My gf of 7 months just broke up with me. Feeling sad now. Please be my friends and cheer me up Sup Forums. Please

My gf of 7 months just broke up with me. Feeling sad now. Please be my friends and cheer me up Sup Forums. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ordering a pizza right now. Thank you.

My gf of 3 years left me last Friday.

Tips -
Don't trip or smoke weed
Drink beer/liquor
Spend time with your friends
Don't let your mind dwell on negativity.

Shit is gonna suck for a while. Be a man and work through it. Now you have an opportunity to find the right girl.

Appreciate your post. I'm trying to forget her now, I don't do drugs, don't drink alcohol, never have. I'll just have to tough this bastard out. I practice meditation regularly so I hope that that will help me cope with this.

you couldn't even keep the bitch for a full year?

here....this is for you

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Keeping busy also helps

Tell us the story, op. What happened? Why did she leave you?

Also, try and be around your friends and family as much as you can and do something to take you mind off of the break up(i.e. Vidya, work, reading) for a while and can cheer you up

Well, I found out everything I needed to know about her in less than a year, so I guess it's better than after 10 years.

broke up with my gf 3 days ago kinda feel like shit and happy at the same time

Why'd she leave ya?

Ok, yesterday I was going to go to her place, but she told me that she is going with her coworker (female) to some little folk concert which I thought was totally fine. She said that I wouldn't like that kind of music and if I don't want to I can stay home, so I did.
Today when I went to her place she was crying, turns out she didn't go anywhere, she invited a whole bunch of friends to have a party at her place. They didn't want me in there so she agreed to not invite me. She said that even though she still loves me, she doesn't want to have a future with me because I'm so different from her. What a load if shit.

Sorry for poor englando, not my first language.

What happened?

Sorry to hear it, OP. Hope you find a lady who cares about you and not about what her shitty friends think of you

I was feeling like I was together with a kid sometimes and I didn't love her anymore so I broke up with her because I couldn't give her back the love she needs...Feel sorry because I broke her heart and kinda miss her but if we would get together again it would be the same...Sry my english is not the best because I am a squatting, drunk slav cyka blyat

I'll hope I can find myself a new one soon. Sex was fantastic, now all I have is my hand lol. The good thing is that there were many women who thought that I was handsome so I got that going for me. Hopefully I still have some value in the dating market.

>Don't trip or smoke week.
Why?

I know how you're feeling man. My girl friend of a year and half broke up with me a week ago. I won't get too into why but part of the reason was I didn't get to know her family that we'll (which she hated her family). Bought her a ring and everything before she went away to college. Before I could give her the ring she broke up with me. It sucks but you just have to love yourself man. Be the best you can be.

Sorry to hear that, man. I guess life doesn't owe you anything, even if you try to be a kind, generous person, some people just don't give a shit.

She just wanted a real man. If you begin her she may agree to stay on to cuck your beta faggot ass. Also there's always the option to reroll life

Yeah I'm 22 decided to by a motorcyle to get my mind off of it. You're right life doesn't owe anybody anything. That's why you have to make the most of it and have fun. Regardless of how people treat you be nice and be the person you want to be. Someone else come come along lol

I'm a fucking 21 year old adult male and just shocked at how much I'm fucking breaking down right now.
Just shut myself in my room, got my music block out the thoughts of what a failure and I let down I am. How all my friends just disappeared and never even bat an eye to me.

And it's just all coming out in tears. Add to that, I just wish I knew my girlfriend of three years loved me for real and wants to be with me. We're on a break and I feel like she's just distancing herself further and further away, I love her to death but I can't take the constant uncertainty. When I asked her what she wanted with us she just told me she doesn't know but we'll come out of this stronger.
I know there's better out there for her. If she ever decided to leave me it would suck but I'd get over it but not for a long time. I don't want it to come to that.

It just sucks holding on and not knowing if it's even going to be worth it in the end.

Have you considered she wasn't right for you because she didnt have a feminine penis?

You guys are only in your early 20's man. There's alot of life sorting going on in those years figuring out who you want to be. If you guys are on a break then I would call it's quits to be honest. You're probally putting in all the emotional effort to keep in contact and make it work and she's not. You have to remember you're better than that. It's going to suck for a little bit but it will be better to find a girl that is willing to put in the time for you. Every relationship is a learning experience. Each time you come out of one you become a wiser person. Love yourself man

Man thank you

. I just don't have the heart to break it all off at the moment. I love her and dont want to do the wrong thing when I could just be overreacring. I think I've dug myself too deep and now I'm just waiting for her to let me know. It's confusing. I honestly shouldn't feel like she doesn't love me or want to be with me but have just steered me into that direction of thinking.

Have this