This really wasn't bad at all, why does Sup Forums hate it?

This really wasn't bad at all, why does Sup Forums hate it?

only plebs, everyone thought it was better than TWBB when it first came out

>why does Sup Forums hate it?

let me ask you a question, why do you suck so much fucking dick?

where did you get the idea that Sup Forums hates this?

I like it more tbqh

Because your mom doesn't have the chops for it anymore

The "kino" meme, mostly.

pro tip: just ignore everything anyone says if they say "kino" in any context

I thought it was beautiful, it sort of felt like a fever dream. I enjoyed it more than Inherent Vice although there were things I enjoyed about it as well.

its 3 hours of oscar bait. it doesnt even have a message at the end. nothing even happens. this movie purely exists so critics can give it a 10 and when people ask why they can smirk and think theyre more intelligent than everyone else

Sup Forums loves this movie OP. It might be PTAs best

>It's an user says no one gets it because he didn't episode

>movie doesn't spoon out a hamfisted moral at the end
>WAAAH THIS HAS NO POINT, THIS SUCKS, ONLY PRETENTIOUS FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

i once put the film on loop for 10 hours straight in the background while doing something else, shit was cash

>no hamfisted moral
>no action
>no comedy
>no anything

so its 3 hours of literally nothing. bra fucking vo

Not that guy but can anyone tell me what it's about? I enjoyed it but don't really get what it was going for exactly.

>doesn't even have a message at the end

What were you expecting? Some profound revelation in a film based on a cult of charlatans?it was essentially a character study.

>Oscar bait

Except it wasn't about slavery nor it took 12 years to make

>Nothing happens

It was about a WWII vet with a fucked up psyche that found comfort in a scientologist-like cult. It was great, Phillip Seymour Hoffman nailed the role of the charismatic cult leader.

>People think they're more intelligent than everyone else for liking the movie

What a cop out, I enjoyed the movie fir what it is, I don't think myself a deep intellectual for liking it, but it sounds like you're getting your own ego boost for "figuring out" the fans of this movie. Fuck yourself, dude.

instead of that it unironically had le it was all a dream ending

>movie is a serious drama with complex themes
>WHY ISN'T THIS FILM CONSTANTLY STIMULATING THE PLEASURE CENTERS OF MY BRAIN, THIS SUCKS, ONLY PRETENTIOUS FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

What? No it didn't

Congrats user, you're everything wrong with the average cinemagoer.

A character study of your basic Joaquin Phoenix autist character and of an egomaniac absorbed in empty rhetoric? It's not that engaging as a character piece.

ITT: hipsters who support the film 'critic' industry

go lap up un chien andalou, ill go watch something fun and or stimulating.

wat

It wasn't a dream just because Freddie ends up exactly where his journey began: drunk, fucked up and alone.

about some pig fuck

but yeah, it is about the story of a ww2 vet and his encounter with the early Scientology cult. a madman trying to keep what left of his sanity, this part is just my opinion

>people believe this

Yes and the way they manipulate / oddly relate to each other and those around them.

it was ok. but not particularly enjoyable, and i feel like i could have spent the 3 hours in a better way.

ONLY $49.99 HANDMADE IMPORTED MINK

I dunno... But I like it

>You can't enjoy more than one type of movie

it's a piece of shit

Department stores were so based back in the day. Now you're lucky if you can even find a salesperson.

what the fuck did he put in the bottle that end up killing the old man?
i assume it is his good ol fuel mix with other shit?

I want Amy Adams to jerk me off too

I didn't get it 2bh

HE TOOK THE DRINK

Who /filmfour/ here

OP here

Yeah, saw Filth last month which was also great. Film Four can be decent when it's not showing the failed blockbusters of 07/08

I kinda want to see flashback of him fucking his aunt tbqh familia

also i just realized fucking mr robot was in the movie

I SAY "SIT, DRAGON". DRAGON SITS.

Yeah I saw that too. Always a few great films that I have recorded since I sold my laptop. Much more enjoyable than having everything available at your fingertips desu.

Yeah, only issue is that ads are too frequent so I end up recording and watching later.

He was making moonshine in the shed. That stuff can get up to 90% pure alcohol if done right. Probably died of acute alcohol poisoning.