Punchable Faces Thread part2

Punchable Faces Thread part2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-lFwNQlBPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy right here man I can't stand him.

This!

I am so fucking tired of seeing that guy being posted, day after day after day...

Anyone have that image of a jap girl with airy cheeks that denotes disappointment?

Seth Macfarlane. That smug smile makes me want to punch him!

nice edge melvin

Not a face, but this thing whatever it is

punch mohamed too if I had a pic

that's remarkable

LEAVE IDOOBS ALONE

its naout idddubz its cancer idddubz

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest

Fucking zozzled

Carl the cuck

GOOOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMNIT!

Have any of you guys ever punched someone for having a "punchable face"?

I don't expect an genuine answer, I'm actually expecting you to be offended and insult me instead while pretending you're not offended. It's Sup Forums afterall.

yeees ty

Easy for you to smile you crumby fuck.

If someone has a punchable face, I will find that they irritate me much easier, regardless of whether I know them or not, so chances are, I would do it in certain circumstances. But no, I've not done it before.

Fair enough. Thanks.

This

It isn't beautiful faces thread.

best so far

I'm pretty sure if you punch him in the face he would destroy you.

Now those are some punchable faces

You. You have a punch able face

I hate him so much he is the cringiest faggot ever
Watch the first 5 seconds of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=D-lFwNQlBPk

pretty good but i think we can do much better than that

we fucking get it, you are proud of your teeth.
is it possible to have a single thumbnail without you stroking your cock over your own teeth?

I cringed into oblivion, I hate when that faggot does that intro, I literally only watch his stuff for the facts.

I want to strangle this faggot so bad

>I literally only watch his stuff for the facts

I love science but god he is everything I hate..

That comment reminded me of Ricky Gervais. After some moderate success, he was able to swing the $$$ for tooth-whitening, and now he's swanning around like a Cheshire Cat with a cream-flavoured arsehole.

I nominate him for some facial pugilism.

and how the fuck did you find this?

No.

And no, get over yourself, nobody cares.

punchable? sometimes I get the urge to punch my own ugly ass.

I'd kick his face in for being an SJW cunt. Don't care what he looks like, he should be skinned.

looks like drake