Abstain?

Write-in Sanders

Gary Johnson!!!

Fixed.
Now right is on the right and less right is on the left

Clinton it is

cuck, you forgot to mention the bbc in your ass

My hot daughter.

Trump. Clinton is guaranteed shit, Trump could end up being good.

Clinton. She's shady but she actually understands government works. Handing Trump the controls is like putting George W Bush back in office and then lobotomizing him.

Sanders doesnt even have the balls to stand up for himself. Why the fuck should you?

Clinton, obviously. Her VP is great.

What's "VP"? Vagina Place?

You must be 18 to be on this site.

Watch television coverage of election

>Laugh

>Watch USA burn

CanadaFag here

>works for HuffingtonPost

make sure you register though so it's a real abstention.

I alone can fix this country.

At first i was like: FUCK THIS TRUMP GUY HOLY SHIT HOW RETARDED IS HE

I still think that. But now I genuinely believe America should vote for him.

We need a revolution in the world. He'd fuck things up so bad, things will go to complete and utter shit. After that we rebuild and hopefully the world will know global peace afterwards.

Type III civilisation here we come

Vast majority of Virginians will disagree with you. Including hispanics!

You fucking wot?

At least Trump isn't restricting our freedom to choose. Hillary isn't even in office and already taking away rights and traditions. If they win after such a disgusting act against Bernie it will only empower and embolden them. Kick a jew in the shin, no one says anything so the next time it's the throat.

When did he announce he wouldn't have a cabinet? I must have missed that.

Trump 2016, if you're man enough.

no tard it was right the other way

What rights have been taken from you?

Sanders would hate you for doing that.

If you want make anything that Bernie stands for matter, vote for Hillary.

Enlighten me.

No, if you did, you'd vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party

John cena for president!

Bernie is using this exposure to push for campaign reform, and given how guilty Hillary is, she and the DNC will have no choice but to comply with the wishes of the people in enacting campaign reform.

If Trump is elected it wont matter, we'll all be too busy dealing with the rights he'll be taking away to fix anything.

Wrong. Splitting the Liberal vote is the absolute worst thing we can be doing right now.

TRUMP IS ANTICHRIST

AS PREDICTED BY NOSTRADAMUS

look it up

>After that we rebuild and hopefully the world will know global peace afterwards.
This is a pipedream.

World War 3 ends with extinction, user.

Tinfoil pls go

I am not exaggerating when I say that I would sooner off myself than vote for a climate change denier.
Regardless, if you stopped arguing about your feelings, emails and racism and objectively looked at their policies(or lack of) side by side it's no contest, trump looks like shit everytime.
>600 billion and fuel on police state to deport Americans that would be benifical if they were legalized.
>disband the EPA
>deregulating energy sector will bring fuel prices down
KEK
>multi billionaire pays same tax rate as plumber making $150,001 a year
>verision pays same tax rate as mom and pop stores
>35% tarrif on Chinese imports
I could go on for a while
Trump is a terribly inept candidate and you have to be retarded to rationalize voting for him.

i agree comrade stalin did nuffin wrong

That plumber makin' dat money mayn

Have to roll the dice on Trump. Give him 4 years. Can't have Hillary.

You talking about Trump taking away "muh rights" is the same as the idiot conservatives talking about Obama being literally the anti-christ. Think about how ridiculous it sounds when they say it.

If you want to have an actual discussion without useless hyperboles, then stop thinking like the morons on the right.

>fuel on police state
*full
Master plumbers make good money; I know a guy that runs a plumbing service who just bought a 3 million dollars house(in Arkansas) an absolutely disgusting allocation of resources and a greedy way to live, but he makes money.

That's pretty reasonable for a self employed plumber. You see how much plumbers charge? Think of all the single women out there that A) can't fix anything and B) Won't negotiate the starting quote down.

>fuel on police state
*full
Master plumbers make good money; I know a guy that runs a plumbing service who just bought a 3 million dollars house(in Arkansas) an absolutely disgusting allocation of resources and a greedy way to live, but he makes money is my point.

Do you honestly think Hillary would do more damage to the country in 4 years than Trump?

All of the trade deals he wants to destroy and the tariffs he wants to place, all the tax cuts for billionaires, you don't think that's going to cause problems that last longer than 4 years?

What's the point of higher taxes on richer people and bigger companies,if the government itself is inept at managing and spending it.

>Canada loses its biggest trading buddy

>Canada burns too

lel

Yes but realize he has been living off od the money and that 8 billon figure does not allow for that.

Looking for the actual polling numbers.

Long story short, no one here liked Kaine. He was too politically oriented, he fucked with the budget and no one gave a shit what he was saying because he didn't do anything. I work side-by-side with a number of hispanics and he was widely considered a joke. Granted, they said that about most VA Governors in the last few years.

I'm not being hyperbolic.
He wants to roll back supreme court decisions that guarantee rights to Americans.

Nigga, that's why we have checks and balances. He literally can't do the shit he promises because it will require multiple levels of support from Congress and the courts.

Hilary has already stated that would let thousands more refugees into the country right off the bat. I would think a faggot like you would vote for Trump as an attempt at preventing yourself from being hanged in the street by the incoming ant-gay muslims.

I will don't worry

He has support from a majority of Republicans. And if they maintain control of Congress, he'll have just as easy a time passing his crazy shit as Obama had an impossible time.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform =/= Just let all the immigrants in.

