Why does this team exist?

Can someone tell me?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.seattlepi.com/sonics/2013/04/02/chris-hansen-44000-requests-for-sonics-season-tickets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously though, most people wanted to see this team back

same fag.

Just saying what everyone else is thinking

Because I'm a huge fan of them?

Fuck you Seattle hipster bitch boi. Have fun with no basketball team and shitty weather

The kings make me so sad. I wish Boogie would go somewhere else so he can win.

How's your burning summer with Mexicans running around?

Have fun loosing Boogie Cousins in FA. No one wants to play in a small market like Wackramento.

You could get rid of the Kings from NBA history and nothing would change

>implying shitattle isn't multicultural

>Have fun loosing Boogie Cousins in FA

Boogie loves Sacramento, slim chance he leaves.

>You could get rid of the Kings from NBA history and nothing would change

Except the fact that we would have a ring if it wasn't for refball and jewish commish.

You act as if teams cannot rebuild. The Kings can and will rebuild. Oh that's right the Seasonics can't rebuild because they don't exist hahaha

Yet I still live in the most major city of a region, and not overshadowed by LA or SF.

And you don't think Boogie is going to leave? You actually believe that?

I'm happy you kept your team with the worst NBA owner

>post yfw seattle gets cucked by a "small market" team

>yfw 2 small market teams cucked seattle

This.

>LeBron King James
>Doesn't play for Sacramento Kings
wtf

>OKC

Team is in a complete free fall. Will be one of the worst NBA franchises after Westbrook leaves

>Sacramento

Currently THE worst NBA franchise.

Players wanna play in large markets like NYC, LA, Chicago and Seattle. Not your shitholes

Lol I live in Sf not sacramento.

Ive been there plenty times though and sac is a nice ass place. Hella white people though.

Oh hey Seattle. Ready for the upcoming NBA season?

Feels good to not lose the face of our franchise play for the Spurs

>seattle
>major city

Major cities typically have more than one professional sports team. Hell, even Seahawk games had blackouts less than 20 years ago. Keep crying, bitch nigger. There are at least 10 other cities that will get an NBA team before that toilet bowel between the Rockies and the Pacific.

And yet they still have basketball teams.

I fucking hate seattle faggots. They csn all burn in hell. They bitch about muh no team okc stole it. Yet they never supported them so they relocated.

Now these hipster faggots suddenly decide that basketball is cool again and they want their team back. So they try to do the exact same thing to another city and try to take the kings from sac? What the fuck. I hope you fuckers never have a basketball team ever again and im glad the kings cucked you.

Here we stay

>Sac
>Nice

The nicest part about Sac is leaving it

You a norteno? You bang ese?

It's not the same thing you fucking idiot

Seattle never had the same chance you faggots did in keeping your team. The NBA literally stepped in to save you guys, while they did nothing to us

Sometimes in life, you have to eliminate a small number of people to save a larger amount of people.

Seattle getting the Kings would've been for the greater good. What have you guys really done since keeping your team? Ruining George Karl's career? Being extra home games for the Warriors?

It's a Sup Forums meme. Trust me, nobody from there actually cares about basketball.

>no one cares
>44,000 ticket deposits back in 2013

blog.seattlepi.com/sonics/2013/04/02/chris-hansen-44000-requests-for-sonics-season-tickets/

LOL have the Kings even ever had 40,000 season ticket holders?

Fuck you faggot. Seattlers are a bunch of bandwagoners anyways. No one ever gave a shit about the hawks before they became good. All the child seahwaks fans wont go to any sonics games bevause they arent are a winning team and then the team gets sold to alaska or some shit.

Every team has its down spots you retard. 10 years ago we were this fucking close to a title but the league fucked us out of it. The warriors were shit for the longest time but now they run shit in the nba.

I wanted seattle to have the sonics back but after trying to take the kings i hope they never have another team.

>requests are the same as holding season tickets

And no one has ever given a fuck about the Sacramento Kings except when it comes to relocation rumors and seeing your team blow up in midseason.

Fucking toxic franchise for a fucking toxic city.

I guarantee you the Sonics are going to win a championship in Seattle before anyone ever wins anything in Sacramento you fucking piece of shit

Seattle is full of fucking brown people like Sacramento is

How does it feel to live in a state full of fucking liberals?

That is a good question
You'd think the NBA would want to wipe from existence the definitive proof that the league is fixed. Well, not THE definitive proof, since there's quite a lot. But the most glaring one.

Pretty damn good.

Conservative have lower average iqs

the NBA forced the Sixers to replace Hinkie with Colangelo but they leave this shitshow alone
where is the justice

Sacramento-Tahoe-Reno Metro Area

Basically, I guess they think/thought that Northeastern California and Northwestern Nevada are big enough to support an NBA franchise

The Kings had to take a pretty shit deal in order to remain in Sacramento tbqh

because we support the team no matter how shit they are, you fucking faggot

You're both fucking faggots in all honesty. But playing devil's advocate here didn't the Kings use to be the Royals? The team that made Oscar Robertson? I mean if we're going to argue history I'd say Sacramento wins but all the ticket sales shit, you guys can have fun with that.

>I still live in the most major city of a region
Being the "most major city" in Fagcsadia is like being the smartest kid in a class of retards

>Sacramento
>cascadia

wew lad

>being this retarded
You would be in that hypothetical class

its OK to admit you're geographically retarded, lad

>Seattle
>large market

Good lord...the guy I was replying to was saying he lives in Seattle, you fucking idiot