some post - some rate

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smooth but too skinny for my taste

forgot rate: 7.8 / 10

Too skinny

nice thighs, 8.4 / 10

8.2 / 10 - kind of skinny but well defined.

Banana girl rate

what is he doing to her? cannot identify the procedure...a forceps and some blood ? wtf? Also legs are average, not well defined, kind chubby, i would say 6.8 / 10.

No idea.

To me it looks like there was something resembling a nail etc. which they had to take out.

better than tinder! plenty of horny young girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

>legs
>feet

These are all just code words for ass pics, right????? No one actually cares about legs and feet by themselves, right?????

rate her legs

9/10 probably best here

yeah cant see shit

Maybe this is better

Test post please ignore

she an alchy? why dat bitches nose so red

yes , i can almost hear my balls slapping her ass as i hold her legs spread, pumping.

rate? you didnt say what sex

can you imagine her being hanged in that outfit, the way she'd struggle mmmmm

gf's ass and legs

better than tinder, plenty of fucking horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

Are these nice legs?

10/10, more

7/10
8/10
7/10
8/10
5/10
5/10
8/10
9/10
9/10

10/10

Tnx for sharing. Got moar?

You really think so bruh??

Nice I like me a milf
Generous ratings here

Really nice thichs. Butterface

more?
butt??

Not bad...

which bodypart?

feet/soles?

Love her ass. But I can ik sees her tits 2?

a lot

better than tinder! plenty of horny as fuck sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

Creep I took in a hostel the other day.

Great place to get creeps.

oh! you're this user! your gf has a nice ass. can I get more soles? preferably w/o bandaids lol

Gorgeous. Do you have a pic of her body from the front?

Aren't her legs amazing?

Nice

dat thigh gap

thanks

damn! lucky guy. she's fine as fuck

me cumming on her sole

moar of this bitch plz

6/10 but i would use her as a fucktoy

>>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest

That's all she's good for

10/10 i think

more feet or what?

very nice. does she know you're sharing? is there any potential for requests?