Also, immigrants are less likely to commit crime than citizens.

>Obama had an impossible time.
Forgetting that he also controlled both houses until last year

>Fear mongering
>Those daym Mudslimes and Mexicans will take our jobs and rape our women!!!!

You mean horrible trade deals that leave us bending over. If Trump gets in and does what he says. Then America will be way better off than it has been.

Not even going to bother finding the bait.jpg

>implying Muslims won't kill and spics don't take jobs

And you think a president can just snap his finger and accomplish that? Please mate, at least take an hour to watch a crash course on US government before you trigger yourself to death.

Assuming Trump even believes half the things he's saying to appeal to the cuck authority craving retards on the right, hell need the support of Congress and the courts to do anything drastic.

OP why so insecure?

Do you love watching anons beat the crap out of Clinton Haters and Trump Apologists?

You know billionaires don't steal the money from under your bed, that's the government

stupidlittlekid

Well there is more money to spend ineptly, It's fair, and most importantly we would have a middle class again.
That being said I think we need to focus on cutting out pork barrel spending and corporate welfare.
Trumps policies are by far the most inept.

Trump wants to completely leave the trade deals, and then put tariffs on countries as well.
They'll be allowed to put tariffs and embargoes on us, in retaliation. You think that won't cause any problems for our export-based economy?

His reforms could potentially destroy America as an economic superpower.

>Trump could end up being good
my sides

We need a new revolution fellow Americans, take up arms and stop being sheeple to liberate this once great country

actually I'm not a giant pussy like you are.
I spend my time worrying about things that matter and are actually happening.

Nah, Billionaires take it before it makes it to your bed.

Fucking hell.
US Constitution guarantees rights to Americans. The supreme court upholds them. Minor semantics difference but important. The Supreme Court does not guarantee rights, as that would imply that they set the rules. They do not set the rules. Many people misunderstand this, which is why judicial activism (see: Ginsburg, Sotomayor, etc.) is completely wrong.

>already taking away rights
Hurr durr
Wipe the foam off your mouth
Perhaps the least informed post in this thread, and that is sayin something

Oh yes, all the people being killed in Europe by Muslims is certainly fear-mongering.

The majority of the people coming into these countries already want to kill everyone who isn't a muslim. Are you really that fucking ignorant, or just an autistic fucking retard?

By the way, thanks for the typical liberal response. Name calling, deflect and redirect.

Rape trump fuck hillary

You clearly don't, otherwise you'd be more concerned about these issues.

give us back our land you monsters

>Scared cuck

yeah, cost of living is really high in new york

this is why Ayn rand shouldn't be allowed in middle schools.

they could use it as toilet paper

The majority? Where are you getting your numbers user? Or do you just "feel" it?

They don't set the rules but they clarify them.

The constitution lays out guidelines and the Supreme Court decides whether new laws cross those guidelines or not. Thus deciding whether some rights that are not explicit in the Constitution are still guaranteed to citizens or not.

The constitution doesn't say anything about Abortion. However, the Supreme Court has decided that due to the implicit protection of the privacy of citizens outlined int he Constitution, the Government has no right to restrict abortion access.

The stupidlittlekids and foilhats who vote for Johnson, Stein...these are not people the Dems would count on anyway.
Fuck em

Clinton- Kaine is counting on Dem base including those who skipped primaries, and Republicans for whom DJT is too bugfuck.

Any Rand is allowed in middle schools
>since never

I love how the left gets all pissed about moderates or people on the right discouraging them and blame poor education... when the educational system has been dominated by liberals for the better part of 40 years.

>user spews out buzzwords he does not understand

Right about what I was expecting

>The stupidlittlekids and foilhats who vote for Johnson, Stein...these are not people the Dems would count on anyway.
Every vote counts. Especially now when it's possible a lot of Bernie Supporters could ditch Clinton.

> Name calling, deflect and redirect
> Calls him "autistic fucking retard"
> Deflects by making a ridiculously hyperbolic claim that most EU immigrants want to kill non-muslims
> Redirects conversation to a liberal vs conservative mentality

In case you're wondering why people call Trump supporters retarded... Oh and before you bother, yes I just name called you cuck faced nigger like a "typical leftist."

This user knows what's up

Study up on the Quoran. There is no such thing as a "moderate" muslim. They exist to want to kill everyone who isn't a muslim. This isn't rocket science. If you're really that fucking ignorant then you deserve to be slaughtered by the upcoming religious war.

Maybe watch more than CNN.

Those aren't issues, I don't care if some people in the Middle East move a few thousand miles, because they have lost ever they came from.
Nothing has changed, they are here, or there doesn't matter. the world isn't the perfect place you thought you grew up in, you are just having a negative reaction to the reality you have been sweeping under the rug.

>the educational system has been dominated by liberals for the better part of 40 years.

not really seeing how this is a bad thing

>1.5 billion Muslims are trying to kill me

paranoid much?

>They exist to want to kill everyone who isn't a muslim
prove it.

Prove that every muslim truly believes this.

Wrong again, honey

Aww, that's cute. The liberal thinks he made a worthwhile argument. I still haven't been proven wrong about my original comment tho. I appreciate your thoughts. It's like watching a monkey try to type.

deny -> deflect -> redirect

rinse and repeat.

Like a true libtard!

Not that user but we go through this every thread. You should know by now that you are committing a seriously flawed argument.
You cannot justify banning a class of people based on their religion.
it is dishonest to keep pushing this argument.