Is it possible to die from not sleeping? i have been a awake for 48 hours and i feel pretty good atm

is it possible to die from not sleeping? i have been a awake for 48 hours and i feel pretty good atm

Yes.

Yes, it's possible, and likely to happen after a few more days. Also, your grneral health will suffer.

Get some sleep user.

/thread

yes, but it will take around 11 ish days

You will start hallucinating soon enough. That's the warning sign.

Some other user might find this, but there is an article about a dude that went without sleep for an entire week. I don't know what it will do for your health, but it doesn't like you're going to die anytime soon...shame.

Yes, anywhere from the 3-4 day mark on-wards depending on the person. You may feel fine but eventually you may suffer from mild hallucinations and then organ failures. People have stayed awake in experiments to 8-10 days.

You'll pass out before you die. It's impossible to stay awake that long without drugs.

Yes you can probably die from sleep deprivation. No, 48 hours is nothing to worry about you little cry baby. Some countries have made military research about sleep deprivation but they always stop after around a week for health safety. They need to put an effort to keep the subject awake, so you will probably just fall asleep befote you can ever get a chance to hurt yourself. I have personally been awake for 6 days with the help of stimulants

just go to sleep, you've already caused alot of damage your going to feel off for a week

but there is a certain diesease when peepol dont need sleep at all, why they dont die?

It will be a slow, painful death. You're dying without even noticing. Your immunologic will start to fail after 48 hours, and your brain will automatically try to restore energy with all ways possible. You'll need to eat 2X more if you don't want to starve within 3 to 5 hours. Water supplies will need to be quadruplicated. Heart attacks may happen due to overuse and "overheat", it's just what happens with your computer if you don't shut it down after using it for all day long. Everything needs to rest. You'll be experiencing colossal headaches... and it's only the beginning. :)

Its cool that you wrote that but im feeling good, as i said

Ill let you know.

I've read that after about 96 hours it starts to get dangerous

It's the max. time recorded, not the average time to die from it faggot

Do some twack that'll show you how long

U WILL die of sleep BEFORE DYING OF NOT SLEEPING

ill sleep when i die faggots.

You kids have clearly never tried meth.

Wasting your lives, god damnit.

I got admitted to a psychiatric ward after 28 days no sleep for approx 3 months, but there was no risk of death. The risk of death comes from undernourishment as your appetite feels suppressed after a few days.

u SHIT POSTING BRO

You already feel weird m8 i was awake for 3 days and i wasnt even tired

there is one dude in africa who has that he does not have the need of sleep

>and it's only the beginning

What is this hidden secret people keep giving.

Not OP but every site that gives diary entries of what happened to them, after a week they keep saying shit like "don't want to tell it's fucked up" and shit like that

I really want to know what happens after so long of no sleep

Nothing you just go crazy

but how? I know you get hallucinations and shit but people say theres worse beyond that

I been there OP and you need to take a pill or melatonin or excersise sweat urself to sleep dude... u will start to hallucinate (I used to call this ENTERING THE MATRIX: because you wont know what is the real world and which part is possibly a dream and see shit that's not there... u might even sleepwalk urself into trouble and pass out and die ... try to take a nap homie..

You just go psychotic hear things that aren't there see things that aren't there. You can't think properly and begin to think in a more far fetched and paranoid way. It can be pretty intense for some. I used to blaze daily so it's pretty normal, I recognise the thought patterns and realise I'm not functioning properly.

But that's it, just smoke a fat blunt and speak to god. That's all it is.

Fair enough, never plan on not sleeping for more than a couple of days, doesn't sound too good, shit's scary