What's psychology behind turning into trap?

What's psychology behind turning into trap?
Do they do that because they are born in wrong body?
Do they do that because they are gays?
Do they do that because they are straight (are attracted to girls) and find looking like a girl amusing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html
tiny.
stumpycok.tumblr.com/image/144674480276
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Society. Fag world.creates faggot people.
Used to be witches are bad characters, now it is a male in a dark suit.

haha

Gay guys are annoying. Straight real men.

The science points to that it's a developmental error during fetal development of the brain. Just as your body has to go trough hormonaly induced changes to physically turn you into a male, the brain also has to go trough a masculinisation process to give you male typical behaviour.

The chromomes are just the recipy. There is no guarantee that it will be followed perfectly without flaw. Or that the recipy itself is perfect. Things fuck up...

If that brain masculinisation process fails for some reason you are left with tiny bits of your hypothalamus still partially in "female-mode". Tiny bits that affect gender typical instinctual behaviour. Also there are close by regions that have to with sexual behaviour. Which is probably why feminine/masculine behaviour is so tied to sexual behaviour. They are intrinsically linked.

Those stereotypes of the boyish lesbian girl and the feminine gay guy has some roots in neurology to back them up.

You also have partially masculinised brains left somewhere in between. Caithlyn Jenner probably falls into that category. They usually manage to fight it off for decades, but eventually have to give up as male hormone levels drop naturally.

The only treatment that works for the deep anxiety this mismatch causes is to make the physical more in line with the neurological state. They have tried all sorts of pretty brutal treatmens to "correct" it before. All failed or reverted after some time.

Intersex babies also give a clue to what happens when you make a male wired baby into a female. Most of these get some sort of gender issue, despite never being told they were surgically altered into having female like genitalia. A vag was just the surgically easiest way to correct a baby with fucked up genitals. So they told the partents to raise them as girls. Didn't work out to well...

How about future when medicene can chance our genes?

Well done user. Catlin is a gynophilic trans which comes out later in life. An autoandrophilic trans is born hating their body and usually transition earlier, teens or twenties

>The only treatment that works for the deep anxiety this mismatch causes is to make the physical more in line with the neurological state
Tell that to the mental issues and suicide rate amongst traps and trannies.

>How about future when medicene can chance our genes?

In the future you might be able to correct gender dysphoria with micro brain surgery. But then again the easiest way to fix it is just to convert them into something resembling the sex they display behaviour from.

It's like fixing a car that somehow got the electronics from another car model by physically changing it into the other car type. Well, something that handles and looks alot like it atleast...

Usually this is enough to correct the debilitating effects of the brain mismatch. It varies how fucked up some are. Some need a full body job with hormones, surgery etc etc. The works. For others its enough to just superficially look like the other sex.

Who cares what people do to their own bodies. If it fixes something then good for them. It does not affect my life in the least. You want to be a woman then shure, I will call you whatever you want. No big deal.

The details can be nitpicked, or may be incorrect. But it was based on actuall reading up on the subject and thought trough more than the usuall "hurr durr traps are fucked up!" comments.

So many theories not much fact based knowledge. Kay Brown's blog is the only one I've seen that makes sense of what goes on in my head

Yeah, they usually end up killing themselves if they don't do something about it. Which is transitioning. But then again that also comes with alot of problems in relation to society.

If you are a tranny you are fucked either way. If you don't transition you pass unnoticed in society, but feel like shit for the rest of your life. If you transition you ease the internal feeling but have to deal with alot of external shit.

You will have an elevated suicide risk either way. Tought the 40 year old guy who supressed his tranny side before finally blowing his brains out will only be a regular suicide statistic. It wont be noted as trap related. Any transitioned person will be assumed to have killed themselves due to issues with the being trans unless proven to be due to bf breaking up or other normal shit.

I get that. But I mean lots of people are sad fucks and never kill themselves because alcohol and online poker. What makes some people so obsessed with gender and sexuality that they kill themselves? I'm sure lots of people are butthurt they were not born rich, or white, or with a big dick, or nice tits, etc... but they just accept it and move along? Is this failure to accept the cards they were dealt really a trans thing, or is there another physiological condition that describes it?

They'll say whatever they want but wearing pink and acting like a faggot and putting on loads of makeup every morning isn't genetics. These people just want to be women because women have it fucking easy.

Busted :) It is easy mode... but don't think we're lazy. All that time spent exfoliating, waxing, tanning...

show face

"Born in the wrong body" is a bit more metaphor than literal explanation.

