Why did you never play sports Sup Forums ?

Why did you never play sports Sup Forums ?

Why is Beowolf so likable when he is basically Yamucha mixed with Mr. Satan?

Mom and dad didn't feel like spending a lot of money on hockey gear and were pretty busy so transportation would've been a problem too.

I played soccer until I was 14 but had to quit due to a chronic hip injury

Coulda done another sport ?

manlet 5'9"

probably had a small shot at playing minor league baseball, but not basketball or football

Maybe but hockey was my favourite. Not like it matters, my hemo levels are too low for competitive sports anyway

Or was it that your homo levels were too high ?

>There are people on Sup Forums right now that have never played sports

Only thought that applied to Jannies and mods. Shaking my fucking head to be honest fampai.

I got u21 for Everton buy basically I was shit. Cba doing lower league or even non league. Too much of a lazy bastard to do that.

Played football in 8th grade and started on both sides of the ball. I was one of the only white kids on the team yet we were so fucking bad.

We went winless that year and our coach was so embarrassed he refused us our mandatory playoff game (all teams in the region got in regardless of record).

Wew fuckin gottem

I could have made the pros, lads, if it wasn't for that knee injury.

fuckin slammed that fin in the bin

What did you play then big shot ?

I make up for not playing sports by having g8 bants on Sup Forums

Varsity baseball.

i sucked at all of them

>baseball
>a real sport

Why is it called baseball when everyone who plays it has no balls ?

I was fat and I was a pussy.

I tried out for football my freshman year but didn't pass my physical because my blood pressure was too high so I said fuck it. They offered me an equipment manager spot so I could get my athletics credits and I took that and did waterboy duty for two years with concussed/injured players and mental defectives.

I have a crippling depression.

I still run like 7km like 4 times a week (run-break-run-break sort of routine)

Should I sign for football (rugby) just for fun? I'm 27, 174cm/75kg. There's a flier in a coffee shop next to my home with indications to the facility where I can practice for real.

It piques my interest but I'm too insecure to give it a try

*65kg

I played golf and baseball and we never won
My school was bad at every sport except soccer and lacrosse because it was majority Hispanic

I got asked to join the rugby club in college but I hated the running and bitched out after one practice

You litterally answered the opposite question of what was asked in the op.

But according to Sup Forums neither of the sports I played are actually sports

Was too lazy and beta once I figured out sports.

17, had a try out with DC United. Was going to try to use them to move to Mexico but I fucked up my ankle when I was 15 and couldn't finish a full game ever since. Now I can't even jog two days in a row without having it swell up like a mofo

?

not bad for a fucking leaf

nice one little bro

>tfw was on state rugby squad and was invited to national training camps but moved far away right before it happened and even could have gone to the olympics eventually

>no pic available that can describe the utter depletion in my life

I played hockey until I broke my wrist then broke my knee.

They always take away what you love

i hated sports

I tried out all kinds of sports but got injured when I really got into them, so I had to stop

waste of power

Go for it, I play in what is now 9th tier I believe and it's fun.

I was hyped af by the international media, they called me the next Pele but then injuries came

How can you go through elementary and high school without ever playing a sport competitively?

the answer was austim btw

But I did for over 10 years. I wasn't good enough to really make it so now I only occasionally play for fun. I played football.

>mfw college athlete in sport no one cares about

Because I'm weak and small, I'm better suited to do other things.

Why do people watch sports if they never played them ? What's the appeal ?

I play for an NFL team right now.

Which one ? Can you give some (nonmous) info ?

Played baseball in little league and tried out for high school, but I didn't want to spend my summers at baseball camp.

My school won state senior year, the only kid who got drafted is still in AA 10 years later.

This for me too. Also they flat out said the chance of being successful was minimal. Kinda bitter about it still. I played some floorball for 6 years and a year of "hockey school" but I would have wanted to go all in on it. I wasn't really athletically talented as a kid and I guess my parents thought it was pointless for me to play. I run and go to the gym nowadays. 181cm/81kg physique wouldn't have been too big a hurdle in hockey.

My dad thought it was a waste of time and never encouraged it, told me to focus on academics instead.

I went 2:20 in the 200 IM

Do you regret it ? Were your academics good atleast ? Also kids who do sports get better grades.

I was really fat as a kid, only leaned up around 14/15 by which time I had no ability in any sport apart from like patball

I'm sorry Kanadia but you write like a jackass.

I did, I just wasn't any good at them.

But I did play sports. I was on the varsity tennis team Senior year and won all my matches. I'm also an autist so yeah. And I'm not lying about that.

But I did. Unlike the losers here I can actually admit that I was shit

I've always been bad at sports because I doubt my own judgement and hesitate and make "corrections" at the last minute instead of just doing what I know I need to do.

I only played basketball

>le soft tall white three pointer man

>was good at sports in elementary and middle school
>played soccer pretty well
>freshman year of high school comes
>everyone else goes through puberty
>i stay a prepubescent emaciated holocaust victim while everyone else gets muscle
>they all get faster and stronger than me
>im left in the dust and have to quit
>become referee instead

oh well

Sorry did I hit a nerve poindexter

How many times where you cucked by BBC?

I played Right Guard in college. Wasn't half bad

>come from a city that has good handball organisation
>we have to win the last match for the championship
>we choke and loose
>mfw
Well,Im glad I quit,some of the lads went to the finals in berlin years later.They also lost.