Painless way to an hero with easily acquired items?

Painless way to an hero with easily acquired items?

But honestly don't do this, OP

cant find helium easily

Just get up on a tall building and jump head first. You should stream it from your phone when you do it
Good luck

thats scary mang. i tried hanging myself too but chicked out at the last moment because it was scary af.

use $20 of firecrackers at the DNC.

Dont kill yourself

fuck off

Why the fuck are you asking for advice if you don't have the balls to do anything?

Use your car (or steal one) and drag a hose from the exhaust pipe into the car.

Jump in front of a train or a semi.

Get a sledgehammer and rope. Throw the rope around a branch far up a tree, bind the sledge hammer and hoist it up. Drop it slowly the first time and mark the impact spot. Lay down with head on the spot and drop the sledgehammer

Choke yourself while bending forward in water.

Call the cops on yourself once they arrived surprise them with something hiding in the pocket.

Take something with relatively high voltage and then cut the cable. Submerge part/whole body in water and place cables in the water.

fuck yoou nigger. i want to die yea but that doesnt mean im some hardcore metal death seeker. fuckign nigger cunt.

Dont use this picture when speaking to wuch a loser

fucking weebu degenerate kill urself

fuck off outta my thread niggercunthead

>OP wants a cheap, painless way to commit suicide
>OP won't live to spend any money the next day
>OP will die anyways, who cares if it's painless

nigga i only have $20 to my name.

Sorry to say it OP, but there's always going to be some amount of pain/panic involved in dying.

Another thing you have to take account for is the risk of failure. The most foolproof methods are extremely painful and the most painless are extremely ineffective. Being in a coma is a fate worse than death.

Nigga you suck at dying. But don't worry your faggot level will automatically kill you in time. I've given you cheap, effective and cheap advices. Prove me wrong and become an hero and not a faggot!
ROB someone then! ffs your gonna die anyway so who gives two shits!

im op and sorry but you are all fucking useless.

Attempt to break in to a celebrity's house and rape. Make it someone crazy hot. Either you succeed and will have done something that millions wanted, or you get shot by her or her security and you die. They're no downside. Do it faggot.

or go to jail for 40 years.

You've been provided with simple methods, extreme solutions, and everything in between. Fuck off

Then you hang yourself, just like you would in your own home.

refer to

No you are useless fucking pleb that can't even take his life.
Amen to that

its my thread YOU fuck off

>taking expert advice on suicide from people who aren't dead yet

That's not how it works faggotron

Watching other die is good experience