Fuck people who "deserve" better treatment for mental illnesses...

Fuck people who "deserve" better treatment for mental illnesses. They're all fucking freaks who need to toughen up and go for a walk. The world isn't here to fucking baby-sit you, you weak pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

scbn.org/news/free-medication-from-the-shire-cares-patient-assistance-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

word.

>go for a walk
>to cure chemical imbalances in the brain

>just do some yoga to fix your cancer
>try some deep breathing exercises to fix your broken leg

Toppest kek.

Spotted the zealot.

b8 is gr8 m8 i r8 8/8

Sounds like you might be a bit mentally I'll yourself my retarded friend.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Are you anti-vaxxers too?

Imbalances are the result of a lack of exercise and improper nutrition combined with the consumption of toxic chemicals and drugs.

They are fixable by fixing your bad habits. The dogma you are tuned in is a lie spread by the pharmaceutical industry.

I actually agree, for people in places like the Netherlands receiving full-time mental healthcare who complain about not being given a career and all the guidance they need. They need to realise that the world isn't simple for anybody. It's like they expect a team of life coaches making sure everything goes super smooth.

However, for places like the US. There they will put you in a run-down facility, give you the wrong drugs, and send you a ridiculous bill. Sometimes without your permission. That's the worst care you could provide. It might be costly, but it's shitter than a ex-USSR country.

>Imbalances are the result of a lack of exercise and improper nutrition combined with the consumption of toxic chemicals and drugs.
Not all imbalances.
Some are because your body simply doesn't produce enough due to how you were born.

Perfectly healthy people who don't do drugs can be depressed, anxious, or schizophrenic, or anything really.

Yes. Plumbing and sanitation eradicated diseases while vaccination brought new ones.

You simply don't know what a drug is. You believe coffee and sugar are fine and that orange juice will help you heal faster because of vitamin C. You are a zealot.

>vaccination brought new ones
2 things. 1) No, it didn't. 2) It also eradicated diseases that only now come back due to people refusing to be vaccinated.

Small Pox? Polio? Those weren't eradicated by plumbing.

Anyone heard of natural selection??

Caffeine is a drug, yes, but sugar is needed by the body. Vitamin C is also necessary for you but it won't heal you faster.

You're making baseless assumption about my beliefs.

You can't ignore all medical advancements just because some chemicals aren't good for you.

>Perfectly healthy people
>depressed, anxious, or schizophrenic

Unreasonable zealot.

You can't cure diseases of the mind with good eating habits, user. It's just not proven.

since when was depression ever a real thing? that's just sad thoughts in your brain.

I once became "depressed" after my girlfriend broke up with me a year ago. Had I ever been depressed before that? No.

It's all circumstantial and all you need to do is man up.

diseases come in all forms. user's not just talking about germs, but cancerous people like yourself.

t. two minutes hate

imagine how far the human race would've gone without vaccinations/pill/medicine

we'd have the most mentally/physically tough species of human on earth now

>Caffeine is a drug, yes, but sugar is needed by the body.

There's your problem.

The sugar in vegetables or in fruits are different from what you ingest when you drink juice, eat cookies, cake... etc.

Any refined sugar is a hard drug which will induce strong mood swings and is very hard to quit.

Sugar is not needed. Carbohydrates are.

my mother put me on ADD meds since I was 5. I'm 23 and lost my health insurance this year when my parents divorced. I can't afford the $300 a month they want me to pay for my vyvanse. That's too large of a chunk of what I make. I haven't had it in 4 months and my life has been hell... i just want my fucking meds back! I've been on vyvanse since 2007. first at 70mgs and around 2012 upped it to 100mgs and I had to fill out a special forum with my insurance at the time for them to cover that. I feel dead on the inside. Doing anything at all is horrible and I basically just feel like drinking all the time. No health insurance for the poor in my state. any advice user?

I wish she had never put me on them in the first place...

the only mental illness I believe exists is Schizophrenia.

depression? laziness.

autism/add/adhd? spazoids.

"bipolar"? an excuse.

>that's just sad thoughts in your brain
Educate yourself. It's not "sad thoughts", it's imbalances of brain chemicals that make you incapable of forming cohesive happy thoughts.

Being sad =/= depression. A form of depression is situational, and is caused by events in your life. More chronic depression, however, is more complicated than that.

I think you should really do your research and see what the scientific community has to say before deciding that your one anecdotal piece of evidence trumps all others.

Yes it is. It is also proven that using drugs to treat drug induced imbalances will only strengthen the imbalance over time and make things worse. Requiring ever higher doses.

need monthly purges

move to a different state and do rehab?

don't forget trans

I can't move. I own my own house but I can't sell it until my grandparents die.

Heart break is the result of oxytocin withdrawal.
Like every depression, it is drug related. "Chemical imbalance in the brain" is leaving aside the important part : it is always drug induced.

>any advice user
As much as I don't approve of brain meds I'm linking their site where you can see if you qualify for free.
A person shouldn't have to go without their meds because they can't afford them.

scbn.org/news/free-medication-from-the-shire-cares-patient-assistance-program/

Good luck user.

I tried it. I still have yet to hear from them from whatever reason. thank you though user.