Deborah Wasserman-Schultz just announced she'll "step down right after the DNC"

Deborah Wasserman-Schultz just announced she'll "step down right after the DNC".

Why are you a democrat... and Why are you voting for Clinton?

(Trump's already won, these are all formalities now)

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2068227,00.html
wnd.com/2016/06/state-department-admits-hillary-may-have-destroyed-emails/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump's already won

no but you're already 12

not a Democrat but having a hard time dealing with the fact that the lesser evil is Trump

and... dems throw her under the bus and pretend like they are innocent

the lesser evil?

Trump's an incredible man, and will bring prosperity to Americans. The middle class was destroyed by the liberals. Trump will lift it back up.

Trump will win. He's ahead in virtually every important, credible poll.

>Trump's an incredible man
with 5 bankruptcies

strawman arguments.

1000's of businesses - 5 bankruptcies. that's NOTHING.

triggered this hard

"Donald Trump is very proud of himself for forcing President Obama to release his birth certificate, ending the debate over whether he was legally fit to lead the country. But not everything the Donald has put his name behind has succeeded. TIME takes a look at some gambles that went bust"

content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2068227,00.html

>doesn't know what a strawman argument is

k

just stop with this. Personal bankruptcy and business bankruptcy are not the same. Not even close. Filing business bankruptcy is a pretty common practice to keep your doors open and restructure, and for a person who has held hundreds under his corporate umbrella, only 5 is pretty damned good

So you're cool with the President filing bankruptcy if shit fucks up?

Great plan faggot.

>explains the different bankruptcies
>retard still doesn't understand and rages

sounds like another Hillary/Bernie fag. always arguing about things they have no knowledge of.

Obama's policies would have put a public sector business in the hold 10 times over

Besides, what the hell do you think "extending the debt ceiling" is?

Getting additional lines of credit=bankruptcy

k

Nothing wrong with supporting Sanders or Clinton.

Plenty wrong with expecting others to believe your apologies for Trump's shit business sense.

>nothing wrong with supporting a communist jew or a known criminal

kys

I havent been on Sup Forums since 2008. Why would you try to talk politics here instead of Sup Forums?

Isnt it meme hungry redditors and minecraft babbys on Sup Forums nowadays?

except there's no proof Sanders is a communist or Clinton a criminal

but the bankruptcy histories are right there along with Trump's other high-profile failures, and voters are going to refer to it this November

because Sup Forums may as well be /x/ and there are hardly any differing opinions

>making fun of some retard who doesn't understand bankruptcy
>nothing about trump
>you get buttmad and say I'm apologizing for him

what's with you liberals that everytime your feelings are hurt you just have to say something bad about Trump no matter the conversation? learn your context clues you fucking children

Because I support people as crooked as me with the same lack of morals and integrity with hypocritical actions. That's a true liberal nigga.

Hillary destroyed the evidence, but the act of destroying those emails and her schedules is criminal in itself

I'll never understand ironic shit posting
>Why are you voting for Clinton?
I'm not I'm voting libertarian so they get some government fun bux to campaign next time. You should too. Because a vote to the dems or reps is clearly pointless with all their infighting.

Economic viewpoints oversimplified

Democrat: I want everyone to be equally non-wealthy, under government mandate

Republican: I want everyone to have an equal chance to become wealthy without government intervention

Democrats now that hillary is taking co-kaine by her choice makes Trump the obvious safe choice

Did you not hear about the leaked emails?

I know right? Trump seems like a god damn saint now, all the dems had to do was no go all 1984 on us.

But other already sitting presidents destroyed evidence of their wrong doing and nothing happened to them.

Oh wait no he had to resign. Must have been one of the little people laws apply to unlike Hillary.

HA . HA. I'm Not VOTING HA/ HA. HA . HA. I'm Not VOTING HA/ HA. HA . HA.HA . HA. I'm Not VOTING HA/ HA. HA . HA. I'm Not VOTING HA/ HA. HA . HA. I'm Not VOTING HA/ HA. HA . HA.HA . HA. I'm Not VOTING HA/ HA.

DUDE TRUMP LMAO
HILLARY
LIBERAL
CONSERVATIVE

what a bunch of useful morons

What happened to General Petraeus when he broke the laws concerning classified material?

Not so much. Try again.

Nixon and Petraeus didn't have the money to bribe and kill their way out of a scandal.

But that's fine, Hillary has hormones and a vagina so she is still super qualified to be the Criminal in Chief.

what species is that?

Some people disagree with you.

>Trump's already won
That's not how elections work.

Trump shill please go. This isn't true and you know it. If it was true you'd provide some evidence.

has nothing to do with my feelings

Trump is a clueless retard who shouldn't be running this country.

Petraeus willingly and knowingly sold secrets.

There is absolutely not proof that any secrets were hacked or retrieved by anyone.

