Yea, it's me again. Please donate some money if you can. There does not work Peypal so I have only Bitcoin wallet. Yes...

Yea, it's me again. Please donate some money if you can. There does not work Peypal so I have only Bitcoin wallet. Yes, you will not give, I think, but this is like one of Dostoevsky books, desperately ask knowing that will not get anything.
1P2KAKqp KT7WB mLj5aKENF DXfKGes dvhMD (need to delete whitespace)
I love you all.

Me and dead pig.

Post feet for starters

post nudes and maybe I'll donate

If you really needed money you could always cam. Females have that option, whereas unemployed males do not. Seize the opportunity.

No, i cant.

why not?

it's a trap

Pretty scared talk to people not text.

>No timestamp
user...

You set your own rules but whatever your loss. A real jobs out of the question? Lol

TITS with timestamp or GTFO.

firstly, stop smoking - there, i saved you a lot more money than you expect

I can adopt you

It's bad enough having dirty East Euros begging on every street corner, but I'm disappointed that they are now begging in here.

Fuck off you stinking gypsy whore.

Care to share some of your story OP? I still think this is a ruse accompanied with random pics, but since you named one of my fav author ill give you the benefit of the doubt

Oh, sweetie, ever since I was in the mental hospital this is my only joy. Literally.
I begging here often. You didnt see?

No, i resumed browsing Sup Forums a couple of weeks ago after years, mostly when im on train during job travels.

Post pic of you sucking feet

Thank you, femanon. Now begin begging! I doubt anyone can/will pay in bitcoins though. Tbh I'm not even sure how I'd go about getting them, whereas paypal is directly linked to my bank account because I buy shit off Ebay.

Why'd you go mental hospital? I spent a week in one for a suicide attempt