Best Superb Owl ever

best Superb Owl ever

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_turf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as a rams fan i approve this thread

Cardinals/Steelers and Patriots/Seahawks were better.

You didn't even watch it

49ers-bengals, the second one

Pats/Giants XLII was the goat.

>dat come from behind underdog victory

>Implying most of Sup Forums was even alive to see it

This tbqh

Holy shit the press on the line on the outside receiver made that play. Is that browner?

My bad the slot.

yep

The pain never ends

is that steve mcnair?

Why are they kissing?

This seambing burlping port isn't or me

>now whos sorry, bitch???
>Sherm: sorry.. I let you go
>kisses*
Probably what happened

>all of these games that are soundly worse than the GoAT

Sure does smell like Pats fans in here, stop trying to cover your eternal shame.

>Holding on Doug Baldwin
>No flag
>punchingholeinwall.gif

I agree with this.

>within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage
so what you're saying is "i don't know the rules of football, please make fun of me for being a bandwagon 12s fan"

I'm a Titans fan and I approve of this. We'll get back there one day...

This. Stinks like shit in here

CARDINALS v. STEELERS

Record setting pick 6
Santonio's TD

>i didn't watch the game: the post
up until this drive the actual gameplay itself was shit

Who will get back to the owl faster the Rams or the Titans, and why is it the Rams?

Been watching the game for 15 years buckwheat

The hawks get flagged for the smallest of things even though every other team gets away with it.
>only way to stop Seattle

The pats cheat every year by violating NFL policy.
>zero punishment
Also get away with petty shit like any other team ( except Seattle of course)

The pats are an excellent team but i cant respect them after all the shady deeds the coaching staff has carried out.

Fuck bellicheat and Tom the twink and fuck 12th man band waggoners. They all need to go.

This game was amazing. The Giants 4th down stand was a defensive masterpiece. They shut down the Pats and Moss. Everyone remembers the Helmet catch but that Giants D line was the real highlight of the game. They crushed Brady.

Titans are cursed forever.

>tfw you're a Titans fan and you see this thread

Every time I watch the replay I keep telling myself he's gonna make it this time.

He never does, he never will.

>all these retards saying NE/NYG was the GOAT
Everyone seems to forget how fucking boring that game was until the last quarter. If you had a problem with SB 50 but claim that XLII was the best SB, you don't know shit about sports.

XXXI, XXXII, XLIII were all pretty excellent. First two were pure nostalgia, third I actually cared about football.

what do you call the material that field is made of

What's up with his shoes?

Marcus is a star in the making, dude is gonna be something special.

>watching any superb owl that doesn't involve the Steelers, pats, Manning, Cowboys

plastic

why is the nfl season so short? wouldnt it be in the interest of the jew to make a longer season with more games?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_turf

Best result =/= best game, dumbfuck. That game was sloppy and atrocious and boring.

what are Super Bowls (just in my lifetime):
>38 (Brady > Delhomme)
>43 (Steelers > Cards)
>49 (Pats > Seahawks)

(meme arrow)18-1 and >18-1 Part 2 were terribly played games except for two meme catches. They don't deserve to be in the conversation for "best Super Bowl." Hell, I'd say >43-8 was better than either of them.

small # of games compared to other sports =/= "short". NFL season (if you include preseason) lasts from August until early February–6 months. Still a long time.

your "GOAT" (at the time) team almost got exposed after playing .500-or-worse teams all season long but for the one game against the Titans, which they had won because they were the better team.

>Suge Knight played a few games at DE for the Rams
wow

Assblasted pats faggots don't know what good is because their eyes are locked on Brady's cock

>assblasted fans of other teams who don't know the difference between "significant" and "well-played and exciting"
42 and 46 were significant but not fun to watch

That would be the softest holding call in the history of the game because a) it wasn't holding and b) it would make absolutely no sense for browner to hold there. You hold if the guy is trying to get away from you, i.e. to the qb or open for a pass. Baldwin was seeking contact with browner so holding there makes very little sense.

If you're that annoyed by that play then you'd probably Kys if you had to rewatch the holding during the helmet catch play against the patriots. I'm not too annoyed by it. I'm just saying it's pretty funny how bothered you are by an objectively totally minor thing. SB 49 was great because the refs let them play.

Stay mad.