Show me where the FBI acknowledged that Clinton "destroyed evidence" or what criminal charges they recommended for doing so.

I'll wait.

This gender neutral person. Maximum kek!

So you deny Trump even had 5 bankruptcies?

k

yeah a bunch of butthurt Trumpfags l;ike you do

What the fuck are you talking about.

Not a Democrat. I'd vote Republican if there were a halfway decent candidate. I'll probably vote Clinton because Trump sucks. But there is a high likelihood he is going to win. Even Democrats hate Hillary, and Millenials are either not voting, or voting for a third-party candidate because they're idiots.

Or we could just raise our debt ceiling like our current president has done. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Yes because getting an additional line of credit is so totally fucking up like a bankruptcy

Trumpkiddies are delusional. The Elites already picked Shillary.

It kind of is. It's ignoring the fact we have a spending problem, so we decide to put on a band aide and hope the boo boo goes away.

>still believing credit lines=bankruptcy

you're kind of proving my point about Trump faggot
js

I didn't say it was bankruptcy. It's worse in my opinion.

I don't care about your opinion on Trump

>wnd.com/2016/06/state-department-admits-hillary-may-have-destroyed-emails/

Go ahead and claim 'lack of hard evidence' like any two-bit lawyer. If you truly believe that there's not enough to be conclusive, you're either an idiot or paid to coverup

>in my opinion

nobody cares
you still sound like a retard trying to make comparisons to apologize for Trump's failures and derail the discussion

>world nut daily

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

>Trump wins election
>He comes out to make his winning speech.
>He looks bored.
>As he gets to the mic, he stands there for a second.
>All is quiet.
>He begins to adjust the mic.
>A cough is heard in the audience.
>The mic is almost touching his lips now.
>A smirk slowly but surely appears.
>Obama, you're fired!
>The crowd goes fucking nuts.
>Wetbacks begin running back to Mexico.
>Liberals and faggots start blowing their brains out left and right.
>Hillary has a stroke.
>Jews start immediately burying shekels.
>McCain is sitting in a bar sobbing while getting blown by Karl Rove.
>Karl is sobbing as he does so.
>Jeb complaining to the Jews this wasn't how it was planned.
>The First Lady causes boners across the USA.
>All is right with the world.
>No more niggers.

And you sound like you don't know how to take responsibility for your own life.

Gee, I wonder who is behind all these Hillary is an innocent sweet angel posts?

I forgot that ronald reagan was a democrat

a conservative democrat

If you actually believe that statement you're a fucking moron.

>Asking for a citation
>innocent sweet angel posts
Delusional as always Sup Forums

So I can do damage control like you?

cool

People just like Hillary, two faced exploitive liars out for themselves with no care at all for America or fellow Americans.

so who is going to destroy this cunt even harder? Sup Forumstards

who is the chick on the left?

So when is Hillary getting arrested? Is Julian telling the truth?

samefagging this hard

Liz Warren, got a job by claiming to be native american.

>Hillary getting arrested

Bill has already met everybody he needed to on a tarmac or Caribbean beach to pay out the promised bribes. She is above the law and never getting arrested. Get over it.

>got a job
>was elected by the people of MA as Senator

pick one

a.k.a. Pocahontas

>conservative humor

sure faggot

thank you user!

I identify as black so your privileged comment is racist. Do not talk down to me white boi.

People are eventually going to kill her at this point... Definitely if she wins. I can just predict it!

Don't be so fucking stupid. Tramp aint winning shit.

>I identify as black

oh good then you'll appreciate this

Yet, weirdly, he's suddenly leading in polls.

actually it's a near tie with Clinton leading, so no

Hilary was promised it many yaers ago, she will win. The real powers that be will see to it by any means necessary. vote rigging is a piece of piss.

in swing states like Florida, PA, IOWA etc,... he is wining you massive retard

A dollar has been deposited into your account

Poor people don't understand rotating credit which is half of the problem when combined with pure stupidity.

They fucked around with not raising the ceiling - just bluffed at it and it dropped our rating making all the money we have to borrow more expensive.

Like a typical retard.

out of 500 businesses. everyone wishes they had that kind of success

ITT paid trump shills and Sup Forums jugend volunteers

Trump is the lesser evil lol

Trump is a born rich reality star, voting for him is like voting for Kim Kardasian and arguing that she has a talent.

trump is a joke he is telling everyone what they want to hear, i for one want to see america in a shit hole civil war so i dont really care who win but i just find it hilarious that people actually find trump to be fit for presidency.

The same is true of Clinton.

that's an over-simplification, and false comparison.

>voting for Hillary cunt-tin

Ishygddt

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchan.html

This

Hillary Clinton is a Cuck.
Lesbian, rapist, war criminal.

Yes

If dubs, gray johnson wins.

ITT

Ad hominem attacks by stupidlittlekids