Syrian refugee arrested in machete murder, injuries in Germany

Syrian refugee arrested in machete murder, injuries in Germany

Be honest: what are your thoughts on machetes?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/353005-machete-wielding-man-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=YcltSOl7yZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rt.com/news/353005-machete-wielding-man-attack/

>what are your thoughts on machetes?
weapon of primitive savages

nothing beats the katana with fedora.

There's no reason for anyone to own such a large assault knife. It's time for common sense knife control laws to be passed.

No more "refugees"

We need stricter machete control and a total ban on assault machetes.

>inb4 stupid republicans, and stupid people start trying to equate a machete murder in Germany, to the gun violence epidemic in the US
>hurr durr ban machetes durrrrrrrrrrrrr
>assault trucks! ban assault trucks durrrrrrrrrr hurrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

New AP poll: Majority of Americans want "much stricter gun laws".

Someday, that majority will want guns banned. The 2nd Amendment WILL be repealed. Guns will be banned. Then guns will be confiscated. There won't be a civil war. And anyone who opens fire on American law enforcement and/or military will be pacified with extreme prejudice.

the first 2 retards have arrived.

you mean samefag.
just say it.
samefag.

Yeah ban the second amendment have fun not having the means to defend yourself and just rely on big bro to make decisions for you, you stupid cuck

We need a ban on assault refugees.

i've been advocating for strict machete control every since the train attack. there are no jungles in Germany. why do people need machetes? honestly only the police should have them and that's only in case plants try to take over or something idk

>another retard: CONFIRMED

Well, that'd be one way to bring the black population percentage back down to single digits. Bring it on!

lol you have it so wrong you really don't know, do you.

Guess I baited the hook pretty well. Lurk more youngin'.

right because you don't have a DYNAMIC IP, do you... SAMEFAG. your IP switches by the second, or you're behind proxies.

It's virtually impossible to PROVE samefaggery (we know you are though). conversely, it's impossible to PROVE you're NOT a samefag homosexual.

>durr hurr great paint skill
nice b8

First, guns OP. Then we can determine if machetes are dangerous enough.

racist, legitimately-retarded white, alt-right trump supporters detected

>inb4 "no i'm actually a liberal democrat..."

Whatever kills as many niggers as possible, I'm down with

Assault machetes are killing everyone. If noone had a machete, everyone would be more safe. Ban all assault machetes.

Except he's not, because I'm the other user. But keep shining a light on your newfaggotry, It amuses me.

>Ban assault machetes
So
Fucking
Unbelievably
Funny

force everyone, including kids - to have assault machetes and trucks. that will certainly lead to a safer society.

actually just force everyone to have a gun. that seems much much safer.

and hey Germany: Wanna know why we don't have knife attacks in America? Because so many Americans are armed, we'd gun down the perpetrator before he even used his stupid machete.

dumbass german cucks and their machetes.

>so many triggered fags
When did Sup Forums become /adv/-tier?

We clearly need to ban every metallic objects as well, steel rods, kitchen knives, hammers, nails, hachets, axe...

And probably as much wooden object as possible.

Peace isn't possible as long as there is literal murder weapons around us.

one woman has been killed, a few people injured. He will be in his homeland soon, I hope he won't get into german prison which is like a 5 star hotel for them. Others would follow if that happens

TRUMP 2016!

An ARMED America is a POLITE America.
An ARMED America is a crime-free America.

Fuck you and your lame jokes.

you stupid germans. in the US we have the DEATH PENALTY. no 5-star prisons here. he would be injected to death.

Again and again these refugees prove they are human trash and reinforce that the Middle East are a bunch of savages who don't deserve to integrate into developed western societies.
If Germany was smart, they'd send them packing. That's not likely to happen tho. That whole Nazi thing and whatnot.

>not knowing most states and many other countries forbid you from owning a knife longer than 5 inches, or a double edged blade.

god I hate you alt-right sjw's. you're worse than any tranny or feminist sjw, by miles.

He should have used a gun. It's actually engineered to emit projectiles for the purpose of killing living things. A machete is for hacking through jungle foliage (foh-lee-uj) and maiming Africans.

Mfw when dumbass literally brings a knife to a gun fight.

yes, all Mexicans, muslims and blacks are awful. that's so intelligent, logical and rational.

your schooling paid off. your parents and educators must be proud.

Do we forget a majority of Americans are college kids (liberal opinionated idiots) who still believe the wage pay gap is real?

not in every state mr education. He would have to kill in the "right" state to get on death row. Besides that your prisons are just no hotel because of the nigger infestation

Laws are for cucks, you don't see the niggers or the sandniggers or jews giving a fuck about laws, now do you?

Pretty fucking brutal. I own two. One for when I'm out hunting. I use it to take down branches and it has a gut hook on the end. The second one is Shitty $7 walmart aluminum trash that I haven't used.

Um guns are tools. Nothing more. Guns DO NOT KILL.

Get a gun. Put on the kitchen table for a month. Don't touch it. See how many people it kills. 0.

Guns are TOOLS. They are NOT 'Made To Kill Things".

Oh you stupid libcuck buttfag sjws.

>a majority of Americans are college kids

oh you shut your fag mouth. federal law trumps states' rights, and if we had TRUMP as PRESIDENT, EVERY state would (and will) have the death penalty.

actually most Americans don't go to college. thus why America's full of stupid, religious imbeciles (like trump), who deny science and climate change (like you).

Kek

a shotgun or a hunting rifle is a tool.

A handgun or an automatic rifle, made to kill people. No denying it

If everyone had a machete, there would be less of these "machete crimes".

They should be banned.

That's right. All those uneducated goyim who deny the existence of rape culture and white privilege are the scourge of this country.

I'm not talking about "who cares". I'm stating that we already have laws that forbid you from owning the types of knives that faggy Americans want outlawed.

nope. not 1 gun is "made for killing people".

guns are tools. nothing more.

Banned because fat amerians ate the whole thing at ones.

Nice bait.

So you're saying if I want something for self-defense, I shouldn't be getting a gun?

SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK
EVERY TIME IT'S A SANDNIGGER
ISOLATED INCIDENTS

You're also a fucking tool.

Then tell me what else can you do with guns except for injuring someone/something
And please something productive, not anything like shooting on bottles (I know this is fun but defenetly what they are made for)

fact: machine guns were made to dig trenches. then niggers came along and figured out you could kill people with them

This is what happens when you assume and speak with opinions. Everything you say is wrong.

self defense? get a baseball bat, knife, gun, big wrench etc.

I want every American to own guns. And other tools, too.

IT WAS NOT A REFUEGE IT WAS AN

ASYLUM SEEKER

REFUEGE THAT DO SOMETHING GOOD = REFUEGE

REFUEGE THAT DO SOMETHING BAD =
ASYLUM SEEKER

GERMAN MEDIA LOGIC
IT WAS NOT A REFUEGE IT WAS AN

ASYLUM SEEKER

REFUEGE THAT DO SOMETHING GOOD = REFUEGE

REFUEGE THAT DO SOMETHING BAD =
ASYLUM SEEKER

GERMAN MEDIA LOGIC

you're blocked. don't bother responding, I subscribe to Sup Forums Plus. I won't be able to see any of your posts - ever again.

MAMA MIA!

>that racemixing

Hammers are tools. They are not meant for driving nails!!!

Saws are tools. They are not meant for cutting wood!!

Spoons are tools. They are not meant for soup!!

That refugee faggot just as easily killed with a spoon!!! Wtf?!?! Now we have to bam spoons!!!!

Caps and repeating, are you retarded?

You should get a gold account.
I have a gold account so I can talk to you even if you have me blocked.

do you see how ridiculous you liberals are, even with your sarcasm.

I'M GONNA GO GET THE PAPERS, GET THE PAPERS!

Someone who kills someone else with a spoon deserves some kind of respect, because this is not that easy, but killing someone with a modern gun it's totally easy

Spoons on tables kill dozens every year. Who will think of the children? Do your part. Give now by calling the number at the bottom of your screen.
1800-Ifyoudontreplyyourwhoremotherwilldie.

men die everyday from heroin overdoses. they use SPOONS.

What if, when ever a refugee commits a crime. The family of the accuse and relatives will be sent back to syria. This can keep those sand niggers in check.

If they were vulnerable enough for you to get the spoon dug deep enough in the back of their eye socket to puncture the brain, it would be quite easy actually.

We don't have a machete violence problelm in europe.

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YcltSOl7yZ0

I read it was invented to make holes in wooden planks and various other construction material.

It was faster than a drill.

Then a muslim used it to kill the president and it started the first world war.

Refugees commit roughly the same amount of crimes as normal people. + poor people do crime to eat bruh

A table saved Hitler once.

Then go out on the street and try to kill someone with a spoon, I bet he will either beat you up or flee before your spoon can do any damage

Machetes are dangerous! Baaaaaaaaaan them!

Hence
>if someone was vulnerable enough
splurge fag

How to ID a child faggot on Sup Forums:

Look for anyone who gets mad about a hypothetical situation of the difficulty level of killing someone with a spoon.

you would lose that bet:

>The rangers stack the door, reach to breach. As they breach and enter the building, they are met with an exchange of gunfire. Without hesitation, they return fire, killing all but one enemy combatant. Although one fighter was alive, it took a few moments for the rangers to realize the hostile was attempting to pull the pin on a live, handheld grenade.

Being only feet away, our ranger buddy’s instincts and training took over. He rushed the enemy, immediately engaging in hand to hand combat. As they wrestle, this ranger can’t seem to get to his knife due to all of his gear being in the way. Again, without hesitation, he reaches for the first solid object he could get his hands on; an MRE spoon!

After grabbing the spoon, he began stabbing the enemy in the neck until he was dead.

If someone is vulnerable enough you can kill him with a pillow, in fact using your hands is still easier, so my opinion doesn't change if you use a spoon to kill someone you have my respect

Is this the ultimate redpill? The liberal media just shot themselves in the foot with that article.

So why import more?

I do have a permit to carry my concealed spoon. it gives me comfort knowing no one can sneak up on me and kill me while I am packing my spoon. From my cold dead hands!!

>estimated

>How to ID a child faggot on Sup Forums:
read any post ever