ITT: Hey, it's actually not that bad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that's good to know. I actually bought it when it came out but never listened to it.

I mean I didn't even know this shit came out until yesterday and I heard it with literally 0 expectations and it was actually decent.

Its shit

pretty good imo
Baby Boy or Stand Tall are my favorite

Is it completely different to all his other music? If not, I'm not interested.

I've hated this album for the longest time, but listening to it now... eh, it's alright.

Invisible Touch is still shit, though.

Does anybody actually think this is a bad album? Everyone I know is raving about it and the only time I ever see it mentioned here is people calling it underrated and one of the best of the year.

>Invisible Touch is still shit, though

It's not that bad either, but it's probably the worst 80s Genesis album

This was really good

Listened to him when I was 16 and edgy, discovered Next Step last year and there's some great tracks

When this album dropped it concreted my appreciation for Kerser, truly AOTY if you ignore the intro. I don't even listen to any other modern rap.

I think that they really came into their own with the release of Sports

>Invisible Touch
>not bad

It has a blues influence unlike his other work. It has a few likable tracks.

That's Genesis not Huey Lewis and the News you silly

Everyone shits on this album and i don't have a clue why? AHM and Fat Old Sun are some of their best songs. I think this is better than Animals

This is better than anything PF did after Meddle.

Thank you user

sup TJ

i like that album as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

This has always been my favorite Genesis album.

Your right. It is one of his best albums. I went to see him on the 'End of Times' tour and his live performance was horrible.. no one cared