Neurological differences have been observed in trannies that have not taken any tranny meds or anything and they include neurological structures that are non-plastic after they are set which occurs around the time people are in the womb. We don't know enough yet to understand the underlying mechanisms but the available evidence at least strongly suggests that trannys are "born that way" to some extent.

Interestingly similar neurological differences have been found in gay people though to a lesser extent and in a more limited area. So you could argue that gays are demi-trannies and trannies are super-gays from a perspective of just neurological structure though it's more of a semantic comparison as the result of the conditions is significantly different. Personally I think some of those lesser neurological differences could even account for a predisposition to effeminate guys/tomboys/gender-nonconforming people.

There are crossdresser/transvestites who go as far as trannies supposedly for amusement though you could argue about the degree of cross-over with closeted/repressing trannies and gender non-conforming people.

>lots of people are butthurt they were not born rich, or white, or with a big dick, or nice tits, etc...
tfw transrich
i'm a poor man but a slight tweak in chemicals in the brain made me predisposed to affluent lifestyle. it is scoietieis burden to provide me with what i want which is money. to know to this is transphovic. g'day, mate.

Look closely. They all are watermarked.

well if you're "maygan" then you're not a trap

you're not passable

you're just a full time crossdresser. Thats okay, but don't think that you're a trap when you aren't one sweetie

I think I'm transrich too. I always have to drink expensive imported beer and hard liquor. Smoke the most expensive cigarettes. The other night I was at this way to expensive French restaurant getting drunk, and I started talking to this older lady who was meeting her daughter for her birthday and I ended up ordering a $200 bottle of red wine, having one glass and then giving it to them. adios,amigo.

That really hurts from a wizard hiding in the basement

nah im a trap who goes out each day in public
sorry you're not like me

pics or it didn't happen kthxbai

timestamp
kthxman

Growing up as a boy I was shamed when I wasn't manly enough, and compared to a female when I failed.
When I finally came around to realizing I was trans I was mortified; do to my conditioning, I grew up from that point thinking I was a failure. I really should have been a girl and I couldn't perform as the man I was born as (my only body/chance at life) because of this shortcoming.
That's just a personal anecdote, but the combination of a naturally occurring feminine mindset and the conditioning which involved "correcting" it through shame created a perception that viewed itself as inherently flawed, and not "good enough".
Let that fester for a few years and you have the perfect recipe for a suicidal mindset.

cd user here starting to get into this thing
I could absolutely see myself going down the tranny path at some point

its not like I wanted to be a girl all my life but rather it might be about rejecting myself and failing to live up to my gender role so to speak

I figure it might be a sort of coping mechanism, feeling somewhat "desirable" as a girl
in a weird way trying to attain what I could not get as a man

not sure if that makes sense

lame.

Lmfao. Where is your face.

I like looking like a girl so I dont need to face the harshness of life.

dat face

no one would mistake him for a girl

Do we need to wait while you put on one of those girl masks? Lol

A real trap! Can I see?

>non-passable sissy crossdresser
>don't actually fuck guys or want to transistion
>use sfw pics for online/mobile gaming avatars
>nromie guys buy me shit and give me compliments
feels good, man

>it might be about rejecting myself and failing to live up to my gender role so to speak
>I figure it might be a sort of coping mechanism, feeling somewhat "desirable" as a girl
>in a weird way trying to attain what I could not get as a man

Correct! It is a coping mechanism for sundry other problems, such as depression, anxiety, low self esteem. I consider gender dysphoria to be in the same family of disorders as anorexia, bulimia, and body dysmorphia.

My concern with the tranny meme is that these people are being encouraged to attempt to change their gender rather than address the underlying issues put them in to the mindset to think this way in the first place. Sort of, i am a failure therefore I MUST be this other thing.

Aye traps in the post should kik me;)
Kik Netman500

definitely not passable
no guys want to fuck an emo looking guy
sfw pics are boring and stupid
saying "normies" is so newfag it hurts

this is your average ugly man faced sissy who likes to post his ass in trap threads

I look more like a woman than you and I'm not even trying to be a faggot

Get a account on xHamster, fetlife... you don't need to show you'reface till you get comfortable. Make friends with some girls. Email them pics, they will help you with makeup and stuff

They do it because they are cumsluts.

you dont look at all like a woman, but you definitely look like a faggot

whatever though, if you dont' want to do HRT and be passable like me then whatever floats your boat

>passable like me
pics or it didn't happen

Just like Chris Chan. Don't want all the paparazzi attention right :)

Im an older trans. Do I pass?

read what the fuck he said

Celine dion

thats kinda what Im afriad of
I would be willing to go through all of this if it makes me feel better at the end of they day

Im anxious I might become a full blown tranny without ever solving those underlying issues
only adding to feeling even more miserable at the end of a rocky road

ugh stop posting this over and over

better than tinder! plenty of horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

How did NASA let you slip through their fingers?

Dat manface tough.

yeah but instead of kys you could post craigslist ads to have men meet you in cheap hotel rooms and fuck you while you cried until you got aids and then kys

I think I might try that

>women and men actually don't look that different, especially as they start aging
you autists need to leave your parent's basements once and a while

go to doctor about your depression and whatever else you have. get referral to psychiatrist. get on anti depressant meds and do therapy. see how that works out.

fuck, marry, kill?

/thread

better than tinder! plenty of real horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

butthurt oldfag (started posting after snacks left) tranny here. i hate that sissies get so much attention now. how come hot guys fuck them and i have to date neckbeards from /soc/?

>I'm not even trying to be a faggot
Well at least you're cute.

Shit kid! I'm way older than you. There are so many guys that want gurls... get out and enjoy life.

FUCKING NEVER

What about straight men who just like girl's clothing for the humiliation factor? Femdom?

timestamp pls sir , SIR?

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

I saw the complete video, later he fucks the shit out of her.

File name maybe?

This guy is the real faggot. He just quits because there's a dick.

i know you're not in the top pic you idiot, i wanted to see what an old tranny like you looks like

the severe gender dysphoria that most trans people (not tumblr trans) have is much much stronger than just wanting to be good looking or rich. i would rather suffer the pain of losing everyone i care about than deal with gender dysphoria, it's not a choice to be obsessed.

every guy think this bitch is hot, but fucking hypocrites says "no i would never go for a guy"
grow up and accept it, with plastic and hormones a trap can be hot as fuck

source tho

also, please don't put gender and sexuality together like that, sexuality is something unimportant that you can just deal with, gender dysphoria ruins your life

All my pics are watermarked halfwit

Overpopulation creates mutation in men to not want to reproduce with opposite sex. Each male sibling born after the first male has a 33% chance added to each sibling. Third born 66% chance is gay. Nature trying to balance human species. Next wave is larger global disaster.

prove its you quarter-wit

RIPderay

What's the source, the link doesn't work

I rather go try number 2 eventhough having random sex sounds fun for the moment

Good job copy paste Google
Faggot

This is complete bullshit not founded on science.

He's actually going to finally die :(

Log on to fetlife, xhamster, or tumblr. Message me and I'll call you a halfwit there too.

In short, daddy issues.

pay to see an old ugly man in a wig?

yeah no

Please get set on fire and die.

Either. I like looking like a sexy chick, sometimes I find the fantasy of my sexy form being impaled. I'm not onto getting butt fucked myself, to the point of being extremely evasive, but I'd fuck anything else if I find it appealing enough at the time. I do like to be a good tease though. Its really fun playing with people.

Say I'm such a looser my dad won't even fuck me, so l know it's you.

prove youre a trap w/ timestamped of face

this greatly depends on the person
confused and tumblr trans people may fit into this category, but there are some of us who don't.

me for example:
- always felt really uncomfortable being forces into guy things
- enjoyed typical girly things as a child, and wanted to have long hair and wear girl's clothes, much to my dismay when my parents cut my hair and forced me into trousers
- at the start of puberty, started getting gender dysphoria in regards to the way my body was developing
- in grade 11, attempted suicide because i couldn't deal with my body and the way i wasn't allowed to express myself
- woke up in the ER, spent a month in the psych ward, where a social worker talked to me about my problems, and eventually referred me to a gender therapist
- learned that trans people are a thing and that i could change my body, was amazing and relieving news
- transition, now im really happy and able to live my life

All free faggot

This thread went from being about why they become faggots to wanting to see more faggots.

I'd fucking wreck that slut.

stumpycok.tumblr.com/image/144674480276

They didn't

So... transgenderism is literally a mental disorder

you could see it either way, as a mental disorder or physical disorder
in any case, it's a condition that happens when things fuck up in the womb, and it really sucks to have, and the treatment is transition

Yes, but it's not SO bad as true autisms.

And since the brain has a small deficiency other things like depression and suicidal feelings are just a symptoms.

But it all can be treated the exchange of the physical sex