Is this girl fat?

Is this girl fat?

thighs say yes

Yes

I served with fat chicks. I knew fat chicks. A fat chick was a friend of mine. Girl, you're no fat chick.

Yes

Those legs look so fat that it looks like doc is going to cut them off because too much fat inside of those legs

Phat maybe, but not fat

Read it and weep bitch

what? just as many people are saying i'm not fat, so how about you shut the fuck up and kiss my ass?

May you please post a new pic of banana girl?

sure, if you admit i'm not fat

You're fat. If you need to post a picture on the internet and ask people if you're fat, you know you're fat.

it wasn't me that posted it, dickhead.

Yes.

So you just happened across someone else posting a photo of you fishing for compliments?

You are not fat

land whale

no, i was in another thread and he linked me to this one.

>Biting the b8

She even has fat fingers

Definitely chubby, but a sexy chubby. On her way to being fat though clearly.

No.

Geez she is a total landwhale wtf!!! This is what a normal woman looks like OP

Try taking the stairs next time, sweetie.

I didnt finish,I wanted to say she is not fat,she just have legs a little "bigger" than a whale

banana girl is the queen of /b

Yes

Obviously, look at her arms as well, specifically the wrists

Huryr up and flop out those big fat titties bananagirl

This is actually the most autistic post I've read all year on this board, and I visit it daily.

Looks like your belly's rolled over from a leaned back pose, thighs are huge despite extended legs, diabetes wrists.

Diagnosis: fatty

no.

post more banana pics how does one pic make a girl a banana girl

THICK!

That's fat. But losing ~15 lbs would make her normal.

Yes.

Noooooo

Yes, by definition, You are fat
Just start exercising and eating healthier and after a year or two you'll be all G

Thank you for the calcium miss skeletal

Everyone saying no is probably overweight or mostly likely obese. Yes, you are fat, but stick to a 500 calorie deficit for two-three months and you'll be fine.

trick question, there are no girls in that picture

Kek quayle was a dumbass

any thinner and she wouldnt be fat

I am going to say no only because that looks like the pre-ham or larval stage of the hambeast. Once she gets pregnant her hooks will sink into any nearby revenue to anchor support (betafag, social security) and then the noble beast will consume until its heart stops.

kek is she crying?

Tits or gtfo