Implying the earth is round

>implying the earth is round

Fucking idiots. The gullibility of humanity really makes me sad. Everyone believes the Earth is round, just because the elusive "scientists" said so. Nobody thinks for themselves. They just believe whatever the authorities tell them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EGmtRYBeWE
youtube.com/watch?v=DGE2-USFbwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This hurts me

The truth can hurt sometimes.

Muh conspiracy theories demonstrate that I'm a special snow flake just like mommy told me I was.

Well...in your pic it's still round.

This

Fucking destroyed.

>bating this hard
>mfw I responded anyway

Can i be in the /r/Sup Forums screencap

Yea but if you travel in the same direction you will eventually get back to where you started.

>0/8 b8

kill yourself, stupid fuck

checked and rekt

Interesting how nobody in this thread has any actual arguments against the OP except "lel he's so retarded xDDDD". Good job proving OP's point dumbasses.

even that smart black guy thinks the earth is flat

youtube.com/watch?v=_EGmtRYBeWE

>implying earth

If the earth was flat the sun would never set if you climbed a mountain that was high enough. In order for night to occur sunlight has to be blocked by the earth, and since night is local, the earth cannot be flat.

Because this thread has been done to death.

Even OPs post has 50% less effort than normal.

>smart

>smart
>black
Pick one.

You didn't read the thread.

>you're stupid
>kill yourself
>im a special snow flake

>nobody in this thread has any actual arguments against the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=DGE2-USFbwo

Explain to me why i should argue with an obvious troll.

Nevermind. I'm doing it right now.

My argument was in my original post. You cling to conspiracies because they make you feel like you know something that the rest of us don't. You use them to fulfill your pathetic sense of worth.

Also, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say that you either love trump or supported Bernie Sanders .