback.

>that feel

Imagine how good (And long!) Warren Moon's career would've been if he didn't have to deal with the "Niggers can't play QB" meme

>5x grey cup champion

lel. His talent was wasted on the Canadians.

>Raiders fan
Sub 80 IQ confirmed, now I understand why you are posting these things

>an ESPN NFL stats piece that didn't mention """"QBR""""
Was not expecting that

>we

>Bruno Mars HT show
This guy knows whats up

>LMFAO will never reunite for the greatest Super Bowl halftime show of all time

Memes.

Russell Wilson holds onto the ball. I'm not saying his offensive line is good (it's not). But it's not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. They're obviously decent enough in run blocking, or else lynch and Rawls wouldn't have had so much success.

If you have any evidence to counter this (profootballfocus.com/signature-stat-snapshot-time-to-throw/), then I'm all ears. But just throwing out pressure numbers is pointless.

>you now remember that faggot bouncing on a rope from Madonnas' halftime show

Kek, nice counter-argument there buddy. Stay salty tho.

>everyone in here playing revisionist history, trying to discredit the Broncos

I'm not even a Buncos fan but there's a lot of fucking retards itt. Denver was pretty clearly the best team last year despite Manning being complete trash. If you can't respect and be entertained by what was probably the greatest post-season defensive run of all time, you should probably find a different sport to watch.

Patriots had the best healthy roster, and I don't think it's particularly close. Just look at the reg season pats Broncos game: before Hightower got injured (Collins didn't play that game) everything was going pretty swimmingly for the patriots. After that shit hit the fan. That said, Broncos played well to win those two games. Patriots played well too, all things considered.

SB 49 was arguably the best super bowl of this decade. Doesn't quite beat 18-1 cus helmet catch is one of the greatest things ever to happen in sports

>pypey giving all he has left
>56 QBR

>carson getting btfo
>cam btfo
pretty great postseason imho senpai

>easily the best since 18-1

That would be Steelers over Cardinals.

Its been a pretty shitty year all things considered, but watching Cam roll around in the endzone crying for a penalty, be exposed as the cunt he actually is post-game, BLM getting BTFO and Peyton ending his career on top all in one night was a highlight.

SB ratings were down for SB50. Below SB48 and SB49. Everyone knew it'd be a boring game without da Hawks in it.

Superbowl 49 was objectively the best Owl of the 21st century

Will Carolina ever hoist the Lombardi, bros??

P
O
WHITE
E
R