Hey Sup Forums Britfag here. Can you guys give me a bit of knowledge of the election...

Hey Sup Forums Britfag here. Can you guys give me a bit of knowledge of the election? All I know about the nominees Is Hillary Clinton lied about a ton shit, is cringy as fuck, and most people want for her president just because she's a woman

For trump I know he said some "rascist" things and people like to make easy jokes about him, but isn't he going to tighten up immigration and make America a lot safer?

I know nothing about Bernie sanders
Any way from what I can tell trump seems like the best choice but Hillary will probably win. Who does Sup Forums endorse

Schills everywhere, bourgies are laughing at y'all.

American economy relies on exploitation of immigrants.

>But by making people hate them they stay illegal, underpaid and unsupported.

> Thus easier to exploit

gb2 europe

America will fall in the next 4 years no matter what happens. We can't survive a 3rd bad leader, yet bad leaders are all that are available to choose from.

>Ha leaders
> Material conditions
> Capitalists superstructures
> Trump like Reagan will be just a puppet (like Hitler underlings will compete for his favour and do all the actual nitty-gritty policy)

Don't forget about the third party candidate Gary Johnson.

The entire election process is hijacked by two private organizations we call parties... I guess because parties are fun? But these parties are not fun. Instead they've developed an art over the last couple generations where they present false choices to the American mouth breathers who buy into the bullshit.

As far as these three "contenders", Clinton is much worse than a liar, he liar part is just obvious and easy to point out. Trump talks of strengthening our country and economy and hopefully his ideas are different than Mousalini's. Sanders is a guy who goes against the banks... Up until the point where he bows down to Hillary, which kind of nullified every good point he ever made.

Go back to infowars faggot.

I'm voting Gary Johnson and hoping he loses. I'm just tired of the red v blue bs... Johnson seems as bought out or buyable as the rest.

Sanders is no longer relevant. It's Trump vs. Hillary at this point.

Long story short, Hillary is a liar and a shill and should be in prison right now. The only argument Hillary-cucks have against Trump is "h-he's racist!!!!!!!!!"

>Gary Johnson
LOL

>implying political parties only exist in the US

If you actually care, there's a nice UNBIASED (hard to find it seems) site called "ontheissues.org" which shows quotes and actions they have taken as politicians and speech makers about what their stance on the issue is.
ontheissues.org
Easy way to educate yourself

Also the most viable, most american candidate is Gary Johnson. He has a proven successful track record as a business man and politician and is not influenced by corporate or foreign donations.

Bernie endorsed Clinton so he's not an option britfag

Jesus fuck...

clinton wins. get over it.

The reason people don't vote for Gary Johnson is because they feel he won't win, because he won't get enough votes.
It's such a stupidly obvious vicious cycle but Americans will always vote Red Republicans or Blue hat Democrats.

>Americunt OP spotted
>'nuh i'm british gais'
>lying on the internet

Go read the leaked emails about them on WikiLeaks

OP here. So do the majority of people know of Hillary's deceitfulness?

this election cycle is like having to circle chicken or fish on your invitation card to the electric chair.

Yes.

>Also the most viable, most american candidate is Gary Johnson. He has a proven successful track record as a business man and politician and is not influenced by corporate or foreign donations.

I hope he can get on the debates. I think 15% polling is a ludicrous requirement. I think the only requirement should be being on the ballot in 50 states.

Yes, but they will vote for her anyway because "muh wimmin prezident" just like everyone voted for Obongo because he is a half nigger.

trump is a racist because he wants to secure the border. He also keeps calling illegal immigrants "illegal immigrants", he is basically hitler.

In a nutshell, just replace Canadian with American