Thinking of trying mdma for the first time. Any advice bros. I was thinking of starting with half a pill

Thinking of trying mdma for the first time. Any advice bros. I was thinking of starting with half a pill.

>mdma
>pill

You're a tard if you think any pill is going to be MDMA.

Don't get pills, get a gram of molly instead, far more cost effective

Those pills are usually 10 percent meth, 50 percent adderall, and like 40 percent actual m/party drugs

If you were meant to take 1/2 a pill, they would've just made smaller pills.
Never knowingly underdose.

^^ this
and dont be e fag pop the whole pill

Lol. You know nothing.

It's boring. Seriously boring.

Same with powder or "molly". Nothing is guaranteed to be pure anything..

rollsafe org

Know your shit before you try it.

Faggot who's never had real E detected

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest

Half a pill would be pointless. I would usually take two or three.

Back when E was in pills it was more often real. Now a days 90% of "molly" is fucking bath salts. Ignorant child.

>meth and adderall
Maybe if you buy ecstasy in the U.S.
In Europe it's usually 60% poor mans cocaine, called tjack in Sweden, I think it's like speed but I've never tried speed so I can't tell really, and the other 40% is mdma. I mean, different batches and different manufacturers always have different ingredients but it's never just mdma, if that's what you're after, buy crystals. Yellow transparent crystals.

All wrong.

>Pills are fine as long as they come from a reputable presser.

>ALWAYS test your pill or mdma powder,crystals ect...

>Pillreport is not your friend anymore, use Edata.

>take enough to have a fun time and make it worth your time and money, but dont be one of the faggots monsterfacing in the corner that cant function or if too high for people to want to talk or make friends with.

>be descreet, not everyone needs to know how "your're rolling balls"

You must be getting shit pills

Guessing you're a 16 year old who's rolled once in his life?

This is an educated answer.
Yellowish with brown tint to it.

>Pills are fine as long as they come from a reputable presser.

If he's doing it for the first time he won't know. Lots of people taking others print and pill designs. There aren't very many reputable dealers either.

>Pillreport is not your friend anymore, use Edata.
Since when? Why not? Haven't used it for a while so I'm not really up to speed

>take enough to have a fun time and make it worth your time and money, but dont be one of the faggots monsterfacing in the corner that cant function or if too high for people to want to talk or make friends with.
Me and a few friends took a quarter each yesterday, fun as fuck just listening to tunes and no one being overly high. Having that small base is sometimes more enjoyable than a full pill or two. Balance is key to almost every thing.

He might be but i'm not and he's probably right.

Way off.

If you really DO need 3 of them then you are either getting shitty beans or have totally fucked your tollerance by rolling way too consistently

don't do that shit if anxious/depressed

i used to do it a lot last year and stopped, took a pill on friday night and feel like shit now, will probably feel like shit for another day

You don't NEED 3, but if you want to have a nice long roll 3 is definitely better.

And I used to sell large amounts of E so I have little doubt I'm more experienced with quality pills than you are.

most people who roll often and hard, cant discern between need and want a certain amount of pills. I only need 1 pill for the night, but ive wanted up to 4

Honestly for the past 3 or 4 years pillreport is nothing but "dealer reports" trying to hype the new shit they in.

Edata will lab test and give mg's of everything in the pill including other substances and the binder

Bullshit. What fucking retard would take half a pill?

Yes exactly.

You sound like one of those faggots who just does drugs because he thinks it makes him cool.

buy a test kit and use it so you don't die

mdma POWDER, make sure if u can that it isn't that low-quality (maybe price will determine that) and ill guarantee you will have and awesome time. in my personal experience pills just make you feel all rushed and desperate while m is just a smooth warm comfy state that you will never want to get out of

Honestly, not gonna get into a shit throwing fight with you on Sup Forums.

Think what you want man.
But if you really were a "big dealer" you should know a roll should only last about 5 hours, after that you dont have anymore seretonin left to keep the roll going you might as well just do coke if all you want is the energy it gives you to party longer

Retards with really good pills. I myself wouldn't take half but i would recommend half to a friend on there first time.

>You sound like one of those faggots who just does drugs because he thinks it makes him cool.

That's exactly what a faggot who just does drugs because he thinks it makes him look cool would say.

Sounds like 16 year old who rolled once was spot on.

Don't do half. It's not a drug that's going to make you so high you can't function. Take two pills. Take it with a girl and have her take two pills. You'll have the best sex of your life. I promise.

True to an extent, but starting the night off with two and taking one when you get near the beginning of your peak will make your roll better every time.

Sounds like there are just a lot of inexperienced faggots in this thread.

Never saw a pill of MDMA, I got that only in powder and mixed it with liquid, depends on how many people are joining the fun.

And I suggest you start with ex first and some speed to go along, then if you enjoy the ride try MDMA. But be careful and don't overdo it... Also get ready for some jaw pain in the morning, not that you are going to sleep tho.

The same retard who dosent need to look like you sitting in the corner melting your face off to a shity light show from some 16 year old asian kid while the rest of the clubs laughs at the fool you are making of yourself

I've rolled quite a bit. It's not even remotely close to a face melting drug no matter how much you take. What the fuck are you talking about?

The only people who take one pill are people who only have access to one pill for a night. Anyone in the world who has decent quantities will take at least one more dose to keep the roll going. After two doses it just has a speed effect though.

Can i ask what pills you have been taking? Yhe last time i needed more than 2 in a night was the pokeballs

These retards are taking bath salts and thinking they're on MDMA.

Bath salts... coz that was a thing right? #Coolkid

this

My first time a dropped two pills but spaced them out, the first time you drop is always the most intense and the best. Also if youre worried about what youre taking if its actual mdma you shouldnt have a problem

Your telling me you have never seen retards like this at raves...if not your lucky.

I would rather do some ketamine as you start to come down. That was way more fun for me.

That dude must be a monster or talking crap! Never needed more than one for the night.

got 2 grams MDMA at home atm

Pills are localized moron. You can be in the next state over and get a pill that looks the exact same that is totally different quality.

And I have taken countless different patterns. The large majority were orange and yellow Supermans that I was selling in the NJ/NYC area around 10 years ago.

What state do you live in? Real MDMA is almost non-existent in America, gotta go to Amsterdam and Israel nowadays.

I dont agree, i think you grow out of the keep the roll going thing after a while, im perfectly happy to go out, drop a roll at 10 and have it be done by 3 so i can get to bed and take care of the shit i gotta do the mext day

Yea dumbass. The majority of "molly" being sold these days is bath salts.

I doubt half of you have ever actually even rolled.

Those retards are on ketamine dumbass.

Agreed

Exactly.

Yeah I agree dumbass. But I don't buy shit like a mud.

ketamine isn't easy to find where I live sadly. That by far is my favorite of substances. It's never the same experience.

In Europe you can get it anywhere I think. I'm no where near Amsterdam and I can get it. Not sure for US tho

Not in this day and age retard.

And the yellow supermans from 07 were pipe bombs faggot

Actually there not. Some people just really cant handle there rolls

I think if you live near a port city you have much better chances of getting real stuff. Remember that US has a huge economy for drugs... and you can make a lot of money by selling it here. I would venture to guess that where I live there is probably a 75% chance you are getting at least some MDMA in what you buy. highly concentrated probably drops to maybe 30-40% of that.

Yeah its getting harder to find here too, i do love it

But give them opium........

If I wanted my own comeback, I would have wiped it of your moms chin.

Yeah no that's not true though, is it?
I mean sure refills is one thing, but popping 2 or more at once isn't the brightest idea. And popping 4 or more at one night would definitely put you at risk for serotonin poisoning. Notice that I said at risk, not that you'd definitely get it.

Fam im in the North NJ / border of Rockland Co NY ..been searhcing high and low for more than a fucking year ..and cant find anything..can u help a brother out??? Chat on the sidelines maybe..this shit sucks..

Yeah, ecstasy is really common in Europe. In most countries it's the go-to party drug. It's kind off the same availability as meth has in America, at least ie heard so.

Anyone ever tried the pink Hello Kitty heads? Had them recently, real quality stuff right there.

I live in one of the biggest port citys/ tourist destinations in the world and i can honestly say we get THE best of the best from around the world either shipped to us or brought in by tourist. I dont think i have ever seen my city dry in the 16 years iv been rolling

I felt like the hello kittys hit hard but only lasted about 2 hours, i really liked the red supreams

then thats not MDMA or eccy if it only lasts 2 hours. Probably coke or some M.drone analogue

No one would waste money putting coke into pill, you make more money selling it as fucking coke

happy memories of the nineties on mitzies.
every fucking week from thursday till sunday, then three days on weed to cushion the comedown.

good times

happy memories of the nineties on mitzies.
every fucking week from thursday till sunday, then three days on weed to cushion the comedown.

good times......

Never trust anything she says ever again.

>nineties

Didnt the mitzies come out like 08?