Who will you vote for. Sup Forums?

who will you vote for. Sup Forums?

You guys are fucked (i'm canadian)

Trump

Therefore you are inconsequential on the world stage and wouldn't be anywhere economically without trade to the US. Ohhhh CanaDUH is a nation divided by provinces in for themselves and not united

Gary Johnson, though I'm trying to figure out if he's for internet neutrality. Otherwise trump, fuck this ghey Earth.

I just want to say that if trump wins a lot of poeple are gonna live in fear for four years please think this through the USA elections are the most important of the world

Trump.

Bernie was the Dem's last hope of stumping the Trump. I don't fully agree with either candidate, but Bernie at least had integrity, and so does Trump. Clinton can't win an election that she can't rig.

>Fairy Gone Son

kek

prove Clinton "rigged" any elections

go

Gary Johnson. Hands of my life.

20,000 leaked DNC emails.

>I don't fully agree with either candidate
>so I'll vote for the racist to spite Hillary

kek

Wanna take a look at all the emails that were released that prove it?
Stop trying to be edgy you shill

Neither, our county is fucked either way

Many voters in key states, such as New York, had their registration status changed so that they would not be eligible to vote in the primaries, often just days before the election.

Are you saying Clinton isn't a corrupt shill?

In what way has Trump shown any integrity? He lies more than Hillary, and that's an accomplishment.

He'd fuck this country completely into the ground, and everyone with an IQ over room-temperature knows it. If you fall for his fear-mongering you're a coward as well as an idiot.

>he's a republican
>gotta say he's racist
>kek

Kek

We've been through this faggot. So far we've seen nothing but a link and 2 or 3 "damning" e-mails that don't prove shit.

Drop this fucking embarrassing talking point pls

There is your proof

Trump deserves to win, Dildary Cliton is a cunt.

If you can show me an e-mail that accurately backs up what you're talking about, sure.

Protip: you can't

Kek

Faggot? Hillary wouldn't approve of that kind of language.

>Consistent in many key political positions
>Loves the country
>Wants to Make America Great Again
>Killary accepts money from dirty sand niggers

I'm not happy with the rules in some of the states, either, but you cannot prove that NY deliberately disenfranchised voters in favor of Clinton. There's no evidence of this.

based on your feels?

>still defending Trump's bigotry

k

Trump

> politically inexperienced hate fueled bigot

Clinton

> lying, shady, corrupt devilish cunt

I'm voting for neither.

>b8
>shit you Trumpfags can't handle

pick one

You assholes who aren't voting have to suck up your pride. Vote for the lesser of two evils!! I can't stand it when I hear I'm not voting because I don't like either.

what's her butthole look like?
I'm only asking 'cause we all know you've seen it.

but you probably are one
keep pushing it and I'll start posting stuff you really like: black bulls dominating white faggots like you

Yet it was reported in several other states that Bernie was expected to win or be competitive in.

>Hate fueled bigot

How is Trump a bigot?

speculation nothing more.

Trump 100% Not only does he have some pretty good ideas and policies, he completely enraged all of these hate filled liberal bigots. That alone is worth my vote.

prove that Clinton "rigged" even a single election

we're still waiting

Enjoy your shitty election system that effectively only allow two candidates.
And only allow swing states to actually vote.

Doesn't prove the DNC rigged the election. Change the fucking rules next time, sure.

Enjoy pretending you have a solution eurofag

you really seem to be defending yourself.
considering you claim it to be nothing.

What other explanation is there? Occam's razor, my friend. Clinton had every motivation to rig the election in her favor.

neck urself m8

Don't know about the ideas but I agree with the thing about liberals
I would have my vote too

This

I just can't bring myself to vote for either

What's the point in voting if you don't fundamentally agree with who you're voting for? This is like saying, well I can either take the girl with down syndrome to the prom or the girl with aids.

proof on trump
we already know about clinton

vote

>gonorrhea
>chlamydia

If you don't choose you can't complain!!!1 derrr

It is nothing. I'm just trying to give you pathetic conspiracy theory faggots one more chance to "prove" the e-mails reveal the DNC rigged the election.

Protip: you still can't.

not me retard. I'm not the bernfag.
so was it pink or brown?

I fucking despise both of them as well. I can't bring myself to vote for either of them.

Is it that difficult to eliminate electoral college?

Hillary, trump is too unpredictable to trust.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? DID YOU JUST USE A RACIAL BASED MICROAGRESSION TO ASSERT THAT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE SEXUAL CHOICES BASED ON COLOR?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO??!?!!!?!

Except you can't prove that motivation or that anything actually even happened outside of the expected outcome.
>Occam's Razor

go back to school faggot

says the faggot licking Trump's ass

kek

Only ignorant people will vote for Hillary. Why would you want a murderer as a president? Look what happened with emailgate. She broke the law numerous times AND lied about it. WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR THAT??

you'er all fags, you know clinton is gonna win, do you guys really think people can "vote" for trump, all this shit is planned out, we have no say in the matter only a select few have the power to change anything

Probably gary johnson. I will not vote for hillary under any circumstance.

I might be able to bring myself to vote for trump, but hes such a giant douchbag.

Trump has the potential to be one of the best Presidents or to just be all talk and accomplish nothing, I have faith in him being the first of those. Hillary has the certainty to be one of the worst.

I live in new york. I don't have to vote, hillary is going to win here.

Trump voters: "Fuck Clinton, she's a corrupt shill who takes sand nigger money, kills Americans for donations, and is generally incompetent to lead this great nation."

Clinton voters: "TRUMP IS A RACIST MISOGYNIST BIGOT ITS TIME FOR A WOMAN PRESIDENT #ImWithHer"

The facts are in on Clinton, but the arguments against Trump are purely fiction.

the DNC itself requires electability over everything else.
Bernie was a draw for stupid millennials.
their contributions are sitting in Hillary's war chest now.
how does it feel kids? being bilked out of that money?

Here you go.

drive dot google dot com slash folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing

Not just Clinton specifically. Every election, including the general since 2000.

You can get more at blackboxvoting. There's a lawsuit in action.

>kills americans for donations
what?
>generally incompetent to lead
that's an opinion.

Nobody. Fuck 'em.

Voting Hillary means four more years of the Obama administration, with 100% more corruption and lack of leadership.

Trump would bring about real change that would help the middle and working class.

protip dick licker I'm not the one who cares.
pink or brown kid?

Yes and no. Yes if we elect a Congress committed to eliminate it. No, because it's a really serious Constitutional process with a bunch of hoops to jump through if we don't have nearly unanimous support.

I don't to get rid of it. I'd rather we get big money out of elections and use the Electoral College as a tool the way the Founding Fathers spelled it out.

Clinton because Trump is batshit.

what? its bad again?

Trump isn't a politician

/thread

Trump...thanks to Pence on the ticket

>allcaps
>triggered

kek

It's known that the Clinton foundation takes money from Islamist governments which directly kill Americans and other westerners, or fund the groups that do the same.

Trump.

I don't feel bilked out of shit. Sanders did not thoroughly study the process he as an outsider was getting into. And it cost him.

>drive dot google dot com slash folderview
faggot

then you're stupid.

>kid

wow grampa what a pervert you've become

Yes I'm totally stupid for rejecting your inane conspiracy garbage about the Election.

many keks

implying, showing your stupidity as always.

DUDE

I supported Bernie but didn't donate (poorfag as fuck)

I'm glad that I didn't now.

Being 12: the Post

Because one of them is going to be the POTUS. That's why.

Trump is worse, he was the guy who bought politicians to enrich himself. Now he just eliminated the middleman.

And he's surrounded by mafia figures connected to Russia.

BTW, this is the real shit. You won't find this on news media. You won't be able to check wikipedia on whether or "is every election statistic fucking made up and pulled out of politician's asses since 2000?"

But, here's the facts:

-- Exit polls were cancelled this year. So, there's no estimates on whether the numbers were made up or not. There's no fucking check. There used to be, to make sure the elections weren't rigged, and that method of checking was cancelled. What does that fucking tell you?
-- In the e-mails, the employees that developed the electronic voting machine talk about "weighted races." Weighted votes are when you change the value of votes. There is not a second meaning to this phrase. They are changing the value of votes, to manipulate the winner in an election.
-- In the e-mails, the employees talk about ways to erase the audit log. The audit log is what checks to make sure each vote was counted correctly. They not only talk about how to erase it, but they talk about how there's no password protection, so that anybody with access can erase the audit logs, and how this has gotten people out of a bind in the past.

Yup. The whole thing. The whole thing has just been made up numbers for, probably, most of your life. Literally. And there's not even a way you can ever fact check this, because the logs are erased, and the exit polls are cancelled. You only have the word of major media news networks to report the election results. You have NO idea if they're telling the truth. At what point are you ready to cry foul?

The election was rigged against Sanders from the beginning.

says the geriatric faggot obsessed with licking political candidates' assholes

kek

Yes he is. He's just one with no experience who has no idea how the government works.

If you're running to be President of the US and trying to get people to vote for you, you're a politician.

>I supported Bernie
Let me guess--you're a Trumpfag now

kek

>being cucked this hard
be sure to wear your dog collar when you vote for Hillary you bitch

the one who has the most naked selfies.

Well now that hillary took co-kaine, its trump only.

CUCKED