Snackbars at it again

Snackbars at it again.
This toime a PREGNANT woman was hacke down with a MACHETE.
One should think the Religion of Peace could not top itself - but BOOM, here we are again.
Tell me Deutsch Leute - is it safe for anyone to enter your Islamic Nation anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was there even 24 hours between attacks?

Well, 48 hours.
Snackbar was run over by a civilian BMW when he chased after a police car with his Machete.
German police.... I have no words..

Trump and his campaign staff are at it?

Pregnant? Really?
Source OP?

"a passing BMW managed to run him over"
maximum kek

Aaand 3.2.1 - go liberals!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html

when are we going to ban all of these bmw's of mass destruction?

That's a Snackbar alright...

Time to find one of the Boys of Brazilq and cleanse the fatherland

"We must forgive him, he was obviously mentally ill."
"He has rights like everybody else"
"Don't let one incident affect all Muslims!"

[Insert more liberal BS here]

Wasn't aware i was back on Sup Forums

Thanks Mrs Merkel for letting them in

This so called "Religion" is slowly taking over the whole world.
Nobody have any guts to say anything. I have NEVER seen a Muslimfag say they do not agree with the killings. They just laugh at sit back comfortably while their brainwashed people blow up the world around them.
STOP THE MADNESS!!

Thanks Merkel

This means we need to find a clone of Hitler

No all we have to do is to throw the sandniggers out

They are already here for 2nd and 3rd generation, recent studies show (yes it was just released, look it up) that Muslims from 2nd and 3rd generation in Eu are way more radicalized than the refugees that are washing over Europe.
This is a two-fold problem, and we wil NEVER win, it will only end in Muslims entering the local government and then we have Sharia.
They beat us by our own game, democrazy,,.

Not all Syrians are muslim.

This, but Christians in Syria are the group which suffers from the highest percentage of all hate crimes.
Actually, the only partially normal Arabic people I have met are Curds and Coptics.

I don't even want to know what his punishment is going to be.

Well, Breivik is "really suffering", so maybe they go all aboard and give him the same strict punishment,

I hope there is an anti-islamic revolution in Germany.

>they go all aboard

But knowing the German cucks, that wont happen

islam = cancer

when will the west figure it out sharia is ABSOLUTELY incompatible with christians, krishnas, buddhists, shintos, jews, secular constitutional democracies.....truly a plague upon the earth

a judge has already decided that Brevik's punishment for killing a bunch of kids in cold blood was violating human rights.

He is not going to spend the rest of his twenty year sentence in three cells that they connected just for him, with TV, dvds, playstation, xbox, laptop and workout equipment any more! From now on he is going to get some real basic freedoms

But the vast majority are, and immigration is destroying everything Germany once stood for.
It was once a great nation, but now it is filled with leftist fuckers.

Nothing left to save there.

Not like Germans never hack up pregnant women with machetes.

Indians are possibly worse honestly. They are basically the Jews of the East. Just compare like literacy rates and health between India and Pakistan. Pakistan has like 1/100th of the budget but the country is relatively clean and literate. In India like only half the country can read

So Indian muslims are worst.

Looks like Germany needs to bring in some kind of camp to sort of concentrate them in one place and keep them out of trouble.

Like a lager of some sort?

Pakistan was part of india so no. Indians don't go religious crazy like Muslims do, but Muslims at least care for their own people. Indians (Hindu) would just let their own country drown in filth and just "it's not my problem"