youtube.com/watch?v=EpPCFoXXhF0
youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY
youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTnnpBZjw
clas.uiowa.edu/gwss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sentience was a mistake

>think women aren't inherently funny?

Of course not, women are a joke.

There must be funny female comedians out there. We mainly get exposure to female stand-ups like Amy Schumer, who aren't funny, but there must be funny female stand ups who don't on gender or sexuality for every joke

i know plently of women irl who are funny as fuck. i don't understand why there are none in stand up. also i don't care.

Maria Bamford is GOAT

There are few and far between. If they didn't do that when they started, they ended up doing that eventually.

appreciated post

john mulaney is a proud asian american female comedian

>WHO YOU GONNA CALL TO BUST THAT MYTH?

I'd probably call the Mythbusters, and not the Ghostbusters.

Reverse GIS shows this is an original post to r/fellowkids.

There's different kind of comedy. I've found women funny in sketch comedy and comedic episodes of shows.

Stand-up, though? Never laughed once.

>nuGhosbusters as proof women are funny
C'mon, I don't even believe the "women aren't funny" stereotype but that's just retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=yvLzwy-i5gc

>it's a aubrey gives the camera a deadpan stare episode

I've never met a female that was intentionally funny tbqf

nice clickbait vid goyboy

Kek. Oh the irony in that pic.

Jesus, that is an impressive level of damage control Sony. Props for that.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are good.

spotted the kike

>Feminists are like frogs
>The brighter the colour the more poisonous they are

Feminists dont seem to realize that when this movie tanks there is something to point the finger at. And its not men, men arent the actors on screen, weve seen the movie with an all male cast and it worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjC8SKHG5cU

Kek

Srsly though his Salt And Pepper Diner bit is fucking gold.

So who here is excited for the all-female Ocean's Eleven remake?

Yeah they should have said something like "dead idea" to associate it with ghosts. Myth was a mistake.

youtu.be/VHfroJBMlVM

While we're on the subject of Stand-Up, here's a classic if you haven't seen it.

But they got killed. They had their last season. The next to last episode of that season was a reddit special. I wonder if there is a correlation?

Amy was good before she got famous and stole acts
Joan Rivers is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=k1CHRvS5Yos
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=EpPCFoXXhF0
Tina fey is a good writer, 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt are actually good.
Maria Bamford is good

>This is what they use
>Not Mo Collins or any of the other MAD TV players

Go to bed Chuck.

Is it weird I am more sexually attracted to her than any other actress? I would fuck her silly, even after that Will Ferrel thing.

I want to marry this woman

>uiowa.edu

UNIVERSITY OF IOWA IS SHIT

IOWA STATE IS 100X BETTER THAN THAT SHIT PLACE

Who are some objectively funny women, Sup Forums?

>Tina Fey

Rust you have finally become the true detective

what do they do now? i forgot about the mythbusters

it got cancelled and they don't do anything together and never will because they don't like eachother

Ayn Rand is great

>impact bold
takes me back almost as far as ghostbusters does

I always knew the beret guy was a faggot.

Came here to say this. That image is probably the least funny thing I've ever fucking seen in my life and I am not being hyperbolic.

>gender, womans & sexuality studies
>studies

>>>>>>>>>>>>studies

>nobody has named the funniest woman on tv in the last decade

what a travesty

Joan Rivers is the GOAT

Women can be funny but women who self-identify as funny aren't funny.

this is a general rule though; anyone who calls themselves 'funny' and actively tries to be probably isn't.

Men can be.

Source: I'm a funny guy

This is indisputable. Before her Julia Louise Dreyfus but she is clearly the heire this is indisputable. Before her Julia Louise Dreyfus but she is clearly the heiress

Joan Rivers was hilarious. I find Natasha Leggero funny and Lisa Lampanelli funny too.

Amy Schumer is a fucking joke herself.

Literally every single one of her jokes are about sex and they're not even funny

Yup. And she makes me aroused.

Did you have a stroke

I personally think most people who label themselves as funny but I've seen/met a few exceptions, none women.

Shit I forgot about her, she's GOAT for sure.

Chelsea Peretti is funny.
Just don't draw caricatures of her.

>poster tries to be funny
>it fails
>poster points out the inherent non-funniness of women simply by existing
>it uses possibly the worst, most unoriginal example to make its point
>poster is an advertisement for the real joke: Gender Studies
>it plays that part straight

this is too deep for you plebs to understand

>that fucking font
LOL

no one is inherently funny wtf

>women are inherently funny

no hubris here

It's not like all men are 'inherently' funny. The problem with these idiots is they want to ascribe all positive traits to all women or niggers or trannies or elephants or whatever all the time.

Using an unreleased movie which nobody knows is funny or not is pretty poor for an 'academic' department as well.

This, funniest female around and better at physical comedy than anyone else, man or woman. She's the John Ritter of her generation. Plus she's qt.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY

they went the least interesting way with it: the women are just Fionna & Cake versions of the original Ghostbusters

it should have been a sequel set in the same universe as the originals.

Ghostbusting is now a shit job, like delivering pizzas. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson run the company, but low level employees would never see them. They could, however, be seen in a TV commercial early on.

The women aren't passionate about their jobs. Their group doesn't have to have the same dynamic as the original ghostbusters. Their car doesn't have to be like the original ghostbuster ambulance, but it could be something similarly quirky. I'd say Pontiac Aztec, but Breaking Bad already "owns" that car so to speak.

When the apocalyptic disaster happens, it happens in a place where the 4 women are the only ones who can get there in time. It's on an island, or the disaster destroys the roads or something like that.

The women are NOT the most qualified team, but at this point Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson get in contact with them over the phone or walkie talkies. In addition to some instructions on how to defeat whatever supernatural monster is threatening mankind, you can have some "nice" moment where the original and women ghostbusters bond over the hassles of the job.

Then there's the action scene where the women use the instructions to kill the monster. Things don't go EXACTLY as planned, and the women improvise a way to make it work, so it's not just like the men did everything.

underrated

Emily Heller is an SJW and a feminist. Point. Set. Match.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTnnpBZjw

>The Gang Saves the Day episode
>Dee's delusion
>this fucking show is played

I couldn't stop laughing, even though I was cringing like a motherfucker at the same time.

She's fucking amazing. The way that she makes you cringe and feel slightly embarrassed, but not too much, so you still find her funny as hell.

this is too reasonable, it would never see the light of day

This, I love 30 Rock because I want to fuck her

that's just a picture of a bird...

this sounds like an actually good movie
So it wouldn't be made

Adam does a weekly podcast and a lot of other stuff for Tested.com

Don't know what Jamie is doing, probably just chilling and working on pet projects. He built some racing robot spiders a while back. He has occasionally contributed to Tested as well, but his contributions are few and far between.

Kari and Tory did a show about theme park rides and the physics involved in them on the Travel Channel, idk if it got picked up for another season or not.

No idea what Grant is up to. I think he did some videos for McDonald's or something a while back.

Lol, fucking iPad.

Literally a meme department.

clas.uiowa.edu/gwss/

Jokes about being a female aren't bad if done right.

There's this one little stand-up bit, called "Here's Your Rape" by Ever Mainard, it's actually pretty funny and entirely possible because the comedian is a female. It's just usually done so poorly that it always seems distasteful and bland.

Do I have to be the first to post about her?

Shit, didnt see the below posts, congrats user at least we have good tastes

Sup Forums is that way, man

user, why is there a bird in your pic? (but yes, she is the g.o.a.t)

if you have to argue against the "myth," you already lost.

>not knowing Ayn Rand

No

T H I S

Objectively the best

Ellen DeGeneres back when she was doing standup.
Phyllis Diller
Maria Bamford
On the Aussie side you have the two chicks from the Katering show and Kitty whatsherface.

Yeah, MAD Tv actually had some pretty funny women when they weren't wasting time on recurring sketches. Funnier than most of SNL's chicks.

I like Kathy Griffin. She is the closest thing we have to a modern day Joan Rivers.

Cloris Leachman, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtin, Madeline Kahn, Catherine O'Hara, Amy Sedaris, Molly Shannon, Cheri O'Teri, Teri Garr, and Joan Rivers come to mind. Also Maya Rudolph occasionally.

I don't think any of them have done standup.

Whoop, I meant any of them besides Rivers.

You've never met a female.

Paula Poundstone is fucking hilarious.

They'll blame it flopping on sexism.

>Trips wills it
Also Kenneth, The Immortal Lost Cloud Monster

What can you do? Women aren't funny, especially in groups. Any humor gets muddled and filtered by their need to push some sort of agenda or break some nonexistent